Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/honey

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $120/30, $200/60

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Size/shape : C cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? : Recommend - fun punt.

My experience/comments :

Once again - great girl, stupid ad.
    Ad says 24 and extras available, in reality 28 and no extras.
    I made a 10am booking I was passing through and arrived on time, the mamasan was nowhere to be found but with a bit of convo at the door we got the show on the road and it was clear that Honey hadn't been told about a booking as she had clearly just flown in and was unpacking.

WITH THAT SAID, great chick, worthwhile punt.

Honey is 28 (I asked) but the body is 22 - she is slender and beautifully put together with enhanced but believable breasts (a really neat job). A quick shower and she was straight into the BBBJ and it was really well done - but all that spectacular body going to waste and the nicest box I recall seeing in a long time - I suggest 69 and shes straight in. We're having a great time at that for a while and shes getting right into it when she decides its time we started fucking- she gets the dom on and lays back with a look of glee, joking about the fit (its a small box for sure) but with enough lube and a decent run up we get it in there - a minute or so into the banging and shes relaxing around it all and we finish off a tidy punt in mish when I drop a bagful.

She points to the wet spots on the bed and has a giggle about too horny, then she slaps me on the ass as I go for a shower.

Her English is terrible but the punt game was good.

Worth the drive, would return.

Notes; Ad says 'extras', there are no extras. No CIM, no anal, got no suggestion of extras.
    Last edited by downthelane; 18th June 2024 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Formatting

Default Honey

Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : June 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ. 69, DATY, toys, face-sitting, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : attractive, petite, C-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely girl, great fun

My experience/comments : I'd read runrun's review of Honey and Rita recommended her so I booked her.

I was met by Honey who was wearing a short, black, stringy “dress”, which clearly showed she was wearing nothing underneath, so I hung back as I followed her along the corridor so I could admire her tight little butt.

Honey is short and quite attractive with a petite figure and nice pert C-cups. She was shaved but slightly stubbly.

Honey was bubbly and cheerful while she readied the room and I showered.

Onto the bed and she knelt between my legs and wiped my cock before sucking me (she’s clearly keen on cleanliness).

It was a good BBBJ with nice, soft lips and no interruptions and enhanced by the occasional slurp of warm water. She also paid some nice attention to my balls.

I asked for some 69 and she readily moved round. Honey has a lovely meaty and juicy pussy with quite a large clit and she was immediately responsive and got very wet.

Her work on my cock got me close to cumming so I switched to DATY. This was very good as Honey’s contractions looked like she was almost pushing her pussy inside out but no FIV was allowed.

I rubbed her clit for a while and Honey grabbed a vibrator, put a condom on it and started to play with herself while I watched – lovely.

Honey went into the shower to pee and then washed herself before returning to the bed for some more BBBJ before moving up to sit on my face.

It was time to fuck and, as she dressed me, I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

We started with some cowgirl and Honey squeezed me in – she was nice and tight. I was concerned at first as she held on to the base of my cock but she then let go and rode me so well that I was soon close to cumming so I asked that we switch to the mish.

This too was good and I soon came (I hadn’t had a punt for a week) and collapsed on the bed for the tidy-up.

Honey showered and joined me on the bed for a brief chat (her English is rather limited). She is from Kaohsiung and has been here for a couple of months, working at 90 most days (although Rita later told me that Honey is soon going on holiday for a couple of weeks).

Time was nearly up so I showered, dressed and went to see Rita for a long chat.

Rita told me about a couple of new girls and I told her about my trip to Pattaya. I also had a chat with the lovely Lala – if any readers have not seen Lala yet, do yourself a favour and pay her a visit (three days a week at 90). I think she is one of the best currently around at $160/hr (I’ve seen her five times at various shops over the years).

Bronze Member

Honey
    Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : June 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : CBJ.cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : short, solid, C-cups, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : slightly crazy in a good way

My experience/comments : definitely nothing like the picture on the website.
    Not fat but solid build with a little bit around the tummy, shaved, with long hair. Was a little disappointed that she was nothing like the picture on the website.

She was enthusiastic, did get a good wipe down with baby wipes before she went to work.

Decent cbj, before she climbs on top, no line for an energetic cowgirl. She's riding hard and a little scared that she's going to break my cock. Spins around and 1st load is done.

To her credit she's playing with my cock non stop trying to get me ready for round 2. She doesn't mind a pounding. She gets tired so then lie her on her stomach and finish off second round from behind her.
    Doesn't speak much English, so hard to communicate.
    Had an OK time but wouldn't come back for more.