Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan St, Fairfield - 02 9723 0957 - Archives

Default Cherry Blossoms - 5 Alan St, Fairfield - 02 9723 0957 - Archives

Hi All,

Cherry Blossoms.
    5 Alan St.
    Fairfield

The current phone number is 9723 0957

My losing streak, while somewhat broken up, still continues and my mate Farquar rolls on from one success to another. The WL’s go to him like bees to honey and old Jack is given the psychological bums rush out the door.

Well, there we were at Gloria Jean’s again with the Tele and discussing what to do. We decided that it would be SWL on Hargrave St. in Darlinghurst, and hopefully yours truly would enjoy the pleasures of the lovely Sonia. (Why can’t Jack sleep at night? Because he’s got in-Sonia.)

It was not to be as when we arrived, although the outer door was open, there was no answer to repeatedly ringing the bell. What to do?

Off we went to Taylors at Lidcombe. I had gone there a couple of years ago and it was a multinational place with Caucs, Asians and Middle Eastern girls. It had obviously changed hands and now was predominately an Asian joint and none of the girls appealed. The chickenhead here was a young Chinese guy with a bad haircut and attitude to match. His definition of proper customer service seemed to be ‘Don’t waste my fucking time!”

Finally, we agreed on Cherry Blossoms and agreed that no matter what we would not walk.

(My other mate Edd “Kookie” Byrnes has a rigid ‘no walk’ policy. He figures a punt is a punt and you go with what destiny throws at you. I still remember the night in Croydon when he went upstairs with a fat, ugly Greek MILF who didn’t look a day under 70 and complained to me later “She wasn’t my type!”)

You can’t miss Cherry Blossoms as it is painted a bright pink. We walked up the stairs and discovered the walls etc. inside were all painted pink as well. (I forgot and needed my sunglasses as the colour motif was a bit too ‘busy’ for me.)

Well, the line-up came out and as usual the intros were at lightning speed. A quick glance and then a series of dumbo names like Apple and Sunny and Dunny etc. (I think Farquar wound up with Pancho Villa or some such name.)

I took little roly-poly Cathy. She was early 20’s and carrying a number of extra kilos, but I like a bit of bbw sometimes.

My semi-losing streak continues!

THE GOOD NEWS:

The place is clean.
    The shower is clean.
    There was plenty of hot water.
    They had a soap dispenser.
    I came twice in the session.

THE BAD NEWS:

She insisted I was 71 years old!
    She was a starfish.
    It was me that got me over the line twice and it had little to do with her.
    The joint, while clean, was rundown, tired and worn-out.
    I was happy to get out before my time was up.
    The waiting room was tiled by somebody who was less of a handyman than me.
    The hot water burnt my dick as I underestimated the heat.

THE EVENT:

Into the room we went and I took a shower and she disappeared for 5 minutes. I am sure during that time she was adding me to her resume and probably noted: “Serviced Jack Seagal: Skills and tasks completed were fucking him and giving head.

When she returned she had a shower and you could have scrubbed down the USS Enterprise in the time she took. (It wasn’t time wasting, it was more like time trashing!) She then turned down the lights so low I felt I was being blindfolded and started psychologically to prepare for my last cigarette before the firing squad had its way. She had 60’s music playing on a little boom box and I suspect she thought it would create a real ambiance for me. Instead I found it irritating.

Anyway, her ‘I do list’ was a rather short one like the girls in this joints sister shop Kyoto on Commonwealth St. Surry Hills.

Kissing was out, so forget any fantasies you have about a GFE from this lady.

She did a nipple lick, two minutes of a cbj, one minute of cowgirl and after a minute in mish asked “You cum yet?” I guess she was worried, believing I was 71, that I would keel over and the cops would come in and blame her.

Well gents and ladies I came.

She then did a crook massage and I manoeuvred her into Spanish where I enjoyed fantasies involving every woman in under the sun except her to get me across the line. We parted, each in our own way, happy to see the back of each other.

I had another shower. (I do love those soap dispensers, although I scalded my prick when I turned on the hot water full throttle!)

I finished before Farquar and sat in another waiting room starring at a phony, pseudo-marble table where guys had stubbed out a number of cigarette butts while waiting for God knows what.

Farquar had a great time and even got Pancho Villa’s phone number.

Venue: 6/10 It was clean, but it needs to be gutted and worked over.
    Cathy: 6/10 if you like chubby and 4/10 if you don’t
    Service: 4/10 if you think I am 71 and 2/10 if you don’t.
    Did we click? Yes, to the degree that we both heard the clicks of the clock counting down our time together.

