Person's Name : Jan

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 2/12/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : Friday and Saturday from 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 and 170 cm full busty figure long sexy legs and nice attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : DFK; BBBJ; DATY; 69; COWGIRL; BOOB SUCKING; MISSIONARY; TALKING WITH CUDDLES

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes always

My experience/comments : I like this girl so much because she has a lovely friendly personality and is a true professional. Jan has a fantastic body with curves just where it counts and an hourglass figure in doggy and those boobs are amazing. Jan had my cock in her hand before I could get my gear off and kissing me and my cock is straining to get out with me feeling her nice backside and legs. Off for a shower and I towel off and Jan is leaning over the massage table fiddling with her bag of tricks and I grabbed her from behind and kissing her neck and ears and holding her breasts and I pulled her nickers off and started licking her doggy style. Jan then helped by putting one leg up on the table and in I went with my tongue licking furiously and she was going off moaning and looking back at me and she was clearly in heaven. I did this for a couple of minutes and we moved to the bed where I could practice my tongue work with better access. I was licking and sucking to my best ability and Jan really loves this and she was laying back in raptures and I had those amazing boobs in my hands while sucking on her sexy pussy. I gave her some light rimming and she enjoyed this also and when I alternated from rimming to pussy she was really crying out with pleasure. I find this happens with any chick with that combo of licking butt and then pussy they go off twice as hard. I kept this up for about ten minutes and then Jan was so horny she lay down sideways and sucked my cock so softly and still firm and soft moans the whole time and I am lightly fingering her pussy on the outside. I then lay down and got some more of her sexy mouth now sucking each of my balls and then my cock for about five minutes and it felt awesome getting sucked by a beautiful horny girl. Jan then applied the dom and got on top cowgirl and I always let her do this to start the penetration part because she loves it and gets super horny and rides your cock so hard and she will lean down so you can suck on those fantastic boobs and this turns her on even more. I let her grind away for five minutes and then fucked her from underneath and then Jan bounced up and down on my cock while she hugged me and we were loving this. After a few moments Jan then got very worked up and had a strong orgasm and gave me kisses and a hug. We had a break to calm her down because she was very sensitive right now and I then wanted my missionary. I entered her pussy with her legs wide apart and fucked very slowly while kissing deep passionate embraces looking at her sexy face and body made my cock so hard. Her pussy is very nice and she can apply pressure around your cock while fucking and this is very enjoyable for me as she appreciates the true art of lovemaking and never tries to hurry me and just gets turned on and is so sexy. Lots of kissing and then I sped up the pace gradually until I was pounding into her and she was looking at my cock going in and really loving it. She then placed her legs together and I straddled her and fucked her hard and fast for five minutes and lots of deep kissing with tongues in mouths and finished with a very strong orgasm. We just lay there and cuddled and talked for the remaining ten minutes. Jan is such a lovely lady and I am very fond of her as a person as well as sexually so treat her well and enjoy being with a professional working lady who knows how to make you feel special.