Person's Name :Phena

Establishment :533 Willoughby rd

Month/Year of Visit :24/6/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Monday and Tuesday 10 am start

Rates :$160 per hour

Extras Cost :no

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, side saddle, lay down doggy, doggy, missionary

Size/shape :164 cm with very sexy body and b boobs and very attractive face.

Nationality or Ethnicity :Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

My experience/comments : Phena is a really nice looker and very attractive to boot with sexy shapely legs and nice natural boobs and about 164 cm tall.

She was quite chatty to start with and then she gives me this excellent sucking session going pretty deep and doing a swirling motion with her tongue.

I was pretty hard from looking at her and enjoyed her sucking me for five minutes and then she applies the dom and we lay down for side saddle.

Phena's pussy was very tight and it took me a while and some lube to get into her and after I was in I was really loving the feeling even with a dom on.

I would have cum pretty quickly without it and just enjoyed slowly fucking her like this and she was getting pretty worked up right away and making soft crying out sounds.

I was mixing the angles and gave some fast paced action every so often with her crying out quite loudly and then back to the slow and steady pace.

I was at this for 15 minutes and then changed to doggy and she has such a sexy looking butt and legs and I just went slowly for a while and gave a bit of faster action.

After five minutes we changed to missionary and I just went slowly at first enjoying the feeling and looking at her and Phena was really receptive the whole time.

I elevated up for a while and really hammered her pussy and she is really crying out now and we both came together.

Phena is a great sexy girl and has a very nice personality.