I will not return!

Let me say that another way “I will not return”.
    Last edited by Xmin; 1st March 2011 at 02:32 PM.

Default 5 Alan St Fairfield

I saw Xena on Monday, Aussie chick probably late 30's. Awful experience should not have done it. She is blonde and big but I found her totally unappealing, struggled to get it up only really could when she was giving a CBJ. I had to close my eyes and try to come as quickly as possible. I would never go back. I raced over to 67A Villawood straight after to get rid of the memory of Xena.

Default Mika @ Cherryblossoms 5 Alan St Fairfield 9723 0957

Person's Name: Mika

Establishment (if applicable): Cherryblossoms

Contact Details/Address: 5 Alan St Fairfield 9723 0957

Hours of Business: (if known or applicable) Unsure

Prices: $100 for 30mins

Size/shape: 8

Nationality or Ethnicity: Genuine Japanese

Services: Fairly vanilla with slight GFE. No kissing on lips attempted, definitely no BBBJ. Did not try DATY.

Value for money/recommend?: Yes - see below.

My experience/comments: I actually went to Cherryblossoms to see Sakura who had received positive reviews on another site. Ended up picking her compatriot Mika who looked more curvy/sexy in her black dress and boots (or were they heels - sorry can't recall now).

Mika had me convinced that she's genuine Japanese, I'm learning the language these days and she helped correct my pronunciation. I think she said she's training to be a nurse which must explain why she's an all safe girl when it comes to BJ, I was offered only CBJ. The CBJ was however quite good with lots of tongue action and no teeth felt.

She's no stick insect, has a nice curvy body on her which felt nice while nailing her in doggy. What felt especially nice were her boobs which are definitely above average for an asian girl. Perfect for fondling while coming home in doggy

As I said she's strictly a "safe" girl but is very gentle about it. I certainly enjoyed my 30mins with her.

Unobtainium Member someone or other's Avatar

Great post jetsetwilly. Welcome aboard.

Cheers,

s.o.o.
    Life ain't easy for a boy named s.o.o.

Red face Cherryblossoms 5 Alan St Fairfield 9723 0957

Person's Name: Rhiannon

Establishment: Cherryblossoms

Contact Details/Address: 5 Alan St Fairfield 9723 0957

Hours of Business: 10am til 4am 7 days

Prices: $120 for 30mins, $150 for 60mins

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Services: Full service

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

My Review of Rhiannon:

My visit was a Thursday evening, about 8pm-ish and no sooner after I sat down and was introduced one by one to the lovely ladies, thats when I saw her.

Rhiannon has the girl next door charm about her, sorta reminded me of one of my mates kid sister. This girl was definitely in her late teens, 5"1 height, size 6 frame, pale skin tone, nice silky long hair and C-cup titties.

As she was walking away, I stood & booked her for the hour.

If Rhia was hot with her clothes on then she was smoking in her birthday suit.

She lightly touched me, flirting then stripped slowly. After a brief massage she proceeded to give me head slowly & softly like my cock was an ice cream she was enjoying. Then the young vixen stopped and proceeded to tell me how she wanted to be fucked as she rubbed her pale little puss that resembled a smooth hamburger.

I almost came then and there. We fucked her on top, then missionary and climaxed with a reverse cowgirl. There was about 25 mins left. Rhia lit me a ciggarette made small talk, made her laugh then she sucked me again & fucked doggy.

Great service, shame I havent seen her since.

Review of Cherryblossoms:

Cherryblossoms usually has asian girls, mostly japanese, thai & vietnamese.

The ladies usually range from late teens up to mid twenties & most of the girls seem to be students rather than working girls.

The place changed owners recently & i've seen management refuse service to some guys.

The surrounding area is a bit sus, lots of shady people lurking about. Nothing to be scared of, only to be wary of.

Other than that I give the place two thumbs up!

I don't believe CherryBlossoms is CherryBlossoms any more.
    Was there a couple of weeks ago, and the place is now sterile white, and the quality of the line-up was quite OLD. I would have been surprised if any one of them wasn't a mother..... some of them may have been grandmothers even (mho)
    I didn't stay, which didn't go down well with the keeper who abused me in Chinese when I said none of them took my fancy.

Default Linh

Person's Name : Linh

Establishment : Cherryblossoms

Date of Visit : 12/11/2011

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan St Fairfield 9723 0957

Rates : 85/30mins

Size/shape : Size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : She was okay looking not the best i have seen, i like coming in as i have something for vietnamese WL and this place seems to always have them here so if its your thing as well then this is the place to be.

