>
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bibi - Real cutie that aims to please!

Yep it was a 'to do' for me for some time now. Got the opportunity today and very happy with the outcome.

If you listen to a podcast called hollywood babbleon there are many different synonyms for anal sex that are hilarious.

Default Bibi Bibi One More Time

I do like a bit of variety and lets face it there are just so many girls out there now we are spoilt for choice. However it always seem to come at a cost when the gal turns out to be one who doesn’t do this or that or is a tissue queen or has some other issue that makes the punt less than totally enjoyable.

That why I just pack it all in and go see Bibi – again!

This girl just loves sex. She makes all the right moves, makes all the right noises at the right times. This was my fifth visit, and I was lucky to get in to see her in amongst her two hours bookings.

Bibi is really a size 5, slim and petite. Beautiful full wide brown eyes that just look up at you like an adoring puppy as she performs her famous DT BBBJ. Wears the most teeny bopper outfits. She had just come back from a client and was wearing white stockings, tiny white shorts, and some kind of sleeved white gloves. So cute.

Bibi now has a fully shaved pussy, lovely pronounced pussy mound and large pussy lips. Did I not say she was built for sex?

In the room she quickly stripped off and greeted me with a wonderful slow sensitive sensual DFK. Wow.

The rest of the session was a blur of DFK, DATY, 69, inverted standing 69, DT BBBJ. Bibi can just suck away for hours. She also loves having her nips attended to and goes right off on overhead DATY. Throw in a bit of anal play and you have the perfect sex partner. Wails at the end “Pussy cumming, pussy cumming”. Yummy.

Highly recommended.

Default Bibi - BBBJ Queen

Person's Name : Bibi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/06/2014

Rates : $130/45

Size/shape : Tiny with smallish B/C fake boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : full body lick - WTF, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Bibi is well known in here so won't go to much detail, but today was the first time I got to give her a go.
    Starts with me on my back and she starts kissing/licking around my hips almost to my cock, then spends the next 15 minutes licking every part of my legs and feet this all the way down my to my toes and back up again. Then again down the other leg. It was weird and actually felt like a time wasting exercise, although it was relaxing. Once that was done it was onto the BBBJ which by this point I was desperately hanging out for. She is an expert in this area and it just felt amazing the whole way through. Strangely she didn't do much pumping, she held her mouth around my cock and all the work was done with the tongue. It was heaven as I felt like almost coming but not really, but maintained that awesome sensation for a long time. Whatever training she has had she needs to share it around
    I was just too turned on to want to change positions, although I when I did feel myself getting close I rolled her on her back and kneeled over her fucking her mouth, until I let her know I was about to come. This girl didn't let up and I came hard dumping a couple of days come down her throat and even while I was thrashing around mid-orgasm she hung on like a scuba diver scrambling for her last breath of air
    I was ruined by the end of it and just lay there coma'd out while she got up and brushed her teeth and gargled some mouthwash. Then to finish off the session while still semi-conscious she gave me a cat bath all over my torso, neck and face. It was bliss.

Fuzzynuts.. My kind of experience. Have not seen her yet and would love a blowjob to completion from her
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzynuts View Post

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/06/2014

Rates : $130/45

Size/shape : Tiny with smallish B/C fake boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : full body lick - WTF, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Bibi is well known in here so won't go to much detail, but today was the first time I got to give her a go.
    Starts with me on my back and she starts kissing/licking around my hips almost to my cock, then spends the next 15 minutes licking every part of my legs and feet this all the way down my to my toes and back up again. Then again down the other leg. It was weird and actually felt like a time wasting exercise, although it was relaxing. Once that was done it was onto the BBBJ which by this point I was desperately hanging out for. She is an expert in this area and it just felt amazing the whole way through. Strangely she didn't do much pumping, she held her mouth around my cock and all the work was done with the tongue. It was heaven as I felt like almost coming but not really, but maintained that awesome sensation for a long time. Whatever training she has had she needs to share it around
    I was just too turned on to want to change positions, although I when I did feel myself getting close I rolled her on her back and kneeled over her fucking her mouth, until I let her know I was about to come. This girl didn't let up and I came hard dumping a couple of days come down her throat and even while I was thrashing around mid-orgasm she hung on like a scuba diver scrambling for her last breath of air
    I was ruined by the end of it and just lay there coma'd out while she got up and brushed her teeth and gargled some mouthwash. Then to finish off the session while still semi-conscious she gave me a cat bath all over my torso, neck and face. It was bliss.
    Best bit is she is a genuinely nice girl as well. A gem.

