Person's Name : Joy

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 9/8/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite short, wonderful natural but not saggy jugs (probably E-cups), sturdy frame with wide hips and a shapely backside (but not fat), fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ (usually BBBJ but not today), no DATY (just finished her period), cow-girl, mish, doggie, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - I missed out on the BBBJ and DATY but she is a lovely girl (with amazing tits) and I definitely recommend her (but leave it for a week)

My experience/comments : After a couple failed attempts I finally got to see Joy.

Why did I want to see her? Just take a look at the website photos and admire those jugs. (I’m only human!!)

I paid Vicky and was soon joined by Joy who led me upstairs.

Joy has a pretty face and is quite short and was wearing a black and white mini-dress.

I showered while Joy got her stuff and readied the room.

Onto the bed and she stripped. Her tits are wonderful. They are natural (I think) but not saggy. I thought they looked like E-cups, possible because she quite short, and when I
asked her at the end of the session, she said they were Ds or Es.

She has a nice curvy figure (certainly not fat) and quite wide hips, with sturdy legs – I suppose she needs a sturdy frame to carry those melons around. She was fully and freshly shaved.

The photos on the 142 website are real and confirm this description.

Joy joined me on the bed and had a bit of a catbath before kneeling between my legs and rubbing my cock between her tits.

She commented on my size and said I was lucky. I grabbed her tits and said “So are you”.

She reached for a condom and I asked for “Suck, no condom” but Joy said she had a slight sore on her tongue but next time it would be no condom (BUGGER!!!) but it’s her prerogative.

As CBJs go it was very good – excellent tongue-action on the base of my helmet and she went reasonably deep with very few interruptions.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 but she explained that her period had only just finished so it was not good to lick her (DOUBLE BUGGER!!!)

Joy sucked me some more before applying some lube and straddling me for cow-girl.

She was clearly a bit uncomfortable but she gave it a good go and rode me, mostly Asian-style, for a good while before suggesting that I fuck her.

We switched to the mish and I went gently but was soon close to cumming but I wanted some doggie so I could look at the large mirror and see her lovely tits swinging free as I fucked her.

Again I went slowly but she was still clearly uncomfortable, but not complaining. However, I don’t like it when the girl’s not happy so I suggested that I cum on her tits and she got me to lie down.

She removed the condom, applied some lube and she gave me a hand-job rubbing my cock between her jugs.

I tried to delay my orgasm as it was very enjoyable but it wasn’t long before couldn’t hold back and I squirted.

Joy had a quick shower and joined me one bed and we had a lovely chat – her English is pretty good.

She was been in Australia for one year and studies English but has only just started at 142 and doesn’t work anywhere else and she said she didn’t work elsewhere before 142.

Joy said she was from Chongqing (just like Mai at 104RR whom I saw yesterday) and we talked about her home town and I showed her some photos.

Her pinger had gone off but Joy ignored it and we were now well over time and, like yesterday, it was me who pointed to the clock and said I had to go.

Nice hug and I had a chat with Vicky on the way out.

Joy is a lovely girl with amazing tits but the timing wasn’t right today for the BBBJ and the DATY – that’s punting, but it was still a good session and I’d still recommend her (just wait a week or so).