Ordinary punt just wanted to blow my load and thought it was abit routine for here and mechanical or maybe we didnt connect. Was nice and quick CBJ then some miss then cowgirl and finished with doggy and had a massage for the rest of the 10 minutes or so.

Would i go back YES would i see Linh again maybe not.

I think it was Linh or Ling memory is failing me atm LOL

Gold Member

Person's name: Tiffany
    Establishment: Cherryblossoms, 5 Alan St, Fairfield Tel (02) 9723 0957
    Rates: $90 30 mins; $140 /hr FS
    Size/shape: 160cm, A cup, thin, shaved, long black hair down to her bottom, average looks
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Services: No kissing, CBJ, no fingering, FS
    Value for money: No for me on this day
    Date: 14/2/2012 Tuesday 12:00 noon

Posted in modified format on other sites too.

I hit the road for the Western Suburbs and after about three quarters of an hour (and a few missed turns) arrived in 5 Alan Street and parked on the one hour spots just up from No. 5 at about 10:45.

Alan St is a pretty active street with some men sitting across the road chatting and some women out having a smoke from their work place so the entrance is not very private. I walked up the street a bit to check the area out then walked back to a door clearly marked No. 5 which had a bright white light burning above and marked OPEN. I went to open this outer door but it was fully locked so I knocked on the glass a few times but no answer. I walked up towards the bottle shop/KFC area which has a lot of parking hoping to find a telephone book as I had omitted to put the phone number in my phone. No luck so I walked back to my car and was preparing to leave when I saw the Mamasan open the door so I hot-footed it back and went in and pressed the buzzer on the internal door.

The pleasant Mamasan was very apologetic as no girls had arrived yet and she was frantically phone around trying to muster up staff. She showed me into the non-smoking waiting room/kitchen which had three lounges which would accommodate up to 10 people and offered me a drink (water). There are another two waiting rooms (smoking) each with a capacity of 6-7 but all opening onto reception area and without even a curtain. Mamasan came in to the kitchen area where I was and we talked when she was not re-phoning the girls who had their phones set to message bank. After a while one replied by text that she was “on her way” but as Mamasan did not know where she lived that gave no indication of when she would arrive.

I asked Mamasan if she could show me the rooms as I wanted to make a report on the place. This she did and from what I gathered there were 8 bedrooms with double beds, shower recesses in the corner and chair. Some (on RHS when walking down the hall from the reception) had AC units on the wall but the RHS one appeared to have central AC. The facility was clean and did not have that very stale smell of cigarette ash so they must empty the trays at the end of the day. I gather two of the rooms are used as rest rooms for the girls during the day.

About 11.50 the door chimes went and a girl had arrived and went down the hall. I paid the receptionist $100 plus the voucher covering the room for an hour booking and waited for her to come and collect me. In the meantime another fellow arrived and was put in on of the other waiting areas. She came out at 12:15 and took me down to Room 8 and asked me to shower, then she went out again and returned in about 5 mins then she had a shower and squatted down to cleanse herself . I had thought that she had showered in the 25 mins since she arrived!! (The shower screen leaks through the join with the wall/floor and water had extended on the floor tiles so it needs resealing.)

TIFFANY is Vietnamese, 160 cm, thin probably weighing no more than 40Kg, average looks and very small breasts but with prominent nipples. She has very long dark hair that reached all the way down to her bottom. She is a Non-smoker which is good for me.

She said to lie on the bed then she sat down on the side and took her tube of lubricant out and applied it to her pussy. Hello I though, that put paid to DATY.

She wanted to get straight into CBJ but I said how about we just relax a cuddle a bit as I like to warm the girl up, not just jump in a wham banging.

So she lay down and when I tried to kiss her she said no, I do not do that. OK, Bill use your technique and soften her up by gentle stroking and touching, but she just lay there like a log with no semblance of a reaction. Hello I though I have scored a Starfish!

Whilst she allowed a certain amount of touch around the labia which were swimming in gel fingering was also a no-no.

Still 40 mins to go so I told her to suck which she did for 20 mins then on to a so-so massage for 10 mins, shower and out. During the massage we had pleasant conversation.

The other fellow must have waited as there was no sign of Tiffany or the receptionist. I told a man in the office using the computer that I was letting myself out and also that the shower recess was leaking and need resealing.

