Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10AM - Late

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Thicker with Bolts, Milfy Type

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for me

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

So I rocked up to this Brothel late at midnight, 2 Vietnamese girls available. The other one wasn't much of my type. Olive was wearing a seethru black negligee. Hot... She's tall, a bit more thicker than your usual vietnamese girl and definitely more of a MILF. The shower wasn't working properly, water was going hot and cold randomly. But took the plunge in cold water anyway. Lay on the bed, sucked on those tiddies! She then proceeded to give me a CBJ, cowgirl then into missionary and blew my load in 10 minutes. Dammit, I booked for 45 minutes! I lay there about 20 minutes trying to talk to the chick, english was very limited, but nice lady indeed. I got hard again, tried for round 2. Got a CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, side doggy, then missionary again. Didn't get to finish, but I was exhausted! Happy camper? Yeah, but YMMV.
    Last edited by Stroker; 21st May 2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: deleted html

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

The link sends me to E&B - TS Sunny