Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 14/1/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty, round face, nice D-cups, sturdy frame (size 10?), bit of flab

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : Brief CBJ, brief mish, massage, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly not for me, but might suit others on a better day

My experience/comments : Looked the 142 roster in the morning and, after a run of girls with A- or B-cups, I decided to book a new Thai girl, Jessica – her photo shows a fine-looking pair of Ds.

Arrived on time and only had a short wait before Jessica came to collect me. I handed over the money, which she passed to Vicky, and I was then led upstairs to a room.

I showered while Jessica sat on the bed and played with her phone. As I dried myself, she stripped and started arranging the room.

Jessica has a reasonably pretty, round face and a fine pair of enhanced D-cups. She has a sturdy frame, possibly around size 10 (as is hinted at in her photo) with a couple of extra kilos around her stomach. She has a couple of tatts on her back and I think she was fully shaved but, as you’ll see, I didn’t get much chance to find out.

Jessica chatted away but she seems to think her English is better than it actually is as I couldn’t understand a lot of what she said. I did understand that it was her second day at 142 and she would be finishing early.

I lay on the bed and Jessica continued to rearrange stuff for a bit before kneeling over me. She asked me not to touch her nipples as they were sensitive – so much for my wish to play with a nice pair of Ds.

She eventually lay next to me and started to lick one of my nipples while stroking my cock. She had put some lube on her hand and it felt pretty good.

There were, however, too many worrying comments about my size.

In no time at all she grabbed a condom. I asked whether a BBBJ was an option but she said no and put on the dom.

She then gave me a CBJ for about a minute – it was OK but a bit toothy – before rolling onto her back and applying some lube expecting me to enter her in the mish position.

There were more comments about my size and her being sore and me being gentle, so I let her guide me in and I started slowly.

She got quite loud, but I’m not certain it was from enjoyment, and she kept urging me to cum quickly. I hadn’t even warmed up so it took a bit of time but I eventually squirted.

I lay on the bed while Jessica tidied me up and, glancing at the clock, I realised we weren’t even at the 15 minute mark. This was ridiculous. I have never had my first squirt inside the first half hour and I usually aim for 45 or 50 minutes into the session.

Jessica kept complaining about her pussy hurting and said she did a very good Thai massage before she showered. I then quickly showered and lay on my front on the bed.

I’m not an expert on massages but this seemed OK – lots of oil and she seemed to put a bit of effort into it.

She said she was good at massages but couldn’t cope with the full sex – I told her she was in the wrong job. She said something about needing the money for her studies and you get more in a place like 142 than a massage parlour.

Whilst this was only second day at 142, she told me she had previously worked in a FS shop in Blacktown, so she should have known what she was letting herself in for.

She eventually got me to turn over and lubed me up for a hand job. I was close to a second squirt but my heart wasn’t in it and I took another shower, dressed and departed at around the 50 minute mark.

IMO, apart from the massage, it was poor service and too much complaining.

Generally, I have a policy of not seeing girls who are new in a shop. To my mind, if they are still working after few weeks, they are usually prepared to put in the effort and want to make a go of it. Many girls seem to try the job for a couple of days (providing poor service in the meantime), then decide it’s not for them and disappear. I made the mistake of not sticking to that policy this time.

I don’t enjoy writing a negative review, and I seldom need to write them, but it is a service industry and punters pay their hard-earned cash for that service. As long as the review is fair and factual and not malicious, I think it needs to be written.

And, as always, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. I might have caught Jessica on a bad day, or she just didn’t suit my personal tastes. Some punters might see her and have a great time, in which case I hope they write a good review, contradicting mine.

And maybe Jessica will improve with time.

Briefly mentioned to Vicky on the way out that I didn’t find it a particularly good session.

BTW - there is a busty Thai girl called Jessica who works at 78a and 116 Artarmon (aka Lisa at 105) - this one is definitely a different Jessica!!