Silver Member

She is my number #1 girl

I just remembered I forgot one bit, in-between the full leg lick and BBBJ, Bibi pushed my pushed my knees up around my ears, wiped my arse with tissues, then stabbed her tongue inside my arsehole for a good rimming. I thought this was worth mentioning in case someone is after this service

Well, I got the time to try her out today, and am very glad I did. some of the brilliant bits: her eyes, they seem to genuinely sparkle. She seems to live to suck cock. Would appear to be able to genuinely DT you without gagging, and the turning of her bobbing head at different angles to fit more of your cock into her throat is impressive. Her arse is cute and tight when you push the pipe home. She gets on her knees and opens her mouth expectantly at the drop of the slightest hint.

The full leg cat bath seemed a bit much. That said it is probably the first time I have got a hardon from the ball of my foot being licked.

BBBJ was a little bit toothy for me.

All in all, a seriously good fuck and I will definitely be back. Just hard to work out if I want to get blown or drill her arse.......

I managed to find a spare half hour yesterday and couldn't think of a better way to kill time than getting blown by Bibi.

Well, that was the plan at least. And for 15 minutes I was balls deep in Bibi's mouth. I had avoided the extended cat bath of the legs and was blissfully laying back letting Bibi's mouth take care of business.

Then all of a sudden I remember pounding her in the arse last time and almost lost my load right then and there. Punters that have drilled her cute and tight little butt will know what I mean.

So I break from plan and tell her what I want, she jumps up, straddles and is about to slip me in her shaved pussy. Whoa, that's not what I asked for nor expected. A quick wave and point clarifies matters and soon she had me dommed up, her arse lubed up and away we go in reverse cowgirl. One of my favourite positions.

Sadly that only lasts about 30 seconds as it appears to be hurting her, and it is onto the traditional hands and knees approach and how good is the view?!? I thought that's where the session would end, and certainly watching her tits swing in the rhythem, and her moaning got my load emptied in quick order, but wait there is more.......

Dom off, cocked wiped and she is back on her knees bbbjing me again despite my time being pretty much up.

Really giving and cooperative girl. Same prices as earlier in the tread, and bookings would seem to be important if you want to try this ride.
    Last edited by j450n; 28th June 2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: spleling

Silver Member.

Bibi is trully addicted to cock , I have also been to the dark side with her some time ago but kept it quiet hoping to keep her arse to my self for a while at least. She also loves being rimmed and fingered. the last time I saw her she was going off as I fingered both pussy and arse while licking her clit.Domed up fucked her puss before easeing into her little butt, gave her time to relax before pumping away till I ripped off the dom and blew allover her tits and stomach. The same as J450n she couldn't wait to get my knob back in her mouth.She is also my No1 girl and I ask her if it's alright to do her arse first before entering too. Treat her with respect, so not to bruise the fruit, reading these great reports keeps me keen for my next encounter, hope you guys don't wear her out as I cant afford to see her as often as I'd like

Default Bibi. "If all girls were like this there would be no need for divorce".

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 7th July 2014

Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Petite, genuine size 5/6, nice body shape, firm smooth skin, C cup enhanced tits.

Pussy: Fully shaved, naturally hairless pussy lips, prominent mound, lovely long pussy flaps.

Roster: Friday, Sunday and Monday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, Rimming

Review:

Bibi still impresses. She arrived in the room in her street clothes which consisted of an all black dress, black stockings, black arm length gloves and a nice white shirt - with no bra. This was pretty sexy but it wasn’t her sexy dress of the day. That was an up to date yellow and green soccer skirt and halter top – again bra-less. Wow what cutie. Love a girl without a bra. The big brown fuck me eyes are there as well. A big hug and a very slow soft passion DFK ensued. The wood was already standing to attention.

