Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/12/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite frame, B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good blow job from a pretty and fit lady made it worthwhile

My experience/comments : Called 533 in the morning and booked Enya.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and Helen showed me straight into Room 3 and I was soon joined by Enya. I paid and she disappeared while I showered.

Enya is pretty and petite. She does not have the DD+ tits as advertised on the 533 website – probably just about manages a pair of B’s – but she does have a good slim body with a tight, if slightly flat, butt. She is a bit shy and reserved (no kissing) but is friendly enough although her English is quite poor. She was wearing a black corset and a skimpy pair of black knickers, which she was soon out of. She was also wearing a pair of black rimmed glasses – very sexy, but she took them off when the action started.

After a brief lick of my nipples and wiping down my cock, Enya started a very good BBBJ – not a hint of teeth, great hand action and no interruptions. She didn’t go particularly deep and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but the request was declined (even though the 533 website advertises “DTBBBJ and CIM”) although she gestured that COB was OK.

I was soon over-heating so I sat up and she continued to stroke me while I fiddled with her tits and started to massage her clit – she asked that I be gentle, so I was.

I then flopped back onto the bed and suggested some 69 and she moved round to sit on my face, again asking me to be gentle. This was good, and she was making the right noises, but her blowing me was still taking me to the brink, so after a while I got her to lie down and went for some DATY – again she said “Gentle, slowly” so I did as requested, and it paid dividends.

I just lightly flicked my tongue on her clit and the opening to her vagina and she went off – she was quite vocal and was writhing and twitching and eventually pulled away saying she had cum. I was happy to believe her.

After a bit more BBBJ I asked her to apply the dom and we started with some cowgirl – very good. Enya had made a few “Big cock. Pussy small” comments and she asked that I go slowly but she took it well.

After a while we switched to mish, which was great with her legs in the air and then wrapped around my hips.

I suggested some doggie and I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. Enya kept stretching back to fondle my balls and also gripping the base of my shaft (probably to stop me from going too deep but it felt good). Lovely view looking down as I slid in and out. I tried to massage her asshole but she moved my hand away.

With no CIM option, I decided to see it through to the conclusion in the doggie and gradually increased the tempo until it was squirt time.

Enya tidied me up and I collapsed on the bed while she had a quick shower.

She joined me on the bed and I asked her to put her glasses back on. She gave me a light massage while I tried to have a chat with her, but her lack of English made it difficult. She said she was Shenzhen, which is in Mainland China, right next to the border with Hong Kong, and she has been in Australia for three years. I asked whether she worked anywhere else and I think she said she didn’t.

After a while I gave up trying to converse and turned over so she could massage my back.

Then it was time to shower, dress and depart.

A pretty good session – the very good blow job from a pretty and fit lady made it worthwhile.