Thread: Yuan Yuan - amazing sensual service

Banned

Smile Yuan Yuan - amazing sensual service

I drove out to Marrickville yesterday and was greeted by Chris and later Victor. Chris presented four girls and one of them was Yuan Yuan, a tall gorgeous Chinese girl with long hair who exuded class. Her face was very pretty. She had long legs, nice C cup breasts and lovely firm round derriere. She was wearing a black bra and G-string underneath a transparent long light coloured nightie and high heels.

When she greets me in the waiting room, she is softly spoken and I have difficulty in hearing her pronounce her name unlike the other girls. I was told that Yuan Yuan provides a very special service and I would not be disappointed by this lovely girl. Based on such recommendation, I opted for Yuan Yuan. All I can say now is thanks Victor and Chris for your recommendations. She was truly amazing with her sensual service!

So where do I start? Let’s start from the moment Yuan Yuan takes me to her fantasy room. I’m told to wait in the waiting room because Yuan Yuan prefers to greet her customers in the waiting room and then take them by the arm to her designated room which today was next to the waiting room. I enter the room with Yuan Yuan and the darkness of the room hits me straight away with scented candles and incense sticks scattered throughout the room. It’s a very romantic setting for two lovers. She puts on some relaxing music which is ideal for resting and stress relief and the atmosphere inside is very tranquil. The TV in the room is on which results in some light coming on and off at times and therefore, it’s not all dark but the mood is still set for a sensual encounter with a beautiful girl who’s aim is to please her lover in her fantasy room.

Yuan Yuan gets to work straight away by getting the bed ready and then she’s standing very close to me as we stare into each other’s eyes. She starts to kiss me on the neck and side of my face and we embrace ourselves like two lovers on Valentine’s day. My hands slowly move downwards and lift her gown from behind in order to put my hands on her perfect derriere. I feel her cheeks and they feel nice and soft. This gives the hint to Yuan Yuan to remove her clothes and for us to shower together.

In the shower, Yuan Yuan pays a lot of attention to my chest and in particular my nipples while I do the same with Yuan Yuan’s perky nipples and her little sister down under. She starts playing with my little fella. I notice Yuan Yuan’s enhanced C cup breasts and admire her slim sexy body (between a size 6 to 8) with no tattoos.

We finish our shower together and dry up. I jump on the bed first and Yuan Yuan joins me. She starts off with a sensual cat bath that takes her from kissing my neck down to my thighs. While she is doing this, I’m resting on my back just taking it all in and this brings me memories of my time in Fiji lying on the sand and watching the stars at midnight. It was just serene and peaceful as if you’re hearing relaxing sounds of waves hitting the shore. Yuan Yuan’s method was very sensual and slow but it made me feel totally at ease in her presence.

Yuan Yuan doesn’t forget my little fella as she does her cat bath while kneeling in front of me. She goes down on him slowly and in a very sensual way at first, starting at the top (Arctic) and edging towards the Tropics (half way) before returning to the top of my little fella. Then she turns her head in a round way to give my little fella a twister effect. She eventually moves her way past the Tropics and gradually travels slowly and gently south on my little fella. She was getting pretty close to the Antarctic but fell short of the mark. Her BBBJ goes for a long time but I didn’t see any urgency to disrupt Yuan Yuan’s gratifying BBBJ. I ask her to move her body to the side in order to play with her little sister and she does as I request. My fingers go to work on her little sister and it’s making Yuan Yuan become aroused. In effect, it was causing her to briefly stop BBBJ at various intervals before resuming her gentle and slow BBBJ on my little fella.

Yuan Yuan certainly spends a considerable time giving BBBJ and it feels as though she loves having him in her mouth. She is here to please you and this is how I feel about Yuan Yuan. I ask whether she enjoys my little fella and she says “He tastes good in my mouth”. Probably because I had some fruit before going to the shop. She also gives my testicles some attention by licking them. She then decides to explore my genital area and her tongue comes very close to my butt hole before her tongue works its way up again towards my little fella.

My attempts in pleasuring Yuan Yuan via her little sister make her want to be in the 69 position and I don’t object at all. She moves her sexy body to give me a perfect view of her little sister and little butt hole. While she is devouring my little fella, I stimulate her little sister and tease her butt hole with my little finger. It doesn’t go in deep because she doesn’t like it but she allows a bit of the finger to be inserted inside her butt hole while also rubbing her little sister. This goes on for a long time and we still hadn’t tried any sexual positions. This is because Yuan Yuan is preoccupied with my little fella who is getting all the attention while I’m resting comfortably on my back.

