Person’s Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64TP

Date of Visit : 1/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite and cute with lovely natural (I think) C-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, DTBBBJ, DATY and various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments : Half rant, half review.

Wasn’t going to have a punt today but the flesh is weak and, as usual, I fell into temptation. Studied the rosters, did the research, phoned 64TP and spoke to Sophie to book an afternoon session with a girl, picked at random off the roster (ie I didn’t book Joanne).

Arrived on time and was told the girl was running late. After about 5min waiting, the mamasan stuck her head round the curtain and said “Not long”. Obviously a further 20min is considered “Not long” in China but it sure seemed long to me.

Eventually I was collected and led to the room where a girl was waiting.

First red flag. The mamasan announced the name of the girl I’d booked as we walked into the room (like the girl doesn’t know her own name and I’d forgotten who I’d booked?)

Second red flag. The girl had a momentarily surprised look on her face.

Third red flag. I had studied the reviews and the photos of the rostered girls in great detail when I was making my selection and this girl didn’t look right – not the right shape (but still a really good shape).

Fourth red flag. Later in the session I received a very good DTBBBJ, exactly the same as described by other reviewers as the DTBBBJ provided by Joanne.

So I was convinced I’d been the target of the old switcheroo. But, as you’ll see from the following paragraphs, it was still a great session.

I was going to write “So no complaints” but I do have a serious complaint – I’m a customer and I don’t like being lied to! It’s a short term gain but can be a long term loss. If I’d been told the truth about the non-availability of my original booking, I would have shrugged and said “These things happen, who else is available?” Now I’m going to mistrust what they say and, if they keep doing it, I’ll stop going there – there are plenty of other shops around.

At the end of the session, because of my doubts, I said to the girl “If I want to book you again, what’s your name?” She said “Joanne”.

The switcheroo must also really piss the girls off. They want repeat business, go out of the way to give great service to achieve it and, because of the money-grabbing attitude of the bosses, if I hadn’t noticed the switch and wanted to go back for some more, I would have inadvertently booked a different girl (ie my original booking) and Joanne would have missed out.

I was going to complain to the mamasan on the way out but I didn’t want to get Joanne into trouble as she is a really sweet and nice lass. But I will make a comment next time I make a booking, without mentioning names (as I did when Angie at 533 did the same thing to me and since then she has looked after me very well).

Anyway, enough of my ranting and raving – on with the review.

Joanne was wearing a black Playboy bra and pantie set (the same knickers as in one of the photos of her on the shop’s website – another red flag, if I’d remembered). She is quite short, with a reasonably pretty face (in a cute, girl-next-door sort of way) and a great figure with lovely natural (I think) C-cups.

She was very attentive and I was soon on my back and, after some LFK, she worked her way down my body to the important bits.

Joanne started with slow and light licking of my balls, perineum and cock, which was fantastic and I propped myself up to look down at her and also to admire the view in the mirror to the left of the bed. It soon evolved into a great BBBJ – mostly no teeth, great tongue and hand action, gradually building up the tempo, while still giving my balls and perineum some attention, hardly any tissue breaks and she gradually increased the tempo. The only time I felt her teeth was when she went deep, but it wasn’t too much and she did the DT brilliantly.

After a while I was starting to overheat so I asked Joanne to lie next to me and I rubbed her clit (no digital insertion permitted) while she stroked me.

I then ask whether I could lick her and was told I could so I went down for some good DATY. Back to some more BBBJ etc and soon had to ask her to apply the raincoat, which she expertly did with her mouth.

There had been some “So big, too big” comments so I suggested we start with some cowgirl so Joanne could dictate the action. This was great – the sight of her bouncing up and down on me was brilliant.

She then moved reverse Asian CG and I could enjoy the view of my cock impaling her. And she was able to caress my balls. After a good pounding she seemed to tire so I suggested some mish.

I had asked earlier whether CIM was an option and she said no, I could cum on her body, and I usually like to have a spell of doggie in the mix, but I was pounding into her in the mish, looking down on her cute face and gradually increasing the tempo. And before long she was getting really vocal and spreading her arms wide to grab the edges of the bed as she moved with me and, I think, we climaxed at the same time.

I looked down at her and, before I could say anything, she said “That was good, thank you”.

After a bit of a tidy up we had a really good chat – her English is very good. She said she was from Taiwan and we talked about her home town of Kaohsiung (in the south) Which I’d visited whilst on holiday in Taiwan about four years ago. She has been in Australia about 3½ years and now only works at 64TP.

Joanne is really a nice, cheerful and friendly girl, who provides great GFE service – a 100% recommend.