Person's Name : Naomi

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : July 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, partial CIM

Size/shape : Quite pretty, cracking slim figure with C/D-cups, lovely butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Laos

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - lovely girl, great service

My experience/comments : I had booked another girl but Rita called me to say that the girl wasn’t available and she suggested I see Naomi.

I paid Rita and was shown into the room. Naomi was immediately cheerful and welcoming with some hugging and light kissing. She is quite pretty and wearing a bra and a g-string which revealed a cracking figure – slim but shapely with enhanced C/D-cups, good legs and a lovely butt. She was fully shaved.

After I showered I lay down and Naomi gave me a catbath before moving south.

It was a good BBBJ – nice soft lips, no teeth, nice ball-tickling but not very deep.

She moved round to kneel beside me so I could finger her clit and insert a finger.

I asked for some 69 and Naomi moved round. She soon responded with some gentle moaning and squirming.

I then got her to lie down for some DATY with more finger-fucking while she played with her tits and licked her nipples.

I also watched Naomi masturbating with some FIV by her.

Naomi was making all the right noises but I’m not sure whether she came.

I lay down for some more BJ before I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some Asian-style cowgirl which was very good as Naomi was very expressive.

I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. This was great as I could admire her shapely bum and we watched each other in the facing mirror. I also had my thumb a little way up her arsehole for a short while before she asked me to stop.

I wanted the CIM ending so I lay down and Naomi removed the condom and resumed sucking me. She made me cum with a combination of her BJ and good hand-action – I’m not sure how much went in her mouth.

After the tidy-up Naomi started to give me a massage but I got her to lie beside me for a chat. Her English is good.

She is from Vientiane and has been in Australia for a few years but only recently moved to Sydney. She works at 90 on Fridays and Sundays and has a non-WL job other days.

Time was up and I went to have a chat with Rita.

Silver Member

sounds awesome, i've been to practically all the shops on the upper north shore but have yet to visit this place. Would you say the pictures on the website are accurate? body-wise she looks miles above the average girl in shops all around Sydney, especially the north shore

Quote Originally Posted by triplegard666 View Post
    sounds awesome, i've been to practically all the shops on the upper north shore but have yet to visit this place. Would you say the pictures on the website are accurate? body-wise she looks miles above the average girl in shops all around Sydney, especially the north shore
    Naomi has a tiny amount of damage on her stomach, just below her navel, which you can't see on the photo but otherwise she really has a cracking figure.

NB

Silver Member

Person's Name : Naomi

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : Sept 11 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207 501

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $200/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, HJ

Size/shape : Pretty, slim figure with enhanced D-cups, lovely butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Laos

Value for money/recommend? :Absolutely!

i have been meaning to see Naomi for a while now, so finally the satrs aligned I I was able to secure a booking.

Naomi is immediately friendly and engaging as she welcomes me to the room

She has a great slim figure and a serious rack, which she immediately tells me is "fake", "but that's all that's fake!" Full disclosure, and after our encounter I cannot argue with the assertion. The only slight blemish is a scar on her belly, but who cares! To match her cracking body, she has a lovely personality and chats freely and openly, she is a pleasure to spend time with!

On to business, and she starts with a bit of a cat bath and then proceeds teasingly slowly to a BBBJ. That is very good and varied. She takes my hand and invites me to run it over her lean body and touch her intimately. A bit stilted and direct, so I lick my fingers to facilitate a hopefully slightly gentler build up of the caresses. I suggest 69, and show her how to do it lying on our sides with our heads on each others thighs. I find this a more relaxing position than the above and below position, and she seemed to agree. I was impatient and wanted to be finished off quickly today, so she went back to the BJ and then an excellent HJ. She did that whilst leaning her weight onto me with her amble bosom . Overall that felt almost like penetrative intercourse, an interesting variation I had not come across before, but it felt very good and it was not long before I reached my climax. Given her limited professional experience, I wonder where she picked up these techniques, but she know to please!

I must hasten to add that if this was a somewhat unusual session, that was entirely due to my wishes, I am sure that the full menu was available if required. We still had some time left and had a lovely conversation.

Her English is very good, she is a university student and has only recently started to work in this industry in order to cover her expenses. She works only at 90, on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.

Overall a thoroughly enjoyable hour with a lovely lady, I will be back!