Default Karen. Karma sutra queen.

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 21st September 2016

Girls Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/karen.html

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Stunning. Hour glass body. C cup enhanced titties - but the best enhancement I have ever seen - with prominent erect nipples

Pussy : Nice pussy mound, shaved but a bit of stubble, landing strip of fur

Roster : Wednesday and Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS in every position known to kama sutra

Review:

I had been longing for another session with the lovely Karen. Some days the Hunter seeks a GFE, a PSE, a size 5 with big tits, or just nice slow sensual fuck. Well today I just wanted to admire and fuck that stunning body.

Firm solid body with great hour glass shape, firm C cup enhanced tits with huge erect nipples, tight tummy, slim waist, and slim toned legs. The huge mass of long wavy hair is real sexy feature. The attractive face and the false eyelashes also add to allure. This is a real woman.

Karen knows what her day job is all about. She stripped off her street clothes and got into a gold lama loose top and some kind of sheer micro knicker-less dress. I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be knickers or a dress. Really wasn’t either. Looked hot though. I might add she kept her huge black high heels on for the entire session.

I had her sit on my lap while I paid some attention to her fabulous boobies. They are just to die for. Great C cup shape, natural, and more than a mouthful. I could have munched away all day.

Lots of BBBJ, eye contact, and DATY, overhead DATY and 69. She has a great body - did I mention that before - and I was just enjoying every minute of being with her. Her pussy slide is a patentable feature. She does it the best. Just gyrates her lower body back and forward over my cock. On with the dom and into the action. Mish, doggie were all good. Sure Karen does some SMS’s on her phone in doggie but hey that is just how she is. Business woman.

I then got her standing in her high heels, with various leg on the wall, leg on the bed stuff. She loves this and not many girls offer these karma sutra positions. I thought that at one stage she was going to put her foot thro the wall.

I then placed a pillow on the corner of the bed and had her lie on her back with her bum raised, legs wide apart in the air, and her pussy on full display while I admired that cute face and great body as I slid in and out of her tight pussy. Kodak moment. I am getting a woody just thinking about it. Where is that roster again?

Quick massage and she was outta there and I was back into the wilds of Willoughby Rd.

Real woman. Sexy as all get out. Great body and great tits. Doesn’t kiss but YMMV. Does every position and doesn’t stop until you do.

Recommended.

You are so right PussyHunter in describing Karen and her services.

I saw Karen for 3 hours this morning. Monday 26th September.

I am at home still recovering. !!!

I have been seeing Karen/Nana for about 4 years now.

I have not seen her for a couple of months, today I think that she was trying to perform everything that I have missed.

I know that some guys have described some of their sessions with her as a bit mechanical.

I must be lucky, every session has been exciting and different.

Some time ago, I asked her if she did not like to kiss. She asked me to show her how to do it well.

What could I do ?? Being a gentleman, I have been giving her lessons ever since.

Today there was lots of DFK and that was before we even had our clothes off. Ha Ha.

You know how it is with some WLs, they might perform some things with some customers, but not with others.

For me, Karen sets the Benchmark in WL services.

I have not met many Ladies who achieve the standards that she sets.

The last time that I saw Karen, she had put on a tiny bit of weight, on her body and face.

Today she was back to the beautiful Lady that I met 4 years ago.

At that time she was working 4 or 5 days a week.

I am happy that she now has regular breaks and usually only works two days a week.

Maybe her working life will be extended by this pattern.
    Using Tapatalk