Person’s Name : Titi

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 7/2/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but shapely body, nice C/D-cups, great arse, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : french kiss”>DFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, couple of positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes – great session with a bubbly and eager young girl

My experience/comments : For the second day in a row, I realised part way through a session that I’d seen the girl before and fortunately they were both on my list of girls I wanted to revisit. Yesterday it was Lora at 142, today it was Titi at 64.

I had called the day before to book a girl for a morning session.

Because of the rain, the traffic was terrible and I got to 64 about 45 minutes late. I had called Sophie and she said the girl I’d booked had another booking so wouldn’t be available (fair enough) so I arranged to book Titi for a later slot.

When I eventually arrived I was led by Sophie to a room where Titi was waiting. I paid Sophie, who had a quick word with Titi before disappearing.

Titi was immediately very bubbly and attentive, in a teenager-ish sort of way (this seems familiar, I thought).

She is very pretty and has a lovely slim figure with a nice pair of C- or D-cups and a shapely butt. She was fully and freshly shaved and has a couple of tattoos.

Titi helped me to undress and I took a quick shower, after which she helped dry me.

We were still standing by the bed and, after the briefest of licks of my nipples, she was squatting in front of me with my cock in her mouth.

I moved a fan which was blocking the view in the mirror at the side of the bed and lay down. After a bit of DFKing, she continued her excellent BBBJ – no teeth, great eye-contact, few interruptions and a sensuous action. She was also tickling my asshole a lot of the time which was really good. There was a lot of quiet but repetitive foaming, which might irritate some punters, but I didn’t mind it too much.

Titi started to pay some attention to my perineum and I raised a leg in the air to see how far south she’d go. After a quick wipe with a tissue, she gave me a good rimming.

I was over-heating so I suggested some 69. Titi said “I like” and moved round to oblige – very nice, and she responded well.

Eventually I asked her to dismount, as I was thinking of some DATY, but she said “You fuck me?” and I had her apply the raincoat before we started with some mish.
Titi is a petite girl and she was really tight but after some gentle guidance by her, I managed to squeeze in. She took it really well.

Then, for some reason, it struck me. “Do you also work at 533 Willoughby?” I asked. She didn’t understand (her English is pretty poor). “533, Angie” I said. She said “Yes” and when I asked under what name, she said “Betty”. I told her I’d seen her before (it was last October – a great session).

After some gentle mish (I was so close to cumming) I suggested some doggie and stood behind her at the foot of the bed. Again she took it well, although it still felt really tight, and it was a great sight looking down at her fit and shapely arse. I was allowed to insert a thumb up her asshole for a bit but she asked me to stop when I pushed it too far in.

I had remembered that last year Betty had permitted CIM, so I withdrew and sat on the edge of the bed and got Titi to squat in front of me to resume her BBBJ. She confirmed that CIM was available and gradually increased the tempo, with great hand action, and I soon squirted into her mouth.

Titi sucked me dry for a good while before getting up and spitting into the sink.

I lay on the bed and she gave me a massage before lying in my arms, stroking my cock and getting me hard again. She offered to suck me again but there wasn’t long to go and I knew there wasn’t time for a second squirt so I just showered, dressed and, after a big hug, departed.

On the way out Sophie asked how it had gone and I told her it was very good.

Then, as I started down the stairs, a girl went past along the corridor. Sophie called her back and introduced me to a new girl, Jolin. WOW! – pretty face and an amazing figure. I’ll be back!!!

It was a very good session with Titi – pretty face, great figure, good service, bubbly and eager to please. A definite recommend.