Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 29/4/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty enough face, curvy figure (couple of surplus Kg but certainly not fat), C or D-cups, shaved but stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish, doggie, HJ, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Ummmmmm. Didn't really work for me (we didn't click and I hurt my back!) but could be better for others

My experience/comments : Don’t like writing negative reviews, and this is not totally negative, but we didn’t click and I had an off day so Sally might be good for some but it just didn’t work for me.

Called just before 10:00, spoke to the new receptionist, Kate, and booked Sally.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and Mina showed me into a cubicle.

Kate soon came along (she’s a pretty, cheerful and confident young girl), took my money and took me up to Room 7 where Sally was waiting.

I showered while Sally disappeared and she returned while I was drying myself.

Sally was wearing a black and orange teddy, which she soon removed. She is reasonably pretty and has a curvy figure (a couple of surplus kilos but certainly not fat) and nice C, or maybe D-cups. She was shaved but not recently so quite stubbly.

I lay on the bed and she started licking my nipples, making a repetitive (and slightly annoying) moaning noise.

She eventually moved down and, after rubbing her tits against my cock, she started sucking me.

It was a reasonable BBBJ – no teeth, good eye-contact and only a few tissue-breaks, but she didn’t go very deep and didn’t maintain a decent rhythm – it was, for me, too erratic.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round. Her moaning got a bit louder, and I stuck a finger up her pussy without resistance, but I don’t think she was getting there so I suggested she turn around to sit on my face.

Again she moaned a bit more but it wasn’t really working so I asked her to get a condom and we started with some mish.

This was pretty good as Sally had an interesting way of wrapping her legs around mine. I could have seen it through in the mish but I suggested some doggie and this is where it went wrong. As I was getting up I felt a twinge in my back (which was already a bit sore after some gardening yesterday).

I stood behind Sally as she knelt at the edge of the bed and it was pretty good but my back continued to play up and I started to flag so I lay on the bed and got her to apply some lube and finish me off with a hand-job.

There was still plenty of time to go so, after she’d had a quick shower, Sally gave me a massage. I’m not an expert on massages so I can’t comment on whether it was good or not.

I tried some conversation and established that Sally was from HK and has not been in Australia long, but her English is about as limited as my Cantonese (I can say “Hello”, “Thank You” and “Beer”) so I soon gave up.

Eventually time was up and I showered dressed and departed.

Had a chat with Mina on the way out and told her that Sally was average.

It wasn’t the best of sessions or the worst of sessions – Sally is an accommodating girl but I felt we didn’t click. Not necessarily her fault and my sore back didn’t help but I’ve been spoilt by some real stars recently and this just didn’t work for me. But I’m not saying don’t give her go – she’s not a dud and might be what you’re looking for.