Into the shower and Bibi is soaping up when I observe she had a bit of pussy stubble. I whipped out my safety razor I carry for such occurrences (don’t we all carry these?) and Bibi cleaned up to reveal her beautiful smooth pussy mound.

Bibi is super eager to please, and almost wanting to be told what to do next, and once she knew what I liked, she just eagerly obliged. Bibi is just a full on happy ball of sexual energy.

Bibi was now on her knees doing what Bibi does best. Full on DT BBBJ. This girl has got better and better at the DT bit. Right down to the hairs and banging my cock against the back of her throat.

Onto the bed for some more DT BBBJ and DFK. Bibi could go and BBBJ me for hours. Into overhead DATY and Bibi really loves having her pussy sucked. Long munchy pussy flaps on such a small girl is a delight.
    On with the dom and into her in mish. She is super tight and long slow strokes in and out of her pussy were very enjoyable.

We fooled around some more in any position I wanted, and Bibi is just so obliging. I then moved her to the corner of the bed, placed a pillow under bum and raised her arse in the air with her legs apart and high in the air. Her open pussy and puckered Hershey highway were on full display. Kodak moment. I slowly entered her pussy again but couldn’t resist the puckered forbidden hole next door. Lots of lube and I slowly slid in. Yummy.

Almost done I moved her to the floor with her welcoming open mouth for a CIM finale.

Wonderful girl, just a gem, be nice to her and you will have a wonderful time.

Enjoy.

True PSE. Thanks Pussy Hunter
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

At last I have had a chance for another punt with spunky Bibi. I first saw her a couple of times when she first started, but have not had the pleasure since, dictated by the roster.

I won't repeat the intimate detail of the punt, as it is widely covered in the many reviews she has had. But she is one lovely lady and she goes all out to make every booking a memorable one. She meets any request and has an awesome DT technique. Many girls nominally deep throat, but there is very little firm contact deeper down. With Bibi the full length of the shaft and the tip is squeezed all the way down and back again! Absolutely awesome. And that is not the only area in which she is tight! Once you enter her it is very difficult to delay for long as she has a vice like grip around your member all the way.

If you have not yet had the pleasure, go and see Bibi!

Establishment: 533 Willoughby road, Willoughby (02) 9967 9991

Date of Visit: 18/07/2014

Hours of Business: 7 days, 10:00am to 12:00am

Rates: $150/1 hour

Size/shape : Size 6, petite girl,

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, FS, Anal, DFK, bit like a PSE, CIM

Value for money/recommend? Yes/Yes

my experience/comments:

Yeah, running behind with my reviews….but it was worth the write up...

Being pondering for a while now to visit this establishment, never been here before, so I figured to do some background read ups on past 533 reviews. I came to the conclusion that Bibbi will be he one for my initiation at this popular establishment.

I rang up and requested Angie for an evening booking with Bibbi, she commended me on my fine choice of WL.

So, I took a drive over to the north side on the night, travelling time was better than I expected and was able to find parking spot just before the establishment.

I walked up the stairs and noticed there was a stair lift all the way up to the entrance door, must a been a first for me to see such facility at a brothel, interesting I thought..

The Mammasan (Angie) opened the door and then asked me my name which she confirmed I was the booking for this particular time.

Angie led me to the room where I was introduced to Bibbi while she was hovering around the lone oil heater on the room trying to get warm.

Bibi was wearing a black casual coat waist high, black sexy shorts that was so brief, and a pair of ankle length boot like shoes.

Actually, in real life BiBi looks more on the petite size and is really her looks every bit of 150com tall as mentions on the website. However, no glasses, you could clearly tell she had darkish colored contact lenses.

Was told to take a shower, BiBi took the liberty to undress me , including removing my shoes and socks, now that is what you call service. Hoped in the showers, had a quick but detailed wash around my groin area and arse and quickly toweled myself. As this point, I had a hard on and was thriving to start the formalities.

