Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 100 - 30 mins

Size/shape : Slim, B Cup, Bushy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DT, CFS, LFK

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes

My experience/comments : So after a brief no go session with Vi, Pinky was offered as a good provider. She bounced into the room with a big smile radiating good vibes and took over. Lots of hugging, kissing and a very GFE. On the bed she was very close and touching, nippling, the moving down to attack my cock with excellent BBBJ skills, throwing in some occasional DT. I got her to swing around for some DATY and she was enjoying it but moved away after a little while as she was 'shy', that and her pussy was now dripping wet. So on with the dom and she hopped straight on for some CG, it is amazing how much better it feels when the lady is enjoying herself almost as much. Bouncing, grinding and then whilst still connected over into Mish. She added a pillow behind her back to improve the angle and I went to work, an amazing feeling pussy, she kept pulling me closer and kissing my neck, after some minutes enjoying Mish I wanted a breather. So we lay down and I removed the cover so she could play with my cock while I played with her wet pussy and we could snuggle in close kissing each other. I was enjoying the intimacy, but time was ticking so she moved back up to start another BBBJ, that and some hand action was just was needed to get my stress relieved.

Pinky was fun, engaging, energetic and just what the doctor ordered. A definite repeat adventure lays ahead.

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

Person's Name : Pinky

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : WeChat but they are on and off. Sometime they respond. Better to just call

Hours of Business : 10am – 5am

Rates : $130 45mins

Size/shape : Short, slim B Cup, Big Bush

Services Provided : CBF, DATY, CFS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
    According to WeChat, Pinky was popular so decided to see her. Was not disappointed.
    Pinky was quite friendly, her English was good so you can have a conversation with her if you want.
    To start we showered together with lots of touching but no kissing.
    When we were done, she got me to lay on the bed and proceed to do plenty of ball sucking. It was great except she would someone suck quite hard which kind of hurt…
    Dom on for quick BJ, not sure if shes a fan of this but it was quick. Compared to other place I been too, I noticed Cherry blossom girls are quick to get to fucking.. It was still early so I declined and DATY on her instead. She quite enjoyed it, cute moans but she would get me to stop cause it was sensitive?
    after we finished, post massage was okay, its not her thing but she was quite nice and would see her again.

Thumbs up Pinky

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 10 Jan 21

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Nice Curves, B Cups

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Hell Yeah

My experience/comments :

I'll admit it, I normally go for the younger WL, someone petite and bubbly is ideal. Pinky is closer to 30 but has the bounce, smile and energy of the youngest girl in the room with a lovely slender figure. If my ex-wife did half as good a job taking care of herself, we might still be together...

We get back to the room and I head to the shower while she pops out for supplies. When she joins me on the bed, I get cuddles and kisses. This isn't the hyper-bouncy puppy impersonation of a teenager but just plain warmth and friendliness. She then starts to actually grind on my leg and I'm transported to my teenage years when some dry humping was a successful night out. This is actually fun!

We cuddle, we kiss and for a pre-arranged tip, she heads down south to take care of business eu-naturale. This lady has some skill alternating between tongue, head-work and then when I least expect it, some DT. Pinky put in some quality time on this task also. This isn't a girl who takes the cash, ticks the box and moves on.

I pump the breaks to avoid putting an early end to the evening. We kiss for a while longer and I apply some hand-work of my own in an attempt to "double click her mouse". She seems to genuinely enjoy without faking an orgasm which I much prefer to amateur theatrics. Given a longer booking, I think she may have gotten over the line..

She covers me up and climbs aboard switching between grinding and riding. We switch around for some very nice mish and I notice that this lass is pleasantly tighter than a number of girls 5-10 yrs her junior. Welp, after a few minutes of this where I greatly enjoy playing with her little bullet nipples, I fill the cover with great satisfaction and she rest her head on my chest for a few minutes before helping me pack away the equipment.

Pinky is an absolute sweetheart. Genuine GFE without feeling fake. I'll be back.
    Last edited by BorrisMorris; 11th January 2021 at 08:21 PM. Reason: forgot a bit

Default Pinky

Date of Visit : 13/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street, Fairfield NSW
    WeChat ID: Shop225586

Rates : $140/45mins +$50 tip

Size/shape : Petite, B Cup, good figure

Services Provided : Daty, bbbj, cfs, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Good enthusiastic service, but pricey.
    $190/45 mins all up, better vfm elsewhere.

My experience/comments : Have not visited Cherry Blossom since 2/20 so headed over without a booking in search of some variety. After temp check and COVID sign-in, got ready for the lineup.
    Fortunately I had done some forum prework to get some idea of the current roster and my first intro was Pinky who has some favourable reviews, so I chose her right away.
    My thanks to Khadji, curvedaznsword and BorrisMorris.

