Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Curves, B cups, shaven, Blubble booty, Child Bearing Hips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Felt like some Vietnamese and headed off to the local that serves up some fine Viet fare. After all the girls cycled through I chose Tammy, she had the best smile in the brief intro time. She was also curvier than the rest, some wider hips and a booty whilst not being fat. The Papasan said the Chubby one, and I replied the curvier lady yes. She was friendly and upon asking where she was from, my Viet wishes got dashed and it looked like some Pad Thai for me. Since I like both it was time to dine.

After the shower we started with some standing cuddling, neck nibbles and eventually working my way to her nipples which were very responsive, her body was still firm all over even with the curves and I always appreciate that. Some booty stroking was in order as well before she moved me to the bed. On with the Cover for a good CBJ, even though I am not a fan, it was a decent one. I did notice though that she kept her pussy out of reach, and over the session it was off limits to fingers and tongue, that would be the one negative. After some Sucking she locked eyes with me and simply said "want to fuck now" but instead of it being a question it was one of those ball clenching statements that make your cock stiffen. She hopped on for some CG and moved my hands to keep playing with her breasts while she grinded away. She stopped and told me to fuck her, so I started by thrusting up from the bed before swinging her over for some Mish, she has a very nice pussy and it deserved some Dining action, maybe another time. They had changed the bed in this room so the height was perfect for some Standing Mish, well one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor, then over for some Doggy so I could play with her butt some more. She reached back and got one hand and placed it on her breast again before she reached between her legs to fondle my balls. That was just what the chef ordered and it was time to add some cream to the dish.

If you like some curves without it being BBW and still firm, then she is for you. She speaks very good English, was friendly and engaging. Working Thurs & Sat, she has only been here a couple of days.