Yuki

Nationalit:

Height:

Weight:

Bust Size:

Service:

soft gentle lady, busy: C, age:25, height: 155, yuki is very soft nice girl always satisfy what u like , sweet sex , deep Bbbj, slowly passionately take u in her mouth before a real hot sex start.

二维码分享
6 replies
  1. nignogdog
    nignogdog says:

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Decided to drop by again late at nigh and apparently Yuki was the only one available.

She was very friendly and easy to talk to. After taking my shower she started with some DFK then slowly went down my neck, kissing and licking every part of my body, taking some extra time on my nipples before putting her breasts into my face to play and suck. Her tits look bigger than what it is because of her small frame but they look great. Awesome nipples to suck on too. She then went back to catbating before reaching my dick. A quick wipe down before some BBBJ. She doesn’t go too deep but shes damm amazing at it. Lots of suction and tongue action with special attention on the tip, which is always great. I had to stop her mid way as I was getting close to blowing my load right there. We then moved onto some DATY where I was going at it for couple minutes before she started breathing more heavily and began grinding on my face. Shes soaking wet now and after coming she was keen to return the favour again with some more BBBJ.
    I had to get her off of me again but this time we went straight to sex. We started with her being on top. Using the mirror placed right next to the bed, I had a great view as she rode my dick for a while. Changing position to missionary, we pumped away until I was done, collapsing onto the bed. She then joined me and lied there for maybe 30-1min before I realised shes fallen asleep. I alwkwardly stayed still for couple min before I accidentally fell asleep as well. By the time I woke up, we’ve passed out for a good 15min and it was 12:30am. I had to wake her up and then she apologised to me for falling asleep, which was not an issue for me. We both took a shower together and while I was changing she was taking her make up off and then walked me out when we realised everyone has left and the premise was completely dark.

2. Nickrose
    Nickrose says:

My walk-in punt at 350 was rewarded with a meeting with Yuki who greeted me as the next available. Cute little package, modestly dressed, busty with a petite curvy body and a pretty face. Her sweet, broad smile won me over immediately so no line up was requested and we headed for the front room above the Penshurst St entry.

Yuki is cheerful and enthusiastic, offering dfk immediately so I agree to stay for 1 hr and head for the shower with anticipation building nicely.
    Yuki strips down to black lacy underwear and prepares the room. She unhooks the black bra and helps me to dry off. Smiles, compliments and kisses are sent my way as she strokes my hardening cock.

We recline on the bed as I enjoy her sweet natural breasts gently licking her prominent nipples. Still smiling broadly, Yuki slides across my body, licking and kissing her way down to my cock and balls. She works her mouth and tongue around the head and shaft before gently taking me into her mouth.
    Yuki’s bbbj is great. Not deep but very wet and surprisingly soft with gentle suction and tongue work. The feeling and view of all this attention is very exciting and enhanced by our mutual view in the large mirror alongside the bed. No teeth from front on, no tissues, plenty of saliva and eye contact. As she comes up for air, Yuki slides her chest over my slippery cock to deliver some sloppy wet kisses with a giggle. This girl is great fun. She spends quite a bit of time spoiling me in this way and repeats the process a few times.

I’m loving the edging but getting too close too soon so I get Yuki to swap places so I can return the favour with some slow daty.
    Yuki happily obliges, lies back on the pillow and spreads. Her hairy little pussy is only slightly trimmed but her small inner lips pout sweetly enabling easy access. Yuki gets wet quickly and grinds her clit against my tongue but she’s quite ticklish and sensitive, not willing to persist to an orgasm today which is unfortunate.

Swapping again, Yuki resumes her excellent bbbj. This time from side on and it’s a little toothy at this angle but she certainly enjoys watching herself in the mirror.
    Yuki confirms that cim is an option and I’m very keen to follow through on that but equally keen to start fucking this cutie as well. Tough decision!

