erson's Name : Summer

Establishment : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 16/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield /
    WeChat ID: Shop225586

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $100/30mins

Size/shape : Petite, toned, enhanced C cups, trimmed puss.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : dfk, breast play, bbbj, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, recommended. Suggest longer than 30 mins.

My experience/comments : While scouting for Saturday options I noticed a new face on the CherryBlossoms WeChat feed named Summer with an interesting list of service options so called up to make an early afternoon booking to try her out.
    On arrival friendly manager Tony advises me of a 10 minute wait and that my booking has been compressed to 30 minutes. I’m ok with the wait but not too happy about the reduced booking but Tony is a cheerful guy and offers me a lineup while I wait in case I want to change so I relax in the waiting area.
    After 3 ladies come and go I decide to stay with my original plan and wait for Summer.

Good decision as it happens. Summer appears and takes me to the room. She’s a cute Vietnamese milf in black shorts and a skimpy low cut red top tied at the front revealing a nice rack. She leaves me to strip for the shower but returns quickly with her bag of tricks in time to join me in the shower. She washes me thoroughly paying attention to my cock, balls and arse. Summer looks great naked. Petite and toned with nice curves and a sweet set of enhanced C cups and prominent dark nipples. Can’t see much of her pussy from above except for a tidy mound decorated with a trim strip of hair. She’s a curvy little number with a cute butt and flat tummy.

Onto the bed I opt for some breast and nipple sucking to get the session moving but Summer quickly takes charge moving from some light kissing on my lips neck and chest as she works her way down to my cock. Summer is obviously quite experienced and willing to make the most of our short time together and soon arrives at my stiffening cock with a big smile. I just relax and go with the flow as Summer works her tongue around my head, shaft and balls in a slow sloppy rotation. Her bbbj is great. No teeth, plenty of variety and no interruptions resulting in plenty of drooling which I love. I’m really enjoying the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth as she swirls her tongue around the head and cups my balls. My only effort is to move my hips slightly to change the angle and lift my legs and tail to encourage some rimming as we go. Summer happily obliges without missing a beat.

I encourage Summer to release my cock during a series of short pauses while she slides up for some sloppy dfk. This has a slow edging effect and I’m really enjoying her oral skills. I’m conscious of our 30 minute timing and not used to managing a short session so I decide to forego any attempt at daty or penetration in favour of a cim finish. Summer happily agrees and starts deeply sucking my cock for one last time. I encourage her to press hard into my perineum as I unload into her mouth in a really intense finish. Some semen trickles down my shaft as she withdraws and spits the load into a tissue. Great oral sex session.

Limited time remaining but Summer manages to squeeze in a brief massage and another shower together. Although her English is limited I communicate my desire for a repeat longer session next time so I can at least lick her pussy. Summer smiles broadly with an “I like !” so I guess the message got through.

Summer is a cute milf with great service and attitude. I hope she stays at CherryBlossoms long enough for me to repeat. I’m keen to see what Summer can deliver below the waist. Recommended.

Default Summer Revisited

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 5/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : CherryBlossoms 5 Alan St, Fairfield /
    WeChat ID: Shop225586

Phone : 02 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $160/hr (don’t think cheaper rate before 5pm applies anymore)

Size/shape : Petite, toned, hourglass figure, enhanced C cups, trimmed puss.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided :lfk, breast play, bbbj, daty, cfs, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, recommended.

My experience/comments : Finally returned to CherryBlossoms to reconnect with Summer who has been on the roster almost daily since starting about 3 weeks ago. I called to book her at 11am to ensure I had a full hour with her this time.
    Summer looks great in her cutoff jean shorts, silver high heels and black bra which show off her hourglass figure and fine legs. She’s all smiles once again especially after recognising me as one of her first customers 3 weeks back. She grabs my arm and her basket of goodies as we head to the room.

We shower together to allow Summer to wash me all over. As we dry off I admire her tight body and great breasts. She is a very pretty Vietnamese milf and I am excited at the prospect of our session. She stands in front of me as I sit on the bedside. Perfect height for me to run my tongue around her nipples and run my fingers down her back to get the session started.
    Some light kisses and cock stroking follow as I encourage her to lie back for some slow daty. Although her English is limited there’s no misunderstanding as she carefully arranges a pillow for her head and another placed under her butt.
    Summer spreads her shapely legs to reveal a small smooth pussy topped with a tidy strip of hair as I slowly lick and probe for her reaction.
    I’m loving this and take my time with her as we work towards a slow build. Summer alternately grips my arms, hands and head as she gently grinds back to enhance her enjoyment. After a couple of short breaks as a teaser, I reconnect and Summer spreads wider with both her feet on my shoulders, pushing up and cumming with a quiet low growl. Great gfe for me too.

We swap places and Summer kisses me to sample her juices before heading down to lick my balls and shaft. As per our first meeting Summer’s bbbj is very good. No teeth or tissues, plenty of drool and great variety. Deep and shallow, good suction and tongue swirling she certainly knows how to please. Some short breaks again at my request so I don’t cum too quickly as she slides up for some lfk. My cock slides between her C cups during these breaks and creates yet another temptation to blow. Her oral attention is tempting me to consider a cim finish too. Quality problems for sure !

I regroup enough to remind myself of my intention to sample Summer’s pussy today. We uncouple and Summer slides on a condom. I’m so aroused by now I know I won’t last long as Summer lifts her leg, grips my cock and slides me inside for some deep cg. Thankfully she stays quite still as my hands roam up her torso and gorgeous tits. Eyes half closed, Summer presses down on my chest and arches her back to start grinding into me. This is a great feeling but too much for me as I fill the bag with deep satisfying strokes. Summer collapses on my chest as my orgasm subsides. We’ve had a great fuck today !

We shower together again and Summer treats me to a relaxing oily massage to close our session. We chat a little despite our communication difficulties and she tries to teach me some useful Vietnamese phrases. I’ve really enjoyed my second visit with Summer, she’s a real gem and a standout on the current roster. I’ll be returning. Highly recommended.

Default Summer an enjoyable season of year

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 7 December 19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Enhanced C cups, Landing strip, Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese (Hanoi)

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS, DATY, DT

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Stopped in and decided to see Summer after NickR's reports. She was quiet in the intro but happy and talkative afterwards. She was friendly in room, heading out to get her stuff while I showered and as she came in I was finishing up, she still offered to help in the shower, so that was a good start. Onto the bed and she went almost directly for a BBBJ, lots of saliva and DT, switching out to pay some attention to my balls, and back to DT on my cock. I did lay back and enjoy it for several minutes, as it was definitely on the highly skilled side.

I wanted to share the love so I got her to lay down and started by kissing her responsive nipples and kissing my way south to give her pussy a good tongue lashing. She seemed to be enjoying it, grabbing the back of my head and pulling it tighter to her pussy. I am not sure if she came or not, but there was a pause and it was time to glove up for some Mish. She moves a lot sensually as you thrust, getting involved in the action which just adds to the session. Over for some Doggy which was good but not as good as Mish, she then offered to hop on for some CG and I added some action from underneath thrusting up to meet her. At this stage we were both covered in Sweat. So we laid side by side and as she played with my cock, I played with her pussy, the mutual touching was just what was needed to get some cum in the air.

I nice, friendly lady and good service, recommended.

Affiliated Member Cherry Blossom's Avatar

Thank you darling.

K @ CB XXo