Person's Name : Coffee

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 14/6/18

Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, slimish figure with A-cups. Unshaved but not too hairy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, cow-girl, mish.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a very pretty and lovely young girl.

My experience/comments : I recently saw the name Coffee on the 142 roster and phoned Vicky to ask whether this was the Coffee who worked there about a year ago. She said this was a different girl so I didn’t book her. Then a few days later I read SOW’s AR and thought “Why not”.

Paid Vicky and she led me to Coffee’s room.

Coffee was still in her dressing gown and was putting on her make-up. I was clearly the first customer of the day.

I stripped and showered while Coffee readied the room.

Under the dressing gown she had a black bra and a thin black wrap around her waist, over a black g-string.

Coffee is very pretty and has a slimish figure with A-cups with tiny button-like nipples. She was unshaved but not too hairy.

I lay on the bed and Coffee sorted the music before joining me and rubbing her body over mine.

She then briefly nipped into the shower (perhaps she suddenly wanted a pee) before kneeling between my legs and flicking her tongue over my groin. She then worked her way up my shaft and took me in her mouth.

It was an excellent BBBJ. She started slowly and sensually with lovely eye-contact, great tongue-action, plenty of saliva and almost no interruptions.

Coffee then grabbed the lube and applied some to my shaft and gave me a great HJ while still sucking me.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action. It was great seeing her wrapping both hands round my shaft and blowing me.

After a while I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

She moaned quietly at first but then got a bit louder. Eventually she sat upright on my face while I licked her and she stroked my cock.

She didn’t cum like this as I had to get her to stop because I was about to squirt. So I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Once she sorted out the music on her phone and could concentrate on what we were doing, Coffee was soon panting and squirming and pushing my head away.

We had a pause while I gently kissed her thighs and pussy before licking her again.

She brushed my hand away when I went to insert a finger but she soon came for a second time.

I lay down and got her to suck me again.

She had made several ominous comments about my size and seemed to want to just finish me off with a HJ but I asked her to get a condom.

Coffee dressed me, applied some lube and went to straddle me for some Asian-style cow-girl.

It was really tight and she struggled to fit me in and I only managed to get about one-third in.

I suggested I go on top and we switched to the mish.

Coffee guided me in and at first kept hold of the base of my shaft to restrict my access.

I went slowly and she then let go of me and I kept it gentle, only going about halfway in.

She wasn’t complaining but she was clearly uncomfortable and after a while she suggested she suck me some more. I agreed and lay on the bed and she removed the condom.

She knelt between my legs and blew me some more, having applied some more lube. The matter of a CIM finale hadn’t been discussed (her English is rather limited) so I made it clear when I was cumming and for the final couple of seconds she finished me off with a HJ.

Coffee tidied me up and showered before returning to lie beside me and we had a chat mostly via her translator app.

She said she was from Guangzhou and had been in Australia for four months. She used to work at Kelly’s (also as Coffee) but now worked only at 142, three days a week.

We were now over time so I said I should shower. As I was drying myself Vicky was squawking over the intercom.

Final hug and I departed.

Very good session with a lovely, pretty, young lady. Shame the FS was a bit restricted but her looks and demeanour and BJ skills made it well worthwhile.