My first surprise is at reception when I discover my rate for 45mins is $140 (the rate differs from their forum post and FYI 60mins is now $170)
    We head to the room and I shower while Pinky disappears to get her stuff. On return, I admire Pinky and look forward to our session. She is petite, very pretty, all smiles and beautifully presented in a short, tight white dress. She heads for a shower while I watch from the bed. Pinky has a curvy shape, cute B cup breasts, prominent nipples and a natural bush.
    Pinky joins me on the bed, she is cheerful and chatty and delivers a sweet gf experience.
    My session is not much different from previous reviews.

A routine catbath gets the session started.
    Her English is pretty good so I suggest some daty to liven things up. Still smiling, Pinky lays back and spreads. After some teasing around her nipples, tummy and inner thighs I part her soft hair and small lips. Pinky jumps when I get to her clit and starts to get wet and noisy. I’m loving the response and it seems it will be easy to get her to climax but my experience is short lived as she tells me she does not want to cum during her shift. Bit disappointing.

We then swap places for some oral on me after negotiating a tip for bbbj.
    I normally do not appreciate this but Pinky was so cute and engaging I agreed.
    She did not mention a price so I suggested I’d part with $50 for a bbbj/cim combo. Pinky accepted.
    Her bbbj was an enthusiastic gfe type, no teeth and quite gentle. Good depth variation but not much shaft or ball work.

After a while, Pinky applies a condom and starts some tight cg.
    It’s a great sight looking up a this happy little spinner grinding into me.
    We swap places for some slow strokes in mish before I recline again and allow Pinky to resume her bbbj and take me to a sweet cim finish.
    Good session but I get a bit jaded with uncertain shop pricing and tip requests mid session.
    Pinky’s cuteness and attitude saved the day.

@NickRose - I agree with the feeling from your comments, this was one of my favourite shops out this way and I had a couple of regulars there. It seems with the renovation of the rooms and changing rates that some of the ladies are now adding costs as well. On a couple of visits, services that were previously part of the visit suddenly got added as a +$ service. Still there are some very nice looking ladies and hopefully this is but a glitch in the matrix.

Default Pink - Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 28 Feb 21

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slender yet curvy with nice B Cups

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, DATY,

My experience/comments :

Saw some pleasant review at Cherry Blossom, so decide travel to Fairfield and explore some new places. Place seem quite busy on Sunday in the afternoon, saw papasan and was ushered into waiting room. I was told there wait time of 30 mins as all the girls were busy, which didn’t bother me. Could here door bell constantly ringing and papasan telling people come back in an hour, must be a good sign.

20 mins in I was introduce to nice busty young girl, but she only offered nude massage. Then 5 mins after saw Pinky, fairly attractive petite lady. She smiled and was very charismatic, papasan said other girl still busy half an hour so we did the deal. Pinky returned and held my hand as she directed me into the room. I got inside and pleasantly surprised with the setup, large spacious area and very clean. All the walls were tiled and room had nice lounge and massage table.

Had quick shower and Pinky returned and started to dry me off, she start to undress showing her nice soft breast and slender body. I turned Her around and start rubbing those soft bouncy breast, I got closer and we started kissing and cuddling before I directed her to the lounge. She pushed me down and start slowly giving me nice erotic body rub and grinding. This was really enjoyable, I like when ladies spend time teasing. Then she ask “I suck, no condom?”. I nodded she got down on her knees and started to giving the balls a good workout before moving on to little fella. It’s Best feeling have nice bbbj on a comfy couch, not much places have that on offer. did I mention a nice mirror position next to chair, I could keep watching.

after a good sucking session, I moved Pinky on to massage table where I got here to spread her legs open. Another dam great sight we kissed and I started going down on her slightly trimmed bush, really enjoyed DATY on the massage table it gave me different perspective which got me pretty horny. We moved onto the bed I pushed her down and continue DATY session while she prepared the DOM she covers me up and we started nice missionary. As I enter I could pussy gripping, we had nice slow hot session with some kissing before switching position having Pinky climbed on top. She constantly smiling, giggling and became very energetic on top, I stopped her because I was about to shoot. Change position into doggie where I got to see that small petite bubble but in action, soon after loaded Dom.

Pinky cleaned me up, and gave me quick massage before the alarmed rang (times up) we both went for shower. Was very happy with service Pinky very attractive, energetic and cheerful lady. But more surprised about the clean, spacious rooms and comfortable they were with proper timer so girl don’t keep constantly watching the clock. Will visit again.