I am not sure whether it was lack of chemistry between us or whether she is really one of those Starfish types of girls. Tiffany works 7 days a week at present from 18:00 to 03:00 so maybe she was tired and had been pulled in early due to the absence of other girls due to Valentine’s Day.(???)

My recommendation would be for others to go much later in the day when there is a selection of girls

Sorry Cherryblossoms that my report is so negative but it was my assessment of my experience on the day. It definitely was not worth the fuel and four hours time I spent in the process.

I visited Cherryblossom on a Friday night 10pm about 5weeks ago with my friend.
    Linh is still there and yes I got the same service as Gobsmack.
    She average looking and size 8, smallish boobs 32B for her size.
    No sucking boobs is a put off for me so that put me off the session.
    CBJ, DATY is what you can expect.

Other 5 girls were quite big size 8-12.
    There was a petite Thai girl and a super skinny Vietnamese girl Sunny.
    My friend took Sunny and was so enthralled that he exended his time after his 1hr.
    He has revisited Sunny a few times since the last visit.
    If I know Sunny is there I would go back for her.
    I guess it depends on your luck who is available when you walk in the door.

Default Sally, Cherryblossoms 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms,

Date of Visit : 11.1.13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Alan Street Fairfield

Hours of Business :

Rates : $100 30minutes, cant remember the rest.

Size/shape : 8/ slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : vietnamese

Services Provided : cbj and full service were all i had, didnt ask if more was provided.

Value for money/recommend? : i would revisit, and recommend

My experience/comments : visited CB's and was presented with a lineup for 8 girls. sally was first out and caught my eye immediately. i did meet the rest but i didnt really pay that much attention to names etc. there was one other that was ok but there was just something about sally. so i took her for half an hour, as time restraints didnt allow me the full hour.

in the room sally was looking great from the get go. she didnt do the usual time wasting thing of spending forever getting her bag etc, she was back in no time and joined me in the shower. she was great fun to shower with and things got kicked off with a lot of fondling and playing in there. dried off then on to the bed. from here on i enjoyed it mainly because nothing seemed contrived or business like, just like being with a girl you know. started to kiss her body, and got the usual head turn to indicate no DFK. not ideal but i didnt mind. continued to kiss breasts etc and then went for daty. this was quite extended and with her guidance on what she likes it sent her off completely. she grabbed a condom and eased herself onto me for a little bit of cowgirl. once she had loosened herself up a bit she rolls off, turns away from me and asks me to pound her sidesaddle. the whole way through this she asks for harder and harder. she got into it as much as anyone ever had. she couldnt get enough of it and we only moved to doggy once i got a cramp on my side. doggy was exceptional. probably the best i have had. after about 5 minutes she convulsed into orgasm leading me to probably the best orgasm i have ever had doggy. it was insanely good and i told her so. spend the remainder of the session talking as she has very good english and is obviously a very intelligent girl.

she is most definitely a woman not a girl and has previously had a child. i think her body is nice enough with good shape and i found her face to be quite attractive with a cute smile, she not tight and perfect but i tend to prefer that. she is still relatively new to this and does it to support herself here. she is a nice girl who will give you a great time if you look after her.
    Last edited by Chalk010; 13th January 2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: merged posts

Person's Name : Lily

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 01/09/13

Hours of Business : not sure but visited at 3am

Rates : $150 1 hour

Size/shape : 8/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : vietnamese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : i would revisit, and recommend

My experience/comments : Popped into cherry blossoms this morning it wasn't to busy when I arrived. Was shown 3 girls until Lily came along and I went with her. Probably would've been shown at least another 3 or 4 girls if I was patient enough. But seeing as I was horny as Lily fit my needs.

Lily is in her early to mid thirties, she is short and has an okay body. You wouldn't call her skinny but more like a fuller size 8. Her thighs don't touch and that's what got me. She has a very cute face as well.

Got shown to a room the room and whole place is a little run down now but it was clean. There was a bed and massage table and a shower with the most temperamental tap lol

So I showered and Lily said she will be right back. She didn't take too long which was good. I get on the bed and I sit up and Lily strips and crawls from the end of the bed and starts kissing my body from my legs and works her way up to my cock she licks and kisses my balls and small licks of my cock but not a BJ she then keeps kissing up to my nipples and spends some time there all while I'm running my hands all over her smooth skin.

After this I lay her down and sit up on my knees next to her head and she doms me up and starts CBJ, it was pleasant and not boring she seemed to be trying and the effort was there, I then sit over her in 69 position and I drop my balls into her mouth and she sucks on them with effort too. I then start face fucking her and some deep thrust and get really good DT action, I do try DATY but she wasn't interested. We then start FS in cow girl and Lily has good rhythm and she loves to play with her own tits. I flip her over into doggie and slam my way home to my first load.

So part 1 took about 20 minutes and we just laid there talking and playing with each other which was lovely Lily is a very sweet girl and seems very sincere. After talking for about 15 minutes my old fella is at attention again, without even promoting Lily she started kissing me all over and domed me up for more CBJ. I was super horny again and jumped on her in mish and really start pounding which she took well after 5 minutes of non stop pounding in mish I flip her onto her stomach and doggie her again for a good while as I got close I got up flipped her over and jerked my second load all over her tits.

Overall Lily is a good sport and genuinely appears to give an effort. Would recommend Lily's services.

Person's Name : Kat

Establishment : Cherry Blossoms

Date of Visit : 15/09/2013

Hours of Business : not sure but visited at 2am

Rates : $150 1 hour

Size/shape : Petite and short size 8
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : FS, CBJ, GFE, DFK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. I plan to go today!!

My experience/comments : On with another quest and still feeling like my previous punt the night before hadn’t completed as I didn’t get a second shot off, no fault of the WL though, it was late and I was tired.
    So after a night of good food, drinks and laughs I found my way to Cherry Blossoms (not sure if its still called this), there was a lineup of 3 girls first one was thai, second one Vietnamese Kat and a third one which I waited about 10 minutes to see because the papas an said she was white, the white girl was pretty damn hot and for $150/hour I was tempted, but she looked like she may have had a bad attitude. So I chose Kat the Vietnamese one considering of late ive had great punts with Vietnamese girls.

Kat is quite short about 5’3 and she is petite not skinny boney type but petite, quite an attractive face and lovely long hair, she has a nice tattoo on her rib area and she has enhanced features to a D cup. Im not normally a breast guy but when Kat showed up she just had sex appeal.

Paid for the hour and off to the room for a shower. Kat leaves and by the time she came back I was ready to go, I got up and went for DFK which she reciprocated but no tongue which is fine with me. I I take her top off and OH MY GOD her D cups were just beautiful almost had a tear in my eye I stood there and held one in each hand and had a light squeeze and they were perfectly bouncy, now I just wanted to get to business, I get her into doggy dommed myself up and enter her no lube required and I just went for gold as im pounding away Kat moves the mirror infront of us and the sight of her enhancements just jiggling back and forth was glorious and she grabs my hand and starts sucking on my finger didn’t and it didn’t take long for me to unload inside her. After this we lay there and I had a very good conversation with Kat, she has been in Australia for 10 years and her English is quite good. Kat comes across as a very smart woman, she said she is only there for the week and she just came back from Perth, Id be assuming she does stints on tour and other establishments. But she did ask for my number so was happy to exchange. As we were talking I was exploring her body with my hands and she has a beautiful snatch and I occupied about 10 minutes just on her D cups.

I start rubbing my member against her thigh and Kat starts kissing me all over and works her way down and doms me up with her mouth and gives a pleasant CBJ. Then she hopes on for cowgirl, the cowgirl was a bit lacking and we just couldn’t get into a rhythm so we swap to mish with lots of DFK and this just got her going wild I pinned her hands over her head and with my other hand I lift one of her legs up and I do my thing, as I feel my load coming I quickly get up and straddle kats stomach and take the dom up and she jerks me off until I unload over her breast (PS this is my favourite thing in the world I think).
    Time was up now and Kat got me in the shower with her and she thoroughly cleaned my member and off I went.

Im hoping I get time to see her today or tomorrow while the Cialis is still in my system right now she is in my top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by busyboy View Post
    Person's Name : Kat
    I start rubbing my member against her thigh and Kat starts kissing me all over and works her way down and doms me up with her mouth and gives a pleasant CBJ. Then she hopes on for cowgirl, the cowgirl was a bit lacking and we just couldn’t get into a rhythm so we swap to mish with lots of DFK and this just got her going wild ...
    Good review busyboy and a nice find in Kat.

Lovely lady.

Quote Originally Posted by fartichoke View Post
    Good review busyboy and a nice find in Kat.

Lovely lady.
    Thanks fartichoke!!!

Have you had the pleasure of seeing Kat as well?

Quote Originally Posted by busyboy View Post
    ... Have you had the pleasure of seeing Kat as well?
    Not my neighbourhood unfortunately. Prob be wondering where my income went if it was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast