Person’s Name : Amy

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 8/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : petite but shapely, B-cups, reasonably pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, various positions, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly

My experience/comments : Called in the morning to book an early afternoon session with Amy. Arrived a couple of minutes early and was shown straight into the room, gave Sophie the cash and showered. Amy turned up as I was drying myself.

She was wearing a black micro-mini-skirt with a miniscule g-string. She was also wearing high-heeled, knee-high grey suede boots which she kept on for about half the session.

Amy is certainly petite. She is slim but still shapely with a lovely ass, B-cups, a reasonably pretty face and wild, long brown hair. Her English is OK but I found her a bit difficult to understand at times as she spoke very quietly and quickly. She is also very playful.

Once the room was ready she started with a couple of pecks on the lips before moving down to licking my nipples and stroking my cock while we stood by the bed. She then turned round and provocatively lifted her dress and rubbed her backside against my groin while I fondled her tits.

I soon was on my back and she worked her way down to commence a great BBBJ – starting lightly and slowly with great hand and tongue action and no tissue-breaks. Amy positioned herself so I could massage her clit while she sucked me and she then went to kneel between my legs.

She grabbed a condom but I said “Not yet, I want to lick you”. She lay on the bed and, after a couple of minutes of DFKing, she stroked me while I licked her nipples before I moved down for some fantastic DATY.

I never know with absolute certainty whether a WL actually cums during these sessions. Of course, some fake it because they know that it will often get the punter across the line so they can return to the easier stuff like chatting, giving a massage, etc. However, twice during the DATY and once during the subsequent mish, Amy went into these juddering, writhing, spasms which certainly looked like she was cumming.

I then knelt by her head for some more BBBJ, looking down at her and rubbing her clit, before pulling her down the bed for some side-on 69.

After another brief spell of BJ while I lay on my back, it was time to dom up and we started with some mish. There had been some “So big” comments but Amy took it without any complaint. She then suggested that she fucked me and told me to lie on my back and she straddled me for some great Asian cowgirl. After a while she turned round for some reverse CG – what a sight!

Amy eventually dismounted, removed the condom and started to suck me again while she lay on her back and I knelt beside her head. I asked whether I could cum in her mouth but she said it would require a $50 tip. Tempting but I knew I didn’t have that in my wallet so I declined.

After a while I suggested some doggie so Amy re-dommed me and we went for it while I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed – another great sight.

I had stopped myself from cumming several times during the session in order to prolong it and, after a bit of doggie, I had one of those horrible flagging moments (old age, I’m afraid) so Amy suggested I lay down so she could finish me off with a hand-job.

I went onto my back and she straddled me in reverse, lubed me up and gave me a fantastic HJ whilst rubbing my cock against her lower stomach. It didn’t take long!

Time to tidy up before she showered and we had a bit of a chat. She said she was from Guangdong Province and had been in Australia for two years.

Soon it was time for me to shower, dress and depart.

Great session with a real pocket rocket.