>

Thread: Betty. Tiny size 5 and eager to please.

Default Betty. Tiny size 5 and eager to please.

Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 5th October 2016

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tiny. Really is a size 5. C cup nicely enhanced titties with small but erect nipples.

Pussy : Nice pussy mound, naturally hairless pussy lips, wispy fur on top, but freshly and fully shaved on request

Roster : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday but check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM, DFK, rimming

Review:

My favorites were out of town, on holidays, periods or whatever. Angie encouraged me to see Betty. Betty’s 533 website photo didn’t look great but - hey new girl let’s try. Angie did confide that “other customer say Betty has service like Bibi”. Hmmm well that is some recommendation eh?

Betty came into the room and into an immediate hug and “I like you” and a little kissy kiss. Not quite the Bibi jumping up and down in eager anticipation of getting fucked that Bibi used to do, but it was a pretty nice welcome. I mentioned I like a fully shaved pussy – and no problem – Betty hops into the shower and shaves away. She only had a wisp of fur anyway and I quite like that but I do prefer a clean work surface even more. Betty bounds out of the shower “Clean pussy, clean pussy”.

Betty is lovely. Attractive face, tiny slim body, and even smaller butt and legs. She is a happy girl that knows why she is here, and is just eager to please. “Where can I suck now?” “You can cum in my mouth”. Yo! We are just getting acquainted. Betty dropped to the floor and started a full on ball sac and cock sucking routine.

Some nipple sucking on her and she has the tiniest erect nipples. Just beautiful.

Doggie DATY ensued and she has the smallest butt. With her arse in the air it was a Kodak moment looking at this cute butt and even cuter pussy. Butt is so small and perfectly shaped. Her pussy is also divine. Perfectly proportioned lips and a lovely internal lips pink color. (You can see my time as a gyno has paid off).

Into some BBBJ and Betty is a bit toothy unfortunately but still pretty good. I directed her to some more sac attention when she mimed if I wanted some rimming. Yes sure! Away she went. Very thorough.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Very tight but for someone so small at least she could take me all the way inside. Lots of encouragement from Betty. “Small pussy, small pussy”. I taught her some other bad words for the benefit of follow on punters. “Tight c**t, tight c**t”. Always here to help teach English.

CIM was on the menu but I went for a mish finale and some follow on sucky suck.

Wonderful massage to finish.

Lovely girl, really enthusiastic and eager to please. Tiny body, fully shaved.

Angie showed me new pictures of her on the 533 site as I was leaving. Much better and really good.

Recommended.

FUCK ME Pussy Hunter....You beauty!!!
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    FUCK ME Pussy Hunter....You beauty!!!
    Yup I am still visualising that butt in doggie DATY.