Phone : 0452 218 638

Hours of Business : 10 until late

Rates : $85 / half hour

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, CFS

Size/shape : Nice face, fuller body, Fully Shaved, C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Was ok

My experience/comments :
I was feeling a bit toey on Sunday and thought I’d take a quick visit past 47B for a quick 30 minute session and to see who was rostered on. You can ring or sms for a roster as that seems to be the only way to find out who’s rostered on as it’s not posted anywhere or updated on the forum very often which is a shame.

Walked in and only Selena was available. I’m sure there’s never more than 2 or 3 girls available at any one time here but being close to home and easy to pop in, it’s worth checking out.

I was taken to the room and undressed for my shower and in walked Selena. Selena is definitely not a petite girl but not fat either. She has a decent body and cute enough face. Her breasts are probably C Cup and all round she’s more than acceptable.

After my shower it was onto the bed and Selena starts with a quick cat bath followed by a BBBJ. She doesn’t go deep but has a pretty good technique but it just wasn’t doing it for me. I asked her to lie down and proceeded with some DATY. There were a few light moans and she seemed to be enjoying it but I don’t think she was getting even close to cumming.

I sorta gave up and got up and Selena proceeded to dress me. She started with obligatory ‘slowly baby, too big, too big’ and eventually I entered her in missionary. She’s nice and tight and after a few minutes I filled the bag and lay back. Only about 25 minutes had passed so I showered, said my goodbye’s and left.

Selena’s English is more than passable so you can have a good conversation with her and she really is a nice and sweet girl. Would I return? Next time I’d probably try someone else but if only Selena was available and I was after a quick release, I’d probably go for it again.