We decide to fuck. Yuki, who has not stopped smiling since I arrived, happily rolls a condom onto my shaft and slides on in cg. It’s a snug fit and the pressure builds as Yuki enthusiastically works me Asian style. Again it’s too much too soon so I request she slows down and we get into a gentle grinding rhythm face to face. This is a really sweet gfe and allows me to last a little longer.

Yuki is determined to finish me off and pushes me back down to resume her energetic cg while pressing down on my chest. I can’t resist any longer and release deep and satisfying as we stay locked together as the spasming subsides. I’m happy, Yuki is still smiling down at me, we’ve had a good session today.

After a clean up and a quick shower Yuki offers to massage me for the remaining 10 mins. It’s more of a cheeky bodyslide than a therapeutic massage but I’m not complaining ! We chat briefly via translator app as we wind down. Yuki presently works at 350 on Sunday and Monday each week.
    Yuki is great company, cheerful, enthusiastic and eager to please. I’ve had a great time and plan to return soon.

3. personaa
    personaa says:

Person’s Name : Yuki

Establishment : Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : 28/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Home – Club 350

Phone : 9417 3298

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Size/shape : Prettyish face, C-cups, trimmed, nice figure – big eyes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :,
    FS
    – DFK
    Value for money/recommend? I am happy and I have seen her number of times

OK, I have seen Yuki 3-4 times and she has never disappointed me with her service. She is average height, C cubs natural, shaven and I find her quite attractive- and I think she is quite friendly. I didn’t ask for DATY, but on second visit she offered DFK which was really nice and added to the session. Foreplay and sex as usual in different positions. Followed by a massage. Overall a great value. I would definitely see her again

4. Fred69
    Fred69 says:

Decided on two possibles off the roster and when I parked nearby I called and the first girl I named, Yuki, was available so I said I’d be there in two minutes.

Entered via the rear door and was met by the receptionist, who I later discovered was called Bill.

Saw a girl walk past. She said she was called Anna – only got a quick glimpse but not bad looking.

And Yuki was waiting in the front room.

She was immediately very friendly and cheerful and she maintained that throughout the session.

Yuki has quite a pretty face and was wearing a lacy black teddy over a black bra and knickers.

I paid the toll and showered and Yuki stripped and had a quick shower.

She has a curvy figure (just a little bit cuddly, but not too bad) with nice C/D-cups and was shaved but a little bit stubbly.

Yuki joined me on the bed and after a quick kiss and lick of my nipples she started to work on my groin and soon took me in her mouth.

It was an excellent sensual BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, great tongue- and hand-action, plenty of saliva, continuous eye-contact and she went reasonably deep. Lovely stuff.

Yuki wrapped a towel around herself and briefly left the room saying she had to get a larger condom.

When she returned she was commenting on my cock and the second girl on consecutive days wanted some photos. She also took a video clip and then I took her phone for some shots of her sucking me.

Just like Wendy at 280 yesterday, Yuki said she was going to show them to her friends.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning increasingly loudly until she wriggled away for a breather.

Yuki said she was horny and wanted to fuck but I asked her to suck me a bit more but her BJ was so good that I was soon gasping “Get a condom”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a tip.

Yuki applied some lude and climbed aboard for cowgirl.

This was great and we had some DFKing while she rode me, mostly Asian-style.

Then she upped the tempo and very passionately rode me with very loud flesh-on-flesh slapping noises

She then stopped the Asian-style and sat upright and I rubbed a thumb against her clit and played with her tits until she came again.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed and re-entered.

This was very good as she has a lovely round bum but my hand was swiped away when it strayed towards her arsehole.

We switched to the mish and, with Yuki holding her legs in the air and urging me on, I gradually went faster until I squirted.

As Yuki tidied me up we had a chat. Her English isn’t too bad but we did use the translator app quite a bit.

She said she has been here for about six months and works at 350 a couple of days a week.

She also works a couple of days at 429a Pitt St in the CBD, again as Yuki.

At 429a, for 45min, it is $160 for Silver and $220 for Diamond whereas I paid $100 for 45min with exactly the same girl – as I have said many times, why punt in the CBD?

All too soon time was up and we both showered and I dressed and departed.

