Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $160/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, HJ

Size/shape : OK GND face, quite short, curvy figure, A/B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : No - but she's new and might improve

My experience/comments : After two very good sessions at this recently re-opened shop, I thought I’d give it another go. Mia suggested I try a new girl called Linda so I booked her.

Mia greeted me and I paid and was soon joined by Linda.

Linda is shortish and was wearing a short pink and black dress. She has an OK sort of girl-next-door face.

I showered and she helped dry me and I lay on the bed. I asked for “fuck first” and lay on my back.

Linda fiddled around, clearly new to the place and a bit uncertain, and then stripped. She has a curvy figure – just a small roll of surplus weight on her stomach – with A/B-cups and a trimmed bush.

She stroked my cock and then climbed onto the table to kneel between my legs and rolled on a condom.

I asked for “Suck no condom” and after a couple of refusals she asked for a tip. I might have gone with the CBJ but the website says she does BBBJ so after a while I got up and called down the corridor for Mia. There was a conversation in Chinese and Mia told me to lie down and she left. Linda then removed the condom and sucked me.

It was an OK BBBJ – just very slightly toothy and only a couple of brief interruptions, but the mood had been spoilt.

I asked for some 69 but Linda didn’t move round. After a couple of minutes I asked again and a minute or so later Linda said “Period start tomorrow, next time” – not very convincing (the website also says she does 69.)

Before long Linda grabbed the same condom and dressed me and climbed aboard for some cowgirl. To her credit, Linda had a good go at riding me – plenty of enthusiasm with some dirty talk and plenty of moaning – but it all seemed a bit fake to me.

When she tired she suggested that I fuck her but the vibes weren’t right for me so I asked her to finish me off with a hand-job. Even this took some time as she changed hands every few seconds so got no rhythm going but eventually I squirted.

Linda washed her hands and dressed and suggested I shower and she’d give me a massage but I said I’d shower at home and I dressed and departed a bit early.
I wanted to give some feedback to Mia on my way out but she was with a lucky customer so I just left.

The website says Linda “can do 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ” – not even close. (I think AR means Anal Rimming, not Assault Rifle, but maybe Alternative Reality!!)

I know this is a newly re-opened shop and they are still getting their roster, rules and pricing sorted, and there should be some leeway for that, but any teething problems will not be resolved if they are not brought to their attention.