Default Daisy baby 1st visit

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : Daisy Baby North Ryde

Date of Visit : 22/07/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Wechat babydaisy666

Phone : 0426 223 188

Hours of Business : 10 am to 10pm

Rates : $280 per hour

Size/shape : size 6, very sexy body and cute face. good size boobs and lovely shaped butt. natural bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : shower, BBBJ, DATY, 69, DFK, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Arrived on time with directions from Daisy. Was met at the door with Daisy wearing short, short skirt and white t-shirt. She seemed a little shy and directed me into the nice size bedroom in a very nice apartment with ensuite.

Showed me shower and then followed me in where she gave me a good wash and a bit of playing to get me hard. Dried me off and then back to the bedroom.

Gave me a cat bath some DFK and a bit of b2b before moving down for BBBJ. I was really enjoying the BBBJ and after a while I asked her for 69 so I could taste her pussy and she happily changed position. Lots of moaning and moving until she became nice and wet. She then put on the dom and proceeded with cowgirl. This was great with me thrusting and her riding. She's nice and tight and felt amazing.

Changed to missionary with kissing and sucking around her neck and face. Again this felt really good and her moaning and pulling me towards her. A bit more DFK and then on to Doggy. I was going to go back to missionary but she looks so nice from behind that's where I blew my load.

Cleaned up and then asked if I wanted to shower. I said how about some more DATY and she agreed with her on her back this time.

Finished up and then showered with Daisy joining me and another wash. Back on to the bed for a massage and chatting.

I found daisy gorgeous and really enjoyed my time with her. I will go back again.

She asked me to do the review but said be honest so she can improve.

Affiliated Member

Thank you for visit Mr M
    Xoxo ❤️
    Monday 11am - 11pm
    Wednesday 11am - 11pm
    Other days by appointment
    Wechat babydaisy666

Bronze Member

Default Daisy Baby- here we go again

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : Daisy Baby, North Ryde

Date of Visit : 27 July 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat babydaisy666

Phone : 0426 223 188

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $280

Size/shape : petite size 6 with nice size C boobs and curvy butt and pretty face. Very sexy and gorgeous.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Shower, DFK, BBBJ, mish, doggy, DATY, HJ, GFE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    Second time to see Daisy and was looking forward after the last visit. Daisy met me at the door with a big hug and kiss and then into the heated bedroom.
    today she was loking vey sexy in a short black dress.
    Undressed and into the shower for wash down. daisy set water temp and then soaped me up giving little me a good clean with some kisses along the way. Dried me and then I waited on the bed for her.
    Daisy came in and started with a cat bath moving up towards my head then laying across me for about 10 mins of DFK. Much more than last time which I wasn't expecting but was great with lots of tongue and hugging, smiling and then lots of lip kiss.
    Continued with cat bath slowly moving down for BBBJ.
    Very tired today or too much action on the weekend so little me not in the mood yet.
    So changed to 69 to wake him up. daisy has a nice small natural bush pussy which is a delight to lick and suck in 69.
    Asked daisy to lie down so I could DATY as still not ready to go inside.
    Finally ready and into mish. So nice looking down at those nice C boobs and pumping away into her nice tight pussy with daisy moaning until she came.
    Lots more DFK and cuddling. about 10 mins to go so asked daisy to finish me off with HJ.
    Cleanup and then shower with daisy giving me another good wash.
    Dried myself this time while daisy finished showering then dressed.
    I've enjoyed both my sessions with Daisy but this one more than my first. She's very sexy and I like her GFE. I also love her little bush. Not too much. I'm not into shaved. I like a little bush.
    Walked to the door, one last hug and kiss and then gone.
    Would definitely go again!

Affiliated Member

Thank you for visiting again Mr M
    Monday 11am - 11pm
    Wednesday 11am - 11pm
    Other days by appointment
    Wechat babydaisy666