Pinky is definitely a crowd pleaser. Nice lady, treat her well and she really gives a shit about whether you enjoy yourself.

You totally made the right call however the massage girl Sushi is worth a look if you are looking to add some variety to your roster.

My review https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f472/sushi-75128/

Date of Visit : 21 March 21

Rates : 110- 30 mins

Size/shape : Slim, B Cups

Value for money/recommend? : Hell Yeah

Swung by Cherry Blossoms after some time exploring other venues. In recent years, I've treated a punt like pokemon - Gotta catch'em all so I rarely revisit. Perhaps I'll settle down at some point. If so, Pinky will definitely be on the short list.

It was a busy day at Fairfield and so the girls were booked out. But out of the choices available, I thought I'd take Pinky for another spin and I'm glad I did. As above, I negotiated a BJ without the raincoat and a little kissing. We showered, and met up on the bed where she provided a nice warm cuddle to fight today's cold weather. We both get a bit handsy and there is some light FK. As above, this really is a nice GFE. She slides downstairs and starts to polish the helmet. Now, I mentioned not regularly returning to the scene of the crime but this may be an unwise move as Pinky has spent the time wisely since our last meeting picking up a new skill. Lat time, I was getting some great tongue work and plenty of attention on the balls. This time, unprompted, Pinky starts to roam around with the other hand tweaking my nipples (odd but I definitely appreciated the effort). Then when I least expected it, this tiny lady starts pulling off some major deep-throat work; some serious Linda Lovelace shit! No gag reflex, no choking just balls deep oral.

Well fuck me, I normally don't get off on oral. Perhaps it comes from growing up in the 80's when only nasty girls did that and no matter how hard I looked, I just couldn't find one of them... But Pinky was definitely getting the job done. I gave her a warning that things were getting close and I offer a little extra cash ($30 on top of the $50) to sign up for CIM.

Pinky gets back to work starting with some tongue flicking, some standard bbbj and then I start plumbing the depths of her throat. I give her the international sign of "get ready" by tapping her on the head and she pulls back a little catching a gob full but licking and swirling until I'm done. I didn't notice what she did afterwards but I suspect it was a discrete disposal. Much more lady like that the hacking smoker's cough I've gotten with other girls.

Anyway, she rolls me over and gives me a nice neck rub for the few minutes remaining before we shower and part ways.

I wasn't going to post this review as I'd already said my piece on Pinky but I figured it might be useful to know that this lady is consistently top-shelf and certainly surprised an old punter like me. While I'll continue to try new girls, I might drop by and visit Pinky more frequently.

Date of Visit : 04 April 2021

Hours of Business : 10 am - late

Rates : 170 - 60 mins

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

My experience/comments : a beautiful day Sunday, after a long day walked around city ,i decided to make to make a call and book her for 1 hour session.
    get off the Fairfield station and short walking distance from the station. finally get in the place and tell mamasan that i already book her. i waited in small waiting room for 5minutes and pinky walked in to get me and took me straight to the room.
    she ask me to take shower first and she going out side to get the towel. after that she ask me to relax in the bed while she in shower.
    shes cute, small vietnamese woman.. she start kissing me n we cuddle in bed, that's what i like about her gfe. paid extras for BBBJ but worth it.
    she start give me bbbj, what a amazing feeling with the young vietnamese woman, not long she put condom on and start with cowgirl, i almost blow it.. so decided to take in charge,i ask for doggie. omg the look of her from behind is amazing.. time fly so fast 1hour is not enough!!
    the only missing with her is the language is minimum, while im inside the room i can hear the mamasan talking from outside thats the only minus thing about this place.
    overall shes 9/10, and i will definitely going back for her.
    will post review for jasmine next.

Date of Visit : 27 April 2021

Hours of Business : 10 am - late

Rates : $170 - 60 mins + extras

Services Provided :.BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

My experience/comments : it was cold night, and decided to call the place n talked to the papasan to book pinky at 8pm. Get in to place to early, sign in and see the papasan hes trying to show me Lucy, I have not read any review about her in here, and yeah Im going to wait for pinky. After 15mins, pinky was ready waiting for me in the room. Little bit drama as another punter that her wanted to extend but luckyly I booked her already. Not much to say about this girl, my review from previous speak for itself.
    Am I going to back to see her ? Hmm probably not, after seeing her 2x is enough, I would like to try the others.
    She's always 9/10

You'll find me cocked buried inside Asian girls western Sydney

Establishment : Cherry blossom

Date of Visit : May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan st, Fairfield