I had a quick word with Bill on the way out (he confirmed that Helen was still the owner) and also saw Lucy. Another quick glimpse but again she looked OK.

5. franklouvers
    franklouvers says:

I walked up the entrance and the mamasan directly me immediately to her room where she stood in the door opening.
    I liked what I saw so decided not to ask for a line-up but went straight in. Her boobs were selling it to me and she had a lovely smile.
    After paying she immediately started kissing me and felt me between my legs, good start!

I took a shower and asked her to join. We soaped each other’s body and she gave me a nice web BJ in the shower, good service!
    I massaged her backdoor as well, but she wasn’t into me touching her there.

We then moved on to the bed after after some chit-chat we started kissing and she gave me a great cat bath, very quickly she took my dick in her mouth and gave me a great soft BJ.
    Up and down she went with plenty of attention to the other areas, she complimented me for shaving before seeing her.
    I like to shave, but especially when I plan to see a WL. I noticed I get better service when I’m totally clean down there.

After some more awesome kissing she put on a dom and started riding me in CG, then we moved to doggie and to missionary.
    I moved her to the corner of the bed, stood up and gave her a good deep ride into heaven. She was clearly enjoying it, not sure if she came but I must have exhausted her after pumping straight for 20min.

I asked for a BJ and HJ finish and came all over her tits. She continued stroking me while I relaxed.

Highly recommended for any punter!

6. NEWBOY
    NEWBOY says:

Decided on two possibles off the roster and when I parked nearby I called and the first girl I named, Yuki, was available so I said I’d be there in two minutes.

Entered via the rear door and was met by the receptionist, who I later discovered was called Bill.

Saw a girl walk past. She said she was called Anna – only got a quick glimpse but not bad looking.

And Yuki was waiting in the front room.

She was immediately very friendly and cheerful and she maintained that throughout the session.

Yuki has quite a pretty face and was wearing a lacy black teddy over a black bra and knickers.

I paid the toll and showered and Yuki stripped and had a quick shower.

She has a curvy figure (just a little bit cuddly, but not too bad) with nice C/D-cups and was shaved but a little bit stubbly.

Yuki joined me on the bed and after a quick kiss and lick of my nipples she started to work on my groin and soon took me in her mouth.

It was an excellent sensual BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions, great tongue- and hand-action, plenty of saliva, continuous eye-contact and she went reasonably deep. Lovely stuff.

Yuki wrapped a towel around herself and briefly left the room saying she had to get a larger condom.

When she returned she was commenting on my cock and the second girl on consecutive days wanted some photos. She also took a video clip and then I took her phone for some shots of her sucking me.

Just like Wendy at 280 yesterday, Yuki said she was going to show them to her friends.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning increasingly loudly until she wriggled away for a breather.

Yuki said she was horny and wanted to fuck but I asked her to suck me a bit more but her BJ was so good that I was soon gasping “Get a condom”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a tip.

Yuki applied some lude and climbed aboard for cowgirl.

This was great and we had some DFKing while she rode me, mostly Asian-style.

Then she upped the tempo and very passionately rode me with very loud flesh-on-flesh slapping noises

She then stopped the Asian-style and sat upright and I rubbed a thumb against her clit and played with her tits until she came again.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed and re-entered.

This was very good as she has a lovely round bum but my hand was swiped away when it strayed towards her arsehole.

We switched to the mish and, with Yuki holding her legs in the air and urging me on, I gradually went faster until I squirted.

As Yuki tidied me up we had a chat. Her English isn’t too bad but we did use the translator app quite a bit.

She said she has been here for about six months and works at 350 a couple of days a week.

She also works a couple of days at 429a Pitt St in the CBD, again as Yuki.

At 429a, for 45min, it is $160 for Silver and $220 for Diamond whereas I paid $100 for 45min with exactly the same girl – as I have said many times, why punt in the CBD?

All too soon time was up and we both showered and I dressed and departed.

I had a quick word with Bill on the way out (he confirmed that Helen was still the owner) and also saw Lucy. Another quick glimpse but again she looked OK.

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *