Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10 – late

Rates: $150/hour

Size/shape: size 6, short, B cups, teenage body, cute face

Nationality: MLC

Happy Feet: 9/10

Service Provided: FS, DATY,

Value for money/recommendation: work in progress

I wasn’t going to have a FS punt this week, having really enjoyed Searay’s Monique the other week and indulged in a few RnTs since. But, Angie knows how to play a sucker, and the promise of a true 18 year old first timer was way too much for EMP, so I saddled up the tardis and pulled the lever.

Now, you’ve normally come to expect a full on, blow by blow account of EMPs adventures on these pages. However, today’s yarn is going to be a little light on in detail. This is because young Lena was on her training wheels, and this truly was her first day, and I was her first punter of the day(and probably ever, I suspect) so I’m going to cut her a lot of slack.

Lena approached me along the long corridor of 533, and came into the big end room looking pretty shy. There is no doubt she is 18. She is quite pretty, and exactly the sort of girl you world see working in any Chinese restaurant in Sydney – not a glamour, just a pretty teenager in street clothes. As I showered she stripped off to reveal a lovely little teenage body, slim but not skinny, with a great arse, ultra perky B cups and a slightly bushy minge. Lovers of natural, young girls will flip. Being her first punter ever, she was very nervous, and kissing was just a light peck on the cheeks and lips. Her English is rudimentary, but she does understand ‘relax’ a word that I used quite a bit during the encounter. I settled her down by lightly caressing and nibbling her delicate boobies, and then lay her down for some DATY. There’s no FOAM with Lena, as its all new to her, so plenty of genuine squeaks and squeals as I played with her lips and clit. She got wet quickly, but I have a feeling it was all a bit too much for her, and she didn’t (or wasn’t able) to get into a groove.

I thought I’d let her take charge for a while, and suggested a blowie, to which she agreed but only with a raincoat, not a problem for me. Her CBJ was actually pretty good, and a gentle nudge at the back of her head resulted in a near DT, with a little gagging and a surprised smile from her pretty face. But I wasn’t going to push it much further. I pushed her back gently and slipped into her moist pussy very slowly. You could just tell that she hasn’t done this too often, regardless of her job. No bucking bronco today, just a gentle in/out while holding her in my arms, trying to be soothing. After a while, we switched to flat doggy, and she really has a peach of a rear end, a delight to view and spear. Even though the whole event was at a very gentle pace, the sheer youth of the girl had me rock hard, and I was soon on the vinegar strokes. She had no idea how to clean up, so I obliged then lay down while she gave me a soothing massage.

Lena is very young and cute – if you’re looking for PSE then forget it. Maybe GFE in a few weeks time, but this girl will need to be looked after by Angie if she is to scale the heights normally associated with 533. By all means, book Lena if you want a pretty teenager, with a great young natural body, but be prepared to put more effort in than normal, be very gentle and you’ll be rewarded.

Ttfn
    EMP

Ps, I was hoping that this Lena was in fact the mythical Li that misfit found a few weeks ago, but I’d suggest the body description of Li – bony and skinny – does not match Lena at all.

I saw the roster and did think it was LI who I donked 2weeks ago.
    UNFORTUNATELY I was not free to check her out today.
    Still have to return to talk to Angie about what happened to LI.

If she is that new maybe she wont last at 533 its hard work for the experienced girls there so I dont know how a near virgin could handle it.

Lena is not LI.

I made a booking today with her just to be sure.

For some reason Angie always want me to do a double and convinced me to get the famous ADA into the triangle.
    I suspect it was more for training purposes for 18year old Lena.

Lena is so "new" she really falls apart on DATY.
    I don't think any of her EXs did a good job on eating her so she really got off on it.
    She said she finished 2 times and was too tired and wanted to go home.

It was great to have a super experience Ada giving BBBJ while Lena sitting on my face whimpering from pleasure.
    Ada is great because she is a full sexy slim woman. Great fuck!
    Lena has cute young face and body and can pass off as 15year old schoolgirl.

Told Angie to get her a local school uniform to up the interest level for Lena.

For some reason Angie always want me to do a double and convinced me to get the famous ADA into the triangle.
    I suspect it was more for training purposes for 18year old Lena.
    It wouldn't have anything to do with money would it?

It is Saturday and the place is busy with all rooms loaded.
    The buzzer kept ringing.

Satisfy the guy waiting instead of giving me a double would be better.
    Angie must have wanted Lena to see my Gangnam style on Ada....

I supose there is an advantage in seeing Ada and Lena together, Lena the 18 year old Cutie, you can look at Lena and satisfy your lust for a young girl and go to Add for the real stuf, that only an experienced woman can offer.

Yes it was very wicked of me fucking Ada and the next girl Lena watching with trepidation and wonder.
    During my action with Ada I kept telling Lena it was her turn next.
    The look on her face was a "master card" moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit44 View Post
    Yes it was very wicked of me fucking Ada and the next girl Lena watching with trepidation and wonder.
    During my action with Ada I kept telling Lena it was her turn next.
    The look on her face was a "master card" moment.
    By "master card" moment do you mean something like this?
    Give him a BJ - Priceless