Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am-late

Rates : $130 45mins

Size/shape : Curvy/chunky

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, good english

Services Provided : CBJ, HJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : NO

Decided to try my first brothel punt. Came in with no booking and there were 2 girls available, Jessica/jenny (vietnamese) and Whiskey (Thai).

Jessica was cute and fluent in english however petite, I was feeling for the bustier Whiskey.

Paid papasan and was led to the room. Stripped down for the shower but the water wasn't working. On goes the clothes again and to the next room where papasan brought in a heater.

Small talk with whiskey - she works here one day and massage at other joints for the rest of the week.

We strip down and hop onto the bed, she seems very withdrawn with her body and shy - great...

Straight to my cock. I asked if she kisses - nope. I asked if I can play with her pussy - nope. I ask if I could kiss her pussy - nope not with customers. I ask if she can climb over so I can look at pussy - nope, apparently the bed is too unstable?? WTF. She was just bad vibes all around.

On goes the rubber and she's sucking for a good 10 minute straight. Super mechanical. I couldn't get a hardon at this point, mood was completely ruined as much as I tried to ignore it. I asked if I could change girls and she said sure with a sad look.

Come back out to see papasan, said it was no good and i'd like to try another girl. He said No ones available jessica just went in with another punter, next time. No partial refund or discount offered.

Dissapointed on my first ever brothel punt I venture out to the next place - asians at smithfield.

Bronze Member

Sorry to hear about your bad luck mate. Just showing up is always a bit hit and miss (to be honest generally miss unless it’s a very good place, especially if they’re busy - the regulars would have booked all the good girls).
    My suggestion, just to get a good punt under your belt, is to scan the reviews for a good girl and book her OR pay a bit more at one of the better joints (your mmv there too but it tend to vary from good to great, not from what you described above to OK.

Quote Originally Posted by BobBobbington View Post
    Sorry to hear about your bad luck mate. Just showing up is always a bit hit and miss (to be honest generally miss unless it’s a very good place, especially if they’re busy - the regulars would have booked all the good girls).
    My suggestion, just to get a good punt under your belt, is to scan the reviews for a good girl and book her OR pay a bit more at one of the better joints (your mmv there too but it tend to vary from good to great, not from what you described above to OK.
    Couldn't agree more. Give Cherry Blossoms another go. I'd recommend Pinky or Jasmine for guaranteed success. If you like the ladies a little more substantially built, I can actually recommend Sushi who just recently started doing full service and is pretty fun. I just posted a review here: https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/f472/sushi-75128/

Thanks for the tips boys. I'll send you a PM Borris if you don't mind, I do want to give this place another go and you sound like a regular