Person's Name : Rose

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 26 January 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Phone : 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $130/45 mins

Size/shape : Short, Perky C Cups, Bubble Butt and trimmed Peach Pussy lips.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Went in to see a regular but again some wires got crossed so I got to see the line up. 1 Viet lady, 1 Chinese Lady, Jessie from Thailand (who I saw and was tempted to see again) and the final lady was Rose, short, curvy, young and smiling from Vietnam. Tick. Off to the room for 45 mins, I grabbed the shower and when she came back she grabbed a quick rinse, out and straight into my arms for a hug, some cuddling and then slowing grinding her pussy on my thigh. Onto the bed so I could suck on her nipples, such young pert breasts (gotta love the firmness of youth). From there I worked my way down to her peach like pussy, nice puffy outer lips to be parted and explored (these would be amazing Camel Toe material). I went to town on her pussy and she seemed to be enjoying the tongue lashing so to speak. After some minutes she motioned me up next to her and kissed from my nipples down to balls, some attention there before a very light combination of BBBJ and Hand action which actually felt quite good. Some more rubbing on my thigh with her pussy before putting on the dom and some CG, grinding first then some more motion, and then I took over with some thrusting from beneath, she seemed to like that alot. Over for some Mish, she has a young cuddly but still firm body and it was a joy to behold on the bed. Mish then turned into Doggie and then some side doggie to get my excitement shot into the Dom. She whipped it off and wiped down my cock before we chatted a little, a min or two and while we chatted I had to play with her pussy some more, moving down for more DATY before the door knock to wrap up time. A most enjoyable session.

I get the feeling that she is relatively new to the game and will be in Aus for the next 2 months before heading back to Vietnam. Definitely on my return list.