Date of Visit : Friday 24/02/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9546-8642 0548-065-822

Hours of Business : 12pm until late

Rates : 30min $95' 45min $130, 60min $160

Size/shape : size 6, b cup, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai/English

Services Provided : Not much

Value for money/recommend? : no way

My experience/comments . I was in the area and have always had a great time at 645. I was there just after opening time, so I was expecting a good selection. However only Sophie was available. Which was not unpleasant, she is a very attractive lady.
I settled for a 45min visit, paid my money and was shown into a nice tidy and clean room. Where I showered and waited for Sophie.
She came in and all seemed OK, a little conversation, and then onto the bed. No preliminary exploration or foreplay, just straight into a CBJ.
Now I'm not a youngster so I need quite a warm up. I tried to play with her boobs and was veered away smartly. This happened a few times.
Then on with a condom and she's riding me, again I tried for her boobs, but was turned away.
I was having trouble getting hard, the service was so impersonal and clinical.
It was so unpleasant after about 15 min top, I got up showered and left. As I left I told her she was not interested and wasted my time.
I passed papasan, told him my time was pathetic and I would pay for 30min but wanted a refund for the extra 15 min.
Which he paid no problem. After reading her reviews, she must have been unhappy with me, or having an off day.
In all it was a pretty iff experience for me and a waste of time.