Person's Name :Shirley

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :22/01/2022

Contact Details/Address/Web link : 533 Willoughby Rd., Willoughby 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00 till late

Rates :$150ph

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ,FS, Mish], HJ

Size/shape :Size 6, Shaved, C-D enhanced, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity :TW

Value for money/recommend? :Absolutely

First time with Shirley.

She is pretty, body in good shape, nice enhanced boobs, not over the top, but very firm implants. About 30, could be late 20s, hard to tell. Comms are quite good.

After a brief cat bath she gets straight into it with a prolonged BBBJ, lots of variation, excellent technique. Top shelf. Intersperses it with licking of the nether regions. Then she fishes out a prostrate vibrator, to add to the mix. She did not actually deploy it up the back channel, something to look forward to next time, but the added stimulation of my member and perineum was great. This all lasted in excess of half and hour.

Now on goes the PPE and she asks what position.

I ask her to lie down and wind things up gradually, licking those lovely boobs and then working down to the honeypot. She is on song, seems to be enjoying it with waves of orgasms.

Finally entered her in MISH, but I had waited too long and could not get properly hard again. Time was almost up by now, so i asked her to finish me off manually, which she did with great aplomb.

Great punt, lovely girl, I don't know why it has taken me this long to hook up with her, but she has usually not been rostered on the days that I frequent 533.

Highly recommended!