Default Grace

Person's Name : Grace

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby

Date of Visit : Friday 24th May 2024

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/emily.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, nice body, smooth skin, couple of tatts, C cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Fully and freshly shaved.

Roster: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS

Review:

Grace is a delight. Very happy vibe. Total energiser bunny in the room.

Grace presented in a nice red teddy, gave me a nice full on kiss hello. I started up the lights and sound system. Grace is a party girl.

Lots of action from start to finish. I couldn’t attempt to describe the two hours other than to say it was delightful.

I laid back on the couch while Grace attended to my nipples and alternated with BBBJ. Lots of lube on the cock as she rubs against her body.

69 on the bed, overhead DATY, kneeling tromboning. It was all happening. By way of variation Grace embarked on a pussy slide that had her squirting four times. This girl really gets into it.

I was softer than I would like, but Grace and her hands were expert at resuscitation.

Fabulous HJ to finish. I escaped to the wilds of Willoughby Road and needed a well-deserved nap. Have a good all over wash before you go see her.

Recommended.
    So many girls - so little time - and money.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Grace

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby

Date of Visit : Saturday 8th June 2024

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/emily.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, nice body, smooth skin, couple of tatts, C cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Fully and freshly shaved.

Roster: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, side saddle to completion

Review: I wanted to see Grace again as she is a hot girl with nice long legs and huge enhanced boobs and an attractive face.

She was DFK right away and I shower then more DFK while cock stroking and I am giving her a pussy slide standing doggy.

We lay down and then the cat bath and a slow sensual sucking with deepthoat and it was really hot to see her sexy body and legs while sucking me.

On with some lube and she gets on top for cowgirl and its tight in there and she is saying to go slow and then I am in there and its so hot inside her pussy.

It was a great feeling and she is just moving slowly on top and I have a go at fucking upwards but she wants slow and easy.

She kept saying a few times that she only wants slow and steady so as not to get sore so I was checking with her throughout the session.

After a couple of minutes I said to change to side saddle as I can just go slow and steady for as long as I want and this suited her as well.

Grace at first kept me partially out with her hand and then warmed up later for some full penetration and kept saying my cock was very hard.

I was enjoying it immensely as she has such amazing sexy long legs and big boobs etc and we were changing angles and I only sped up a little here and there.

I kept going for 30 minutes like this and Grace has the balls and it was a really sexy feeling and I was leaning over DFK at times and then back to the slow fucking.

She said I can be here number two boyfriend as she was letting me go much longer than normal and was saying she was enjoying it and this time did not need to race to the shower to finger her pussy.

She is a lovely looker and really nice sexy person as well and towards the end I warned her that I wanted to cum and sped up and what a feeling cumming so hard looking at her beauty.