Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape : Cute, small perfect

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : RIMMING, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: YES, ALWAYS

Face: 8/10

I’ve started to see Michelle again recently after a break from her for a few years.

Whilst she is looking a little older I’m finding her much hotter with her new longer hair.

She is ever playful and cheeky and so much fun to be with.

After recent reviews that mentioned RIMMING I thought I had to see if this was on the cards.
    On my more than 20-30 visits with her over the last 10 years this has never come up as an offered up service.

This session starts like most Michelle sessions with the wettest, smoothest cock worship known to mankind.

I love it when she runs her open mouth up and down the shaft and dives the head into her mouth and lets it spring out from between her tongue and the corners of her mouth.

I’d not cum for 7 days and was unsure if I was going to last the distance today.

10 mins into this and with Michelle now trying to hoover my balls into her mouth, quite successfully too, I suggest rimming.

To her surprise she pipes up “I didn’t know you liked that!”.
    And just like that she slides that slippery wet tongue of hers straight up and down my ass crack and wiggles it right up my ass.

She is on the floor keeling between my legs as I lay back and she indicates for me to raise my legs higher.
    I oblige and pull my legs back to my chest.

What follows is the head ramming of her tongue up my ass with the tongue exploration that is only matched by the long lost kelly at 22 brodie st.

My cock is now harder than ever and she’s nowhere near it.

This goes on for a solid 10 mins and I force my cock down near her face as she gives me a few deep wet sucks as my cock springs back out of her mouth onto my tummy and she goes at my ass again.

One of the unique things about Michelle is how she keeps her mouth so wet

With her tongue lashing my ass and with me wanking my saliva slicked cock I push it a little too far and feel slug of cum rising up.
    Doing my best to hold off is only partially successful as a long slick of cum oozes out and is now running the length of my shaft towards my balls.

I tell Michelle I’m close to cumming and for a final florish she wipes all the cum from my cock onto her finger and rubs all on my asshole, with a nice varying pressure.
    The sensation of all that cum mixed with her saliva is so incredibly wet and sensitive I urge her to start sucking.

She scoops my rock hard cock off my belly with her mouth and with her simultaneous cum massage of my asshole I let fly into her mouth.

In typical style Michelle only stops once the big fella is well and truly done.

She is amazing.

SILK

Sounds like a great service. Really hope you were the first customer of the day!!!.
    Hope she has a gallon of listerine at her disposal.