Hours of Business : 10-10

Rates : 120 / 45 mins

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session :

Size/shape : slim, athletic

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Mandy walked in and WOW, what an amazing body. She is quite tall and has a slim body with lovely breasts. Started off with a good massage in a professional manner and firmness. After about 15 mins I start rubbing her leg and it gets more interesting. A bit of tickle then flip.
    She undresses and OMG what a body. She does some body slide and kissing of my body, but no lip kissing allowed. She is fully shaved but restricts access. She has amazing hands and technique and before too long it is all over.

I am sure she would offer extras, but I didn't ask.

Would see again.

Last time I was at this place I got a dude trying to pass as a girl. And when I look through their roster I see far too many 'tall, slim' types for my liking. If you go to Thailand you very rarely see tall and slim women, they're usually small and slim or small and curvy, which makes me think these ones are dudes. I could be wrong, but my spidey senses are tingling when I look at some of their photos...

This is the girl who's picture has been posted. She leans back in the second pic and she appears to have no undies on.