Date of Visit : 18th May 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Tall, slim, C-cups, very pretty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, doggy, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked a morning session with Makiyo.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and had a chat with Angie. When Makiyo was ready, Angie took me to Room 2 (with that lovely big mirror right next to the bed).

Makiyo is very young and very pretty with a cheerful and chatty personality. She was wearing a skimpy black bra and a black g-string and, somewhat incongruously, a cap with a “Police” badge on it. (Note to NSW Police – this outfit should be compulsory but only for pretty and shapely policewomen.) She said she was 20 years old – that’s about the same age as my kids and I wasn’t particularly young when they were born!

After a quick shower I was lying on the bed and she started with some DFK and a bit of a cat bath, including sucking my toes, which I hadn’t encountered before – pretty pleasurable.

She then knelt next to me for some really good BBBJ, starting nice and slowly and gradually increasing the tempo, although not going particularly deep. And all the time Makiyo was admiring her handiwork (or should it be mouthiwork or tongueiwork) in the large mirror – which I always find a bit of a turn-on.

I then got her to lie next to me so I could play with her bits. Occasional FOAMing but rather sporadic, as if she only remembered from time to time that she was meant to do it.

I then went down for some DATY – pretty tasty with a neatly trimmed bush.

Time to dom up and we started with some doggy but I was a bit off form (my fault, not hers – I’m not young anymore) so that didn’t last particularly long and it was soon back to some more BBBJ, firstly with her squatting in front of me while I stood side on to the large mirror (great views and good eye-contact from Makiyo) and then I was lying on my back as she finished me off with some CIM (permission for which had previously been granted).

The usual mouth-washing, showering etc was followed by a bit of a massage and a chat, mostly about travels – Makiyo told me she’s going back to Japan for 10 days soon and wants to visit Europe.

I told her about a four-week overseas holiday I’m going on soon and Makiyo said she wanted to come with me. That would be an interesting conversation – me to the kids “Sorry you can’t come with me on this trip as I’m taking a 20 year old Japanese working lady instead of you”.

Makiyo is youthful, cheerful, pretty and eager to please – it was a good session – but I missed the experience that others at 533 (such as Sophie, Maria, Gigi, Jojo and Candice) bring to the table (or rather the bed). Don’t get me wrong – I’m not saying don’t pick her, it was still a good session – I’m just (probably unfairly, as she so young) comparing her to some of the other experts at 533, and anyway, YMMV.
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 19th May 2016 at 01:42 PM. Reason: activated hyperlink