Thread: MIA - Busty, Sexy and Seriously Horny!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MIA - Busty, Sexy and Seriously Horny!!

Person's Name : MIA

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 170 cm, DD-cup, Curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS, GFE/PSE

Mia had just returned this week from a 3 month holiday to her hometown in China and her photos have now reappeared on the N5M wechat. I actually had the day off today and did something that I very rarely do - I booked MIA for a mid-afternoon romp and boy.. did it turn out into a memorable session!! I was greeted at the door by the very beautiful Sara who informed me that Mia was waiting for me. I very happily parted with my cash to Sara and went to the room to wait.. I didn't have to wait long!

Mia gave a soft knock on the door and entered... she stopped inside the door and just stood there looking at me for a few seconds.. her smile lit up her face as she recognised me from her previous sessions. I think I have seen Mia about four or five times and each time is an adventure in itself! Mia walks past me to put the towels on the bed and reaches down, gives my cock a good, hard squeeze and says "Good size!"... lol, she obviously loves a smaller size cock! We strip and hit the shower together where Mia gives my a good scrubdown, including my ass... here we go, I thought to myself.. After the scrubdown, we partook in the obligatory mouthwash and I soon discovered that Mia started to get into the DFK. I finally finish in the shower and I just laid on the bed and watched her finish her cleaning. Dried off and joined me on the bed. Mia has a beautiful set of DD's that she loves to have squeezed... hard!

Mia.jpg

Mia and I started to get re-acquainted... she asked me to lay on my back and started with a bit of a cat-bath and slowly worked her way down to my cock. One thing I need to stress at this point is that Mia loves to suck cock... she loves to watch herself in the mirror as she slides her mouth up and down your shaft... it's seriously sexy just watching her get more and more excited.... she soon had me squirming around on the bed and I got a bit of a giggle out of her when I warned her that she was fast approaching the point where she was about to get a hot mouthful of cum if she continued on the same path that she was on! I then had the bright idea of asking Mia to continue the session but in 69.. Now Mia's pussy has some hair on the mound but the sides and the lips were completely hairless, smooth and bald! I used every trick in my book for distraction and I even started to rim her and DD her ass.. Mia enjoyed herself to the point where she twisted her hips lower to allow me better access to her ass and she began whispering "fuck.. fuck.." as I was rimming her. She began to whisper faster in Chinese (I hope she was saying something good.. not just "I hope this asshole will finish quick so I can have a rest: ..lol) and she ended up sticking a finger up my ass and we both started to go harder and faster on each others bodies.

Mia spun herself around and lay down on the bed and gestured for me to hop on top... at this point, I was on top and about to fuck her in mish when I realised that I was about to fuck her with no condom... I looked down, looked up at Mia... she looks down and started to laugh.. "we forgot condom!" she exclaims, reaching over into her bag of goodies to fish one out that's of suitable size.. slips it on, grabs hold of it to quickly guide me in, fuck me, she has one of the tightest pussy I have ever fucked! I start to pump away and she grabs me hands to start squeezing her boobs,,, well, of course I obliged and began squeezing the hell out of them, I was a bit worried that I was going to hurt her! Mia started to buck and moan under me and I told her that I was so excited that I was about to come! She just looked up at me and told me "Don't cum yet!!" as she began to pull me in harder and faster to the point where she began to moan, gyrate, made sure that I was squeezing her boob super hard! I was completely knackered and she still wouldn't let me stop pumping .. she wrapped herself around me and started to yell "don't stop, don't stop, don't you come yet!!" ... lol, talk about being conflicted!! I had to actually physically stop because I was about to completely unload in her!! The look on her face was priceless... she looked so disappointed that I had stopped, I just laughed a bit and the then shoved myself inside her again and her eyes literally rolled into the back of her head!!

Mia then tells me, "I want doggy!" ... at this point, I realised that Mia was enjoying herself much more than I realised.. now, I am not really a fan of doggy, but Mia had already positioned herself, and let me tell you , gentlemen, Mia's ass in doggy is just a sight to behold! I think i managed doggy for a few minutes... Mia grabbed my hand and started to make me grab her huge boobs.. I need to say that fucking Mia in doggy was a completely awesome and surprising experience! I grabbed Mia's beautiful chunky round ass and started to pull her back harder and harder as I started to really thrust harder ... I look down to watch my cock slide in and out of that tight pussy and it was fantastic!

Finally, I had enough... I told Mia that I was going to cum very soon, and she widened her gorgeous eyes and told me "No! Not yet please! I want to cum more!" ... fuck me, I nearly blew my load on the spot!!! Somehow, by some superhuman effort... I managed to slow it slightly enough that I grabbed Mia's ankles and held them wide apart while I thrusted deep inside her... I lasted about 30 seconds until I let go and placed my hands on either side of her head, at which point she actually bit into my lower arm.. not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to bruise slightly! Man, I must be slightly kinky because I found that being bitten was sexy as fuck!!! I still hadn't blown my load (much to Mia's apparent delight!). Mia asked me to hop off the bed and fuck her standing at the edge of the bed while she lay on her back with her legs spread wide... I managed to pump away for a minute or so ... I climbed back on the bed and pushed her legs over her head and began to pump like there was no tomorrow! I actually went as far as to actually bite her ear.. she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in hard, I started to gently kiss her earlobe and she exploded in a huge orgasm that included grabbing my ass and pulling me in harder and harder until I cum so hard that I started to cramp in my legs.. wow, fuck me, I blew my load so hard.... Mia grabbed my face and started to DFK me .. ensuring that not only did I blow my load, but I continued to blow my load until I was completely drained...

Mia at this point was a lovely shade of purple and I collapsed on top of her... she continued to kiss me and, finally spent... well, completely fucked, I lay there in a state of total exhaustion while she got up and had a shower.... after we'd finished, there was about 10 minutes left.. I was too fucked to even contemplating anything, so Mia gave me a really hard, strong massage for the final few minutes... with a few minutes left, I asked her to lay down and just rest ... she positioned herself so that my arms were around her and I was spooning her. Finally, her alarm went off as we lay there.. she told me to relax as we were just enjoying the moment... about 5 min later, I got up, staggered into the shower.. Mia was kind enough to join me and give me a wash down... got dressed.. Mia thanked me for a lovely time and I staggered out into the dark.. completely fucked... Sara asked me how it was and I told her that Mia is one seriously sexy, sensual woman!!

Gentlemen, Mia is a seriously horny girl who loves to have her boobs played with and sucked.. but just wait until she lets you know that she is ready.. you will have the time of you life!!

Of course, YMMV, but if you go the gentle route and be prepared to share the pleasure, Mia is the girl for you... but if you're a selfish cunt that makes it all about you... well, not sure if this will work..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a lengthy AR wow lol
    Good that you had a great time

horny baobae how many ARs she has! must be a good girl