I was told to lie on the bed, BiBi placed a couple of towels on my upper body as she was trying to explain in her hybrid English it was a cold night. Now, BiBi’s English is not the best, but for me this is not deterrent, it might be for some other punters but my intentions the night was not to participate in a social debate class.

Bibi first grabbed a couple of the no name wet tissues and started to clean around my feet and between and my toes. Couldn’t get the gist of this at first, then she started licking around toes and sucking on my big toes like stereotyping a perfect BJ. She moved up and gave me ‘tongue’ bath up my legs and finally reaching my groin area and a fair time licking and sucking by balls sac with some good eyeballing to my face.

Slowly moved her to my erect shaft and started slowly sucking it nicely, then straight to the deep throat BBBJ, man, can this girl suck a dick. What eventuated was a 20 minutes if hard core of the same, wanted to say Bibi it was time for farking but I just couldn’t get myself to say it as I was in bliss with the proceedings. Luckily in time, BiBi popped up her head up and mentioned... ‘We fark now..?’

How and earth, I didn’t cum during the BBBJ, who knows, It was one of the best deep throat BJ I’ve had from a WL for quite a while.

So next, BiBi placed a Dom on my shaft, a bit of her lube on her pussy, and straight into missionary position. I lifted her legs a bit and started slowly penetrating and she then told me ‘ fark me, fark me..’, so I started to bang her with higher repetitions. This girl could take a pounding, I have a fairly big frame and was really exertion my body into it with the banging I was dishing out. I was amazed how well she was taking it giving her petite body size. While still in missionary, we started the DFK, she had her tongue swirling around inside my mouth and continuously to do so until I moved away for a grasp of air.

From missionary, we went straight to doggy, I was standing up and had her arse sticking out with her legs apart. Slipped my shat into her pussy and was banging away, I leaned over to her face and straight again into DFK mode.

I then withdrew from her pussy and attempted to slide my shaft into her a-hole, she withdrew her body for the reason to grab some lube and smothered around arse crack. I slowly penetrated into her a- hole, kind of bit tight at first, but in no time that I felt there more room to maneuver and was giving her a decent arse farking. She then had audacity to push her body against my dick to ensure the fullest impact was derived. ......., ....... girl, but man, felt damn good.

Had a look at the clock and had less than 10minutes to go, so I told her if she can suck me again. I removed the Dom, she wiped my dick and went to knees and proceeded with another intense BBBJ, this went on a few minutes, was really focusing to unload myself in her mouth.

All the planets must of aligned themselves as I felt I was about to reach climax. I made her aware I was about to cum but she kept sucking, then I blew my load in her mouth, I noticed she quivered her eyes as I had a quite to bit to unload. As a true professional, she sucked every drop while still sucking slowly on my dick. She withdrew and spitted my entire load on to a hefty bunch of tissues.

I felt weak in the legs so I dropped on the bed back first just to get my breathing back in order, wow, such an awesome experience. BiBi asked me if I was ok, I just thanked her profusely for the great session we just endured.

She hugged me while Angie knocked on the door and mentioned in Chinese probably indicating time was up. I went into the shower, had a good clean, Bibi followed me into the shower while at the time when I was finished up. Bibi, I noticed she thoroughly washed herself and had a gargle of Listerine for a while in readiness for the next client. At least she has cleanliness and hygiene at heart.

I got dressed up, waited for Bibi to do the same, we gave each other a big hug and big kiss. I told her you will be seeing me again and she mentioned her roistered days on, think, she told me, Monday, Friday and Sunday.

While exiting the joint, I gave Angie some positive feedback from my session and she mentioned that Bibi is one of her popular girls.

I would thoroughly recommended BiBi, I not overly attractive girl, but she is cute and pretty in her own right. What can I say, a truly pocket size sex dynamo. I left the joint as a satisfied man and reminiscing what has just happened on my drive back to the other side of the bridge.

Think Big..

Great review. MD you seem to have the same experience as I had in another review where the forum converts the correct spelling of the word "norty" to "........". Weird.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast