Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 13/9/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Not stunning but OK

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Not the best session but the BBBJ was good and CIM is always a bonus. I wasn't on top form and I felt we didn't click so others might get more out of a session with Louise.

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book a “first cab off the rank” session with Louise. Bit of a punt as she’s new and I couldn’t find any reviews of her, but the photos look curvy and promising. Arrived a couple of minutes early and was shown into a cubicle by Cherry. Busy in there at opening time.

Cherry soon came, took my money and told me to go up to Room 6. Louise was waiting there.

She was still in her daytime clothes and was unpacking her suitcase while I undressed and showered.

Louise is not what I’d call pretty, but she’s not unattractive. She is slightly flabby and has natural C-cups which are a little bit saggy. Overall, OK but far from stunning. Her English is limited but she tries to please.

I lay on the bad and she knelt next to me and worked her way down to my cock. She asked whether I wanted her to suck me and then asked whether I wanted a condom (Yes and No were my two answers).

It was actually a very good BBBJ. She started nice and slowly with good tongue action, plenty of saliva and hardly any tissue-breaks. She didn’t go particularly deep but it was still good. I let this go on for quite a while.

I felt I was not on top form and we weren’t really clicking – possibly it got off to a poor start when she was still in her day clothes and fiddling around in her suitcase when I arrived, rather than the usual greeting and straight into it. So I made the most of her BJ skills, with a bit of massaging her clit when I could reach, before asking for her to dom me up and go for some doggie with me standing by the bed.

This was OK and Louise was getting quite vocal but after a while I decided I wanted some more BBBJ so I extracted myself and lay down on the bed.

Louise tidied me up and resumed the BBBJ with some spells of HJ. I asked whether CIM was an option and she said it was so I let nature take its course and eventually squirted into her mouth.

She spat it out into a tissue, went into the shower and did some of that horrible hawking – normally I don’t like that but I suppose I had just cum in her mouth so fair enough.

Louise then rejoined me on the bed and we had a bit of a chat while she lightly stroked me. She said she was from Taiwan (Taipei) and had been in Australia for two years and also worked somewhere in Blacktown, which is where she lives.

She suggested I lie on my front so she could massage my back, which I did. I’m not a great one for massages but all she did was lightly rub her hands over my back, no working into the muscles etc.

After a while, a couple of minutes before time was up, I decided to shower, dress and depart.

Not the best session but the BBBJ and CIM were good.

As I said, I wasn’t on top form and we didn’t really click, so others might have a better time with Louise. Also, I’d had a fantastic session elsewhere the day before, and I know it’s unrealistic and unreasonable, but I am always disappointed when a less than top rate root follows a great session. But that’s why it’s called punting.