Person's Name : Laola or Lora (see below)

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 6/2/17

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite, fit and shapely figure with lovely D-cups and a great arse. Fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, various positions, CIM (tip)

Value for money/recommend? : One of the very best

My experience/comments : Struck gold today. Purely by chance, I had a session with one of the best girls I saw last year. I thought she had retired before I had the chance to see her again.

Had a booking with a new girl (or rather a girl just back from a two-year break). Waited 10 minutes before Cherry came and told me the girl hadn’t arrived and would be another 10 minutes. She offered me Paris – very tempting, but I said I’d wait. 15 minutes later Cherry came along and said she didn’t know where the girl I’d booked was – would I like to see a new girl, Laola, who had just arrived and was standing in the corridor. She looked cute, so I agreed.

Along to the former lunchroom and Cherry and Laola got the room ready, with Cherry bending over in front of me as she applied the sheet – I was so tempted to ask for a double with the two of them but I suspected I’d get knocked back so I chickened out.

I paid and showered while Laola disappeared with the cash.

She returned and had a quick shower while I dried myself. She told me it was her first day at 142 and I was her first customer.

I was thinking that I’d seen this girl before. And halfway through the session it came to me – she was the famous Lora from 7 Cowper, whom I’d seen back in September, just before she disappeared without trace. I have seen a few posts by punters asking whether anyone knows where Lora had moved to – well now we know.

Lora confirmed this and I asked her what name she was using at 142 –she said Lora and when I said they had a different name on today’s roster she said she prefers Lora.

I sat in the chair and watched Lora as she dried herself. She has a pretty face and a fantastic figure – petite, shapely and fit with a great pair of natural (I think) D-cups. She was freshly shaved.

Lora stood in front of me and was immediately playful, licking my nipples and various other parts, before squatting in front of me.

She asked whether I wanted to be sucked with or without a condom. I said without and she commenced a fantastic BBBJ – lovely slow action to start with and going quite deep with not a hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact and no interruptions.

After a good while I suggested we move to the bed. I was going to have some more BBBJ but Lora lay on her back, with her legs apart and I couldn’t resist going down for some DATY – fantastic, and she seemed to enjoy it as well. I was permitted to insert a digit.

I then knelt by her head so she could blow me some more before I lay on my back with Lora kneeling between my legs. She also paid some great attention to my perineum.

I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth – she said “No” at first and then asked for a tip. I asked how much and she said it was up to me.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round to sit on my face – lovely.

Time to dom up and she skillfully applied it with her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl – brilliant sight looking up at her pretty face and her lovely tits bouncing up and down. She was getting into it while I used a thumb to rub her clit, but I had to get her to slow down as it was just too good.

We moved to the mish with some kissing, which started as LFK but soon evolved to some french kiss">DFK. I then moved her onto her side and I lay down for some spooning.
Next I stood by the bed for some doggie. This was fantastic – she has a really lovely arse. I massaged her asshole for a bit but she stopped me when I tried to insert my thumb.

I decide to pay the toll and go down the CIM highway. I lay on the bed and Lora knelt between my knees and it didn’t take long.

She sucked me dry for a good while and then spat it out into a tissue.

We had a bit of a chat as she squatted on the bed next to me. Her English is a bit limited but she is still quite chatty.

She said she didn’t yet know which days she would be working at 142.

Time was soon up so we showered and I dressed, gave her $20 tip and departed.

On the way out I checked the girl’s name with Cherry. She said Mina had written down Laola on the booking sheet (more confusion caused by the Chinese inability to pronounce Ls and Rs differently). I told Cherry she calls herself Lora so maybe future rosters etc will show her as Lora.

Lora is an absolute gem – pretty, shapely and talented. Great to have her at my local shop.