Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Curves, A cups, partly shaven, nice booty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, Pussy Slide

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Back from yet more travels and had seen Selina before, just noticed I hadn't reviewed her though. She had returned from Thailand so off I went to see her, she was a semi regular of mine last year. She had put on a few curves but being young it is all firm and actually quite pleasing to my eyes.

She was happy to see I had remembered her and that set a good starting tone for the session. I had noticed that they had put up a lot of condom only signs all over the place so I imagine that is what initially affected some of the service, previously it was always BBBJ, but this time CBJ. Still we started with some hugging, and I kissed south for a some Tom Yum, she has peach like pussy lips which I like so I enjoyed some licking and she seemed to enjoy the attention. After some squirming it was my turn and on went the cover for the CBJ which was ok, not a fan of rubber wrapped licking, still it did the job and she happily hopped on for some bouncing, grinding and sliding much to both our enjoyment.

I flipped her over for some Mish and then some Doggy so I could enjoy playing with her curvy butt, I always enjoy it when the curves are still firm. Back into Mish to complete the lap and I was one happy Khad. The room I was in had been recently painted with a new bed, so maybe they are improving the place. I get the WeChat updates and the line up of talent seems to have drastically improved over the last couple of months.

A quick add to my notes on Selina. She is one of my semi regulars depending on her schedule and I always enjoy my time with her, however yesterday it went up a notch with some squirting added to the action.

We seen to hit it off in the room normally, but it had been a little while since I had seen her and this session was very intense, after some strong Mish she wanted to hop on for CG and grinded for a couple of mins before shuddering and pulling off to squirt on my cock. She apologised, and I told her that it was all good, always happy to share the moment when a lady has such an intense orgasm.