Thread: Sally the skinny cute girl with great service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Sally the skinny cute girl with great service

So I haven’t been to marrickville for a very long time but ever since hearing Jesse and team have taken over the management I thought I’d pop in again to see how it’s going. It’s also a lot closer to me than 42 Gladesville hahaha.

I was greeted by Chris who was really friendly and asked to see the line up. The place seems to be buzzing as there was only 4 girls available. I sat in the waiting booth and in walks Christmas/Jerry! She’s looking as sexy as ever and greeted me and said thanks for the review and I thought “no thank you” wink wink. It’s unfortunate she’s not working as a WL anymore.. We had a little chat and in comes the lineup. The two girls that caught my eyes was Sally and Megan who’s Thai. Megan was really hot to be honest and asked me if I had any questions about her service but I decided to go for sally as I had a few bad experiences with Thai girls. Maybe one day I’ll try Thai girls again hahaha.

Paid the damage and into the room and sally joined me shortly. First impressions was that she’s skinny. Nice legs, fully shaven, cute little butt and small cute little A cup breasts. Her pussy looks really tiny and clean and I couldn’t wait to get into it! Her face is cute and more Girl next door but she’s got these nice succulent big lips.

Had a shower and she washed me down. Not a lot of action in the shower but it was quick and no time wasting. Dried up and we stood next to the bed just DFKing for a good 5 minutes. We went on the bed and more kissing which was great. Her kiss was very sensual and goes all in. Nice cat bath where she licked me all over from chest to legs to balls. Onto a bbbj and it was quite good. She started out lightly licking and flicking the tip of my cock which felt amazing and the down onto the shaft. I could tell she’s got technique with sucking and using her hands to stroke my cock at the same time. I knew if this keeps going I’m going to cum without fucking her. So a quick little 69 to taste her tiny pussy. Really nice shape and small.

Dommed up and onto cowgirl. Nice DFK action as she bounced up and down. Afterward onto mish where she wrapped her arms around my body and we dfked all throughout. Switched to doggy and pumped away into the dom.

She wiped me up and we chatted for a while and to be honest I was knackered. After a while she asked me if I wanted to go again and I said I probably won’t be able to finish in 15 minutes for round 2 so she I asked her to help hand job me to finish. Nice technique and lots of DFK and cat bath again.

Great little gem who literally only started I think yesterday! She’ll be going to China for a while but would recommend her when she comes back! I feel like my faith in N5M is being restored!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR bro Meng! I also had the absolute pleasure of Sally's company this morning. AR will be incoming, but I had a similar experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Great AR bro Meng! I also had the absolute pleasure of Sally's company this morning. AR will be incoming, but I had a similar experience.
    Awesome bro! Looking forward to your AR. What are the chances we both see the same girl hahaha. You and I really do have similar taste lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a go at her on Friday. Very friendly and great service!

Skinny but juicy and tight!