I must say that Yuan Yuan’s BBBJ was wonderful in that it was not rough or rushed and most of all, very enjoyable. Her method doesn’t make you come straight away. There is no denying that she is one girl who likes to give and this was clearly demonstrated by the lengthy period of time and attention devoted to her BBBJ which seemed to go on forever. It made me not want to leave the room and I would have wanted my little fella to be kept warm in Yuan Yuan’s mouth indefinitely since I was enjoying it very much.

Now where were we? Yes, we move to the horizontal reverse position after being in the 69 position for some time. This brings Yuan Yuan’s little sister closer to my little fella and I continue to tease her with my fingers. Yuan Yuan is definitely getting wet and with a condom nearby slides it onto my little fella with my assistance. She is sliding her body against mine and my little fella enters her little sister. Yuan Yuan is lying on her stomach and is moving back and forth in order for my little fella to enter her from behind in this awkward position. Yuan makes very soft moans but they can be barely heard against the background music. Yuan Yuan is really enjoying this position and makes no effort to change positions.

I decide to take control because the current position doesn’t allow much penetration. I get her to lie on her back and enter her again in missionary, squashing the deckchair, doggy and cowgirl. The cowgirl position which gives the girl great control wasn’t being utilised very well by Yuan Yuan and she seemed lacklustre in this case with most of thrusting coming from my efforts. It appears the poor girl was getting tired and we both hadn’t come yet when I signalled to Yuan Yuan that we might be close to the end of the session. I was sure right with five minutes left on the clock. Yuan Yuan makes a suggestion that she could do more BBBJ to make me come but my desire was to spend more time with this amazing girl. Therefore, I suggest another half hour and Yuan Yuan is pleased to continue on.

Yuan Yuan hands over the extra money for the half hour extension to Chris and returns swiftly to have a quick shower. I don’t bother and wait for her on the bed. She’s not a time waster and is on the bed within a very short period of time. She lies on her back and gives me a great view of her little sister which has some trimmed hair on top but it looks beautiful and very inviting for someone to pleasure her. I stimulate her down below and do it slowly based on Yuan Yuan’s request while also licking and sucking her nipples. This time I let my fingers run all over her body and she acknowledges how good she feels with my special massage. She gets aroused very quickly and commences her own touching of her little sister. I see an opportunity to slide my finger inside her little sister and she doesn’t mind. I try another one and again Yuan Yuan doesn’t object. I continue fingering her while she stimulates herself and I can feel the wetness inside. I pick up the pace of the fingering and it’s not long before the muscle spasms start contracting and she gives off a few moans signalling that she is about to come. I’m on her right side while this is all unfolding. It’s not long before she turns to my side and grabs my leg and arm. She is trembling after coming. I say to her “Are you ok?” She replies “I just came”. I was glad to hear that she had come but what surprised me was to hear her next comment. She says “You’re the first guy to make me come”. I was speechless at that moment.

I give her time to rest and then we resume more activity on the bed. She commences another round of BBBJ to get the little fella ready for more action before rolling on another condom. I move her into doggy position which she seems to enjoy because we have been in this position for a considerable time. Then we change over to playing the cello position. I can feel my time is coming to a close and I’m about to come. I withdraw my little fella and signal to Yuan Yuan that I’m about to come. She gets close and takes my little fella in her mouth where she allows for CIM to occur. After one and half hours, we were both exhausted. She has her shower first and I follow her by having my own shower while Yuan Yuan cleans the room.

There is still time on the clock according to Yuan Yuan and we use this remaining time to have a chat. Previously, she was too focused on giving me much pleasure and with music playing in the background, it was not possible to have a decent chat. I thought she was a shy and silent girl but she opens up and laughs a few times. She informs me that she is 24 years of age and has been residing in Sydney for the last couple of years. I make reference to her height in how tall she is (which I like) and she indicates she is 168cm in height.

After we get dressed, Yuan Yuan leans over and kisses me on the face a few times. I wonder why I was receiving many kisses because she didn’t kiss on the lips during the session. She states that she had a great time and made a point that I made her come for the first time and no one else had previously done it. For me, it was very satisfying to hear this. She hugs me again and stares at me after playing out her sensual fantasy in her room. It’s time to say our goodbyes and we depart the room.

