Date of Visit : 23/11/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am until 1 am Wednesday and other days on roster

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 7 or 8 nice solid girl medium size good body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ; BALL SUCKING; RIMMING; DOGGY; MISSIONARY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes / Yes

My experience/comments : Booked another girl but punter was late so that girl not available when I arrived so Sally comes in and I have not seen her before and she looked quite good to me. Sally is a full figured girl like Jan but a bit shorter and has a really nice set of boobs and shapely legs. This girl just oozes sensuality and takes her time with everything slowly gyrating around me just looking me up and down rubbing herself on me like a horny cat. I sat on the edge of the bed and Sally got on her knees and started a really soft and sensuous blowjob just taking her time with soft moans and licking and sucking on my balls one by one very slowly and softly. This went on for about five minutes and I then lay on my back on the bed and she continued to suck cock and balls one by one then both and back to cock again all very soft and sensuous. Sally then started licking my perenium and it was pretty good and to my surprise she lay down sideways and started licking my arsehole and I never ask girls to do this but it was pretty damn good because she was stroking my cock and balls at the same time and I am close to cumming in her mouth. I held out because it was very enjoyable and let her blow me for five minutes alternating between rimming and sucking. I was overheating and wanted to fuck her so we started in doggy and she has a nice snug pussy and I felt resistance to get into her initially but it felt good to go like this for a few minutes. I then asked for missionary because this is my favourite and started slowly for about five minutes and her pussy felt very nice and she is very accomodating and goes with whatever you want. I then fucked her hard for a few moments and she looked like she was uncomfortable so I asked her and she said it felt fantastic and not to stop so I pounded her and got worked up from the previous sexy sucking and rimming and had a strong finish where we both had an orgasm. So this was a 30 minute visit with a sexy girl who is very easy and will go with whatever you want with no complaints.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Sally

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : Gigi's last day about three weeks ago

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $90 half hour

Size/shape : Size 8 nice body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ; CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Arrived at about 12:25 for my for my much anticipated 12:30pm return visit to see Gigi again. Adrenalin was pumping and I was super toey. Mamasan comes in and says Gigi is not happy as the previous punter was angry as Gigi had finsihed his session 10 minutes short of the hour which he had booked for. So Gigi was not available. To the previous punter if you read this I fully understand your right to your final 10 minutes and make a complaint to management. However I missed my session with Gigi and it appears she has left 533 for good (if anyone know where she has gone please PM me).
    Anyway as I was so toey and knowing Kelly was also on that shift I agreed to a session only to be sent to a room with Sally in it. Hadn't sampled Sally before so I thought why not give her a go. Had a shower then moved to the bed and laid back to receive a good catbath and above average BBBJ. Then on with the dom and started with some slow and sensual missionary before Sally suggested we try doggy. This went well and before long I came inside her and left a big load in the dom which was meant for Gigi's pussy instead. Sally had very good control over her pelvic muscles and my cock got a very nice massage while fucking her. This was followed by a back massage which was more pleasant than anything special. I would see Sally again but not in a hurry. Looking for a new regular.

Quote Originally Posted by normanoz View Post
    ........... To the previous punter if you read this I fully understand your right to your final 10 minutes and make a complaint to management. However I missed my session with Gigi and it appears she has left 533 for good (if anyone know where she has gone please PM me). ..........
    Thanks for your report normanoz. An unforeseen switch can be unfortunate and it's doubtful the previous punter will explain here. An accomplished WL such as Gigi may well have had very good reason for ending a session early... especially considering her apparent decision to actually depart the gig where she has been for quite some time.

Punters do have a right to the time they have paid for. However, WLs also have a right to respectful treatment and there's no doubt that at times they endure abuse in various forms in the work they choose. While there's no knowledge of the particular situation, the fact that it's mentioned here should remind us all that ill-treatment of a WL is absolutely not on... and indeed possibly a criminal offence. A girl who stops work mid-stream and then as a result departs for good has had a bad experience. Unfortunately, normanoz wore the effect... although he appears to have had satisfaction at the hand of Sally.

Despite being recently accused of being the 'moral police' here, I will continue to make no apology for defending the rights and fair attitudes towards sex workers... whom I will continue to enjoy like every other reasonable pleasure seeker.

Thanks again normanoz for the heads-up... no doubt others will also lament the departure of Gigi. Assuming she continues in the industry, someone will find her
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Silver Member

Yes agree with the comments as above that working ladies deserve to be treated well because they are having to have sex with some unattractive men and look as if they are enjoying it. Abuse does sometime occur and its something that I would not stand for if I knew who it was because their job is not easy. You get the best out of the girls if you treat them with love and kindness and I always have a great time with all the girls.

Silver Member

I agree that the girls generally put up with much more then should be acceptable. So if one girl decides to draw a line in the sand and refuse further service, that is a pretty clear indication that the punter has gone beyond what is acceptable. Such behaviour is disgusting. there is no excuse for it, it is to be condemned, such punters are grubs, they are making the girls life a misery and stuffing up the deal for all fair minded punters. Strength to the girls who call themselves whores with pride for the comfort they provide to legions of men who would otherwise not have it!