Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 - late

Rates : 150/60

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ; FS

Size/shape : 160cm; size 6, B cup, nice nips, shapely legs and hips, slight tum

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : New girl, highly recommended by Angie, so I have to book Kate.

Kate bounces into the room and engages in light hearted banter, her english is passably good.

After the shower we get straight into some cuddles and she satrt stroking me where it counts.

Onto the bad and a good, long BBBJ ensues, very pleaseant, no teeth, maybe a bit of a lack of variation would be the only downside. But the desired result was achieved and I was more than ready when she suggested that she should hop on in cowgirl. She rode me expertly , varying the speed and depth, pausing before showly starting to rock on me. I reached around the back of her leg and started playing with her clit as she rode me. She clearly enjoyed this and was getting quite vocal.I felt things were happening a bit fast, so I suggested that she lie down and I move on top, in order for me to better control the pace. She has delectable pert nipples on her pert little boobs, and I spent a long time teasing them, with many apprecaite sounds coming forth in response. I slowly moved down to the Netherlands and spent a long time pleasuring her, to her apparent delight. After a good 15 minutes of this I reentered her and slowly built up to the point where I felt I had to stop or I would no longer be able to hold back. I withdrew and wanted to ask her to finish me off with a blow and edged hand job, but alas I had overcooked it and came mid air in a gush that must have reached to opposite wall.

Never mind, good fun was had by all.

Time was up and after a moment to catch my breath I was in the shower and then kissed her good bye.

Lovely girl, a totally service oriented GFE, she is definitely on my list for future repeat bookings.