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $110 30mins

Size/shape : Petite body Bcups

Services Provided : BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :
    Its been awhile since I last came here, parking was easy under the shop. Saw the guy manager that asked me to check in which was easy. Out of all other shops I’ve been at, Cherry blossoms is the only shop that has the QR code. It was quiet today so all the girls was available but i didn’t bother seeing the lineup and asked for Pinky.
    Prices has gone up compared to last time. I think its due to renovations. Some of their rooms have been stripped down.
    The manager was friendly. Tried to get me to book for longer but wasn’t interested. Cost about $170 for 1hr but I declined. He walked me to the room told me to shower and wait…
    I did just that and Pinky came in not long after. She looked different this time. Last time I saw her, she had her hair tied to a ball but this time her hair was down looking great, wearing fake eyelashes and a nice beautiful black open chest dress like she came from a formal party. Her body was perfect for her. Its one of those dress that if you just take off from the shoulder, it would fall straight down.
    Pinky is very lovely and cute in a way, we started off hugging and feeling each other up. Unlike last time with CBJ, she let me know shes gonna do BBBJ but I got to take care of her after. I assume that means tip. So I agreed and her BBBJ wasn’t too bad. Just mostly sucking and deep throat however she would pause, come up for some light kissing while giving me a HJ then work her way down and back into her warm mouth. Very nice GFE which I liked. She did more of this until I couldn’t wait anymore, she went to get the condom and I’m thinking about what im going to do to her, I end up coming before we did anything. Pinky thought it was amusing but apologised and so did i. I guess I anticipated too much. With still abit of time left we just cuddled and talked which was nice. Tipped her after we showered and she said to see her again soon.

Overall I would suggest to book longer with Pinky. I think you’ll have a better time rather than 30mins because it would rush things. Pinky is someone you want to take your time with. Her English is decent so you can talk to her . She treats you like bf and gives you gfe

Bronze Member

Default Cherry Blossom - Pinky

Establishment : Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan At, Fairfield NSW

Date of Visit : May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://cherry-blossom-brothel-5-fai...business.site/

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 2 AM

Rates : $170 for 60 minutes

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian probably Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ and FS

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Went to Cherry Blossom without a booking and wanting to see a line up. Only 2 girls available Pinky and another one I don't recall but was an older MILF. Decided to go for young, short and slim Pinky. She was wearing a sexy black lingerie. Paid my dues for an hour with her.

Into the room it was cold so jumped into the hot shower by myself. Dried up and Pinky showered after. Onto the bed Pinky put on some music for the mood. She lightly kissed my body and worked her way down. Little licks on the balls and grabs a condom. She works a BJ well and is experienced. She can go no hands and go deep. Very enjoyed the BJ and worth it alone. Ask her for 69 but she declined don't know why. Didn't matter too much as I was going to blow in the condom. Seeing her pretty face as I cummed was a good feeling. Showered and went back to the bed for a massage. It was ok.

After the rest was ready for round 2. Repeat of round 1 and then took her in missionary. Went slowly with her and enjoying her. Then went for doggy. She has a cute little bum. Gentle slaps on then ass. She was getting into it and then finished inside her. Sexy was good and she puts in effort. Showered and left with some time to spare.

Overall enjoyed the session and would go back.

(02) 8764 3452

Date of Visit : Weds night in May 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    5 Alan St, Fairfield
    https://cherry-blossom-brothel-5-fai...business.site/
    Website isn't very useful though

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 2 AM

Rates : $110 / 30 mins

Size/shape : Petite with a bit of a tiny, B's, small bum

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe next time

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I was going to see Sara Banks (Private) in Bankstown but she flaked out or something so I went to Cherry Blossom.

First time here, place is quite nice but isn't as nice as say Nightshade. Note you'll be asked to Covid check-in,

Weds night so didn't expect much but I think there were four girls total, two were free: Pinky and Nicky. I chose Pinky because I remember that she had some good reviews.

Pinky is petite: a bit short, B's and a slim figure minus a small gut. She's pretty cute too and a bit bubbly.

After a bit of decent catbath, Pinky rolled a dom for CBJ. I didn't ask for BBBJ. CBJ was pretty good but nothing exceptional.

Got her to jump on top, which was ok but I could tell she was a little tired. Ok - switch to missionary and began pumping away. Not to boast but I'm still youngish and it can take a while. After a while, she asked if I could cum, which put me off a little but I managed to finish and got cleaned up.

I will admit that my attitude probably wasn't very good after Sara Banks flaking so that may have contributed to the service level. Perhaps if I had booked Pinky for longer and treated her nicer, it would have been a