How do I describe Yuan Yuan? This girl really is uniquely different from the other girls. She is beautiful, tall and has a great body. She is absolutely amazing and very attractive. Her service is very personal that is catered to satisfying you. She is very sensual and loves to spell you. More importantly, she loves to take you to her fantasy world where it’s just you and her. Yuan Yuan will take you to that place where you are forever young and free to please and to be pleased in the best way you ever dreamed of.

Yuan Yuan was definitely attentive throughout the whole session. She goes to some trouble to set up her room to make it feel like you are her lover and to spend a romantic time with her. If you’re looking for a stunning young girl who will provide a remarkable GFE service and treat you in a special way with her sensual imagination, then Yuan Yuan is your girl. I came out of the session feeling all relaxed and calm knowing that Yuan Yuan made every effort to make my time with her special. All I can say is make a booking with her. You won’t be disappointed!

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    What an awesome review Cuteguy. She sounds amazing and I am glad that you gave her her first ever orgasm.

Good work old boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    What an awesome review Cuteguy. She sounds amazing and I am glad that you gave her her first ever orgasm.

Good work old boy.
    Thanks for the compliments Brothelcreeper. I did my best and hope everyone who reads this AR can see how amazing this girl is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A great AR and excellent read thanks cuteguy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Thanks for the After Report.
    Looking forward to seeing you Again.

- M5
    I will be back!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review! Will try her next time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    A good read. I like her photo it really show her curvy body of this review confirm it
    " very pretty" ?how u rate her to dior nd S ?

Banned
    I didn't have the pleasure of being with Dior or S and therefore I can't comment. Just forgot to say in my AR that if you look at Yuan Yuan's face it appears (at least to me) to have a slightly Korean look and she is tall.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I didn't have the pleasure of being with Dior or S and therefore I can't comment. Just forgot to say in my AR that if you look at Yuan Yuan's face it appears (at least to me) to have a slightly Korean look and she is tall.
    Nice now thats a bonus Chinese with some Korean look .

Is she northern girl?
    Cheers cute guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nice now thats a bonus Chinese with some Korean look .

Is she northern girl?
    Cheers cute guy
    If I compare Northern Korean with Southern Korean then she is more Southern looking just like those K pop girls.

Nice thx... look like southern k great.

My first question was - northern chinese? Hehe

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    You on a retainer / discount for 5 Marrickville Cuteguy as you have started writing lots of reviews for them. LOL.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ensual-service

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-with-X-Factor

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-pocket-rocket
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    You on a retainer / discount for 5 Marrickville Cuteguy as you have started writing lots of reviews for them. LOL.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ensual-service

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-with-X-Factor

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-pocket-rocket
    Sorry Brothelcreeper but I'm not on any retainer or getting a discount from this shop or any other shop. Currently, I have some free time to do more punting and write up a few ARs but they are not for one shop only. Anyway, my motto is 'variety is the spice of life'. I try a few places and don't want to stretch the budget too far. In doing so, I check the rosters regularly and choose places that are close, have convenient and ample parking, friendly receptionists, good line up of girls and more importantly, where customers are not treated like a number when they visit the shop.

By the way, are you on a retainer/discount for Paddington244 because I noticed your three reviews for girls at this shop within 7 days?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sorry Brothelcreeper but I'm not on any retainer or getting a discount from this shop or any other shop. Currently, I have some free time to do more punting and write up a few ARs but they are not for one shop only. Anyway, my motto is 'variety is the spice of life'. I try a few places and don't want to stretch the budget too far. In doing so, I check the rosters regularly and choose places that are close, have convenient and ample parking, friendly receptionists, good line up of girls and more importantly, where customers are not treated like a number when they visit the shop.

By the way, are you on a retainer/discount for Paddington244 because I noticed your three reviews for girls at this shop within 7 days?

Good answer LOL. Who knows the secrets of Punterman !!

Banned
    Good answer LOL. Who knows the secrets of Punterman !!
    The guys and your many followers on this site are watching your every move. LOL Anyway enjoy your punting mate.

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    This is very humour
    You make her orgasm for the first time
    No other man customer can make her orgasm
    She is comedy
    Yes

yuan yuan ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !