Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :(02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10AM - late

Rates : $100 30 mins

Size/shape : C cups - size 8?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, catbath, full service

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments : I have seen Jasmine a number of times now and the service she provides is always good. She is Vietnamese - good English, always friendly, 20 yo slim body nice C cups, shaved pussy.

Jasmine comes and gets me from the waiting room - we chat a bit whilst going to the room and into the room. Her hair colour always seems to change. I have a shower and lay on the bed while she showers. After she finishes she lies next to me. We cuddle and just chat. She does not do kissing. I am grabbing her nice firm butt and licking her boobs she seems to enjoy it. I ask to lick her and she is happy for me to do this. She does ask to only lick the top of her pussy as she is sensitive - she always tastes amazing. I am licking away and she is making soft moans. This goes on for about 10mins and i can feel my tongue and neck starting to cramp up haha i endure through and after 5mins she cums - no loud moans as she does not want the other people to hear lol she thanks me and says she's going to be tired for the rest of her shift. Dom goes on and i start off with Mish, she is always tight - what else can you expect from a 20y. I don't last very long so after 2 mins i stop to get my composure. A few more minutes of mish and we switch to doggy. Pounding away with that amazing ass. After 5 mins of doggy i blow in the bag and collapse on the bed. She cleans me up and I have another 5 mins left. We just hug.

I come to this joint once every 2 weeks and the service is always good here. The girls range from 18-25yo.

Default Time to enjoy a sip of Jasmine

Person's Name : Jasmine

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : 13 September 20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 130 - 45 mins

Size/shape : Slim Spinner, peach pussy lips, C cups

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I was here previously to see a regular and saw Jasmine as one of the ladies in the shop, so a return booking was made. She is one of the younger group here (a decent selection) and was cute. She was friendly on the intro, and in the room pointed out the Mouthwash near the shower, so I washed and gargled. She returned and offered some hand sanitiser as well as some Gum. I had a moments pause of oh no, but took what was offered and laid back to see what would unfold.

Naked she is quite pretty, very nice firm breasts, taught firm butt, slim with a smooth pussy. She hopped on the bed straight into a hug and some neck nibbling, before eventually moving to my nipples, and moving south to stroke my already hard cock. She started rubbing her nipples on my cock head and looked at me to ask if I was enjoying it. Some more cock rubbing before a little Spanish between those pert breasts and then back up to grab a cover. On went the Dom before a decent CBJ, total focus on the shaft, with a good motion and depth. She was varying the speed and I was enjoying more the fact I could caress her back and tight butt, still the BJ was ok.

After a while I made the moves to get up and had her lie down so I could enjoy the viet feast, starting with some nipples and then softly kissing south to her stomach, along her upper thighs before kissing the top of her pussy. She didn't give any signals so I moved between her legs, and kissed in from her thighs into her pussy, starting to enjoy licking and sipping away. At first I wasn't getting any response positive or negative. But I was enjoying it so I continued, after a couple of minutes I felt her tilt her pelvis a little and the occasional exhalation, ahh, I got a positive response, happy with that it was time to move up for some mish.

She added a small touch of lube and guided me into her pussy, it wasn't tight, but was just right and after a few thrusts I was enjoying the long slow strokes as I slid into her. I varied the speed a little and noticed her feet were curled up as well as her moaning, so it seemed I was in the right playing field. It always feels better to me if the WL is enjoying it on some level as well. I wanted to feel that pussy in a couple of different positions as well as the view, so got her to hop on, and she jumped straight on in RCG. That gave me a great view of that young tight butt, and I was enjoying stroking it as she bounced. I got her to switch to CG so I could add some breast play and some thrusting from under, she seemed to like that as she hugged into my tightly and kissed my neck again.

Doggy was next on the menu and I stood up so I could enjoy the entire view from the side of the bed, what an amazing butt. From there into partial standing doggy, one leg on the bed. I then got her to lie down so I could enjoy the view and had to give her pussy a few more licks. I took off the dom and she took over hand action as she sat on my face, the combination of taste, feel and view was just what was ordered to get an eruption. She asked if all was well because it took a while, and I told her that it was as I wanted to enjoy it longer. A most enjoyable session with a lovely young lady from Hanoi.

Affiliated Member Cherry Blossom's Avatar

Thank you!

XXXX

Also recommend Jasmine. She stopped working at the start of covid because she was scared of catching corona. So glad she's back again. She's my favourite at cherry blossom and it's always nice to have a chat with her.

Person's Name : Jasmine

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : Nov 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone 02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10AM - late

Rates : $100 30 mins + $50 for extras

Size/shape : C cups - size 8?

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, catbath, full service

Value for money/recommend? : Yep

My experience/comments : Had some business in fairfield and thought I would drop in on my favorite at cherry blossom. She has put on a tiny bit of weight since covid started but on the plus side her boobs are bigger now. Still charming as ever and had a good session. I managed to get some kisses out of her this time which was wonderful. She is so soft and tender. Not sure if it's because I'm like a regular now or because she has started to offer more services due to covid. YMMV

Silver Member

what extras did you pay $50 for?

It was my understanding that DATY and bbbj but it seems you got the DATY for free?

Did you notice it's a bit harder to make her cum from DATY? I remember in the early days she was super sensitive.

Default Jasmin - vietnamese girlfriend

Person's Name : Jasmin

06 April 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan street, Fairfield NSW

Phone : (02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10 am - late

Rates : 170 - 60 mins

Size/shape : Nice Curves, B Cups

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yeah

My experience/comments : after a promise to return with pinky, i decided to just walk in to the place after lunch time. a welcome greeting by the mamasan and i ask for pinky if shes working, but unfortunately she's with someone. Grrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh......
    then i asked if i can see the other girl available, the mamasan took me in to the room and the show begin..
    i think it was 5-6 girls that working that day. and i have my eyes on jasmin, she is early to mid 20's i would say, with rainbow color hair, suit on her pretty face. after the deal done with the mamasan, jasmin came in and took me to the room.
    Gosh.. i'm in love with these pretty young vietnamese.. although pinky still my first choice but jasmin is exceptional!!
    i shower while shes making the bed, after clean up she ask me what do i like.. i act dumb and ask her back what else can u do.. and she offer bbbj, then we agree!
    she's amazing. she start the session with the bbbj ​n making an eye contact and i can only wish she's my girlfriend. every second with her is worth it.
    she answered the phone during the session and every here n there she checking on her smart watch is kinda ruin the moment.. and also the mamasan voice... oh my gosh,i think i can hear her voice from tdown the street . by the way the room itself is always clean thats what i like about this place.
    after bbbj she going up and give me Lfk, then i start catbath.. she said kiss only no licking.
    what elsei have to say.. other than a young girl who trying to please the man. i will return for her again.
    overall shes 8+/10