Person's Name : Sakura

Establishment : 187 Hornsby

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.187hornsby.com

Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Age : 28 she told me (seems right); Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, B/C-cups, cute little butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a lovely little gem

My experience/comments : I’ve been meaning to see Sakura for some time and having read a review of her this morning on another forum I had another go at booking her and this time our stars were in alignment.

(The website says Sakula but she says Sakura – as in cherry blossom – so I’m going with that.)

Miya met me and showed me into Room 1, which now has a large bed rather than the massage table which was there last time I used it.

I paid and had to wait for a few minutes before Sakura entered.

She has a pretty face, with long black hair straight out of a shampoo commercial, and was immediate bubbly, friendly and giggly and we had a hug and some light kissing.

She was wearing a red and black tartan top and a very short matching miniskirt so I did my usual Dirty Old Man thing of sitting on the bed, getting her to bend over my lap, lifting her skirt and smacking her cute little bum.

I showered and after she’s helped to dry me, she stripped.

Sakura has a lovely slim figure with nice C-cups and good legs and was fully shaved – very nice.

I lay down on my stomach and Sakura knelt over me and kissed and licked my right ear and rubbed her tits over me as she worked her way down with a flicking tongue.

She then started lightly rimming me, which was lovely, and I soon knelt on all-fours so she could stroke my cock at the same time.

I turned over and Sakura knelt between my legs to suck me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good use of her hands assisted by some lube, no interruptions and lovely eye-contact. And she tickled my arsehole while sucking me.

I was soon close to cumming so I got her to move round for some 69. This was good but I was soon over-heating again so I had to get her to stop and lie down for some DATY.

Sakura was moaning and twitching and giggling as I licked her but I’m not sure whether she came. (No FIV was allowed.)

Time was moving on so I lay down for some more BJ before saying “We fuck” and as she applied the condom she said I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl (she was really tight but gave it a good go) and she rode me with passion and vigour until she tired.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was great as I looked down at her slim waist and cute little butt (but my hand was swiped away as soon as I went near her arsehole).

I had to keep slowing down to prolong the fun and then got her to lie down for some mish.

This was very good as Sakura held her legs in the air, got quite vocal, and licked (and lightly bit) my nipples as I fucked her.

I stopped myself in time and withdrew and lay down so Sakura could suck me again.

The lube and the good hand-work meant it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth and she went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop.

Sakura took a quick shower and kept telling me I was “Number One” (obviously a very discerning young lady).

She joined me on the bed and started to give me a massage but I got her to lie in my arms for a cuddle and a chat.

(This was via her translator app which didn’t always work properly – her answer to one question of mine was “On holiday I don’t use squirrels”.)

Sakura said she was from Tokyo and has been here three years, working at 187 on Sundays and Mondays and studying something other days.

We were well over time and I had to point to the clock and took a quick shower and Sakura was very attentive to the end as she insisted on drying me and helping me to dress.

Before leaving I had a chat with Miya who was extremely playful (she was trying hard to persuade me to have another round with her) and I gave her some very positive feedback about Sakura. Miya told me that Lucy (the same massively titted Lucy from 7 Cowper and previously Cici at 105 Pymble) works there on Wednesdays and Saturdays.