Person's Name : Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit :August 29th

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 24 hr {i think.}

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : small, petite, curvy, great tits.

Nationality or Ethnicity :Thai

Services Provided : BBJ, DFK, CIM, FS.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Arrive at Willoughby after a arduous journey ( an hour and a half for me.} And Sheri immediately could see that i was stressed out by the Sydney traffic. Straight away she got me to lie down on the bed while she gave me a brief massage. When i rolled over, slugmire was trying to break free and Sheri set him loose. She has such a way with those beautiful lips and she took a liberated slugmire and showed him the delights of the outside world.
It wasnt long before i realised that things should be spice things up and Sheri, is obviously an adventurous girl {within reason.} and we tried a variety of BBJ positions. She indicated that i could CIM but i could bring myself to do such a thing to such a beautiful face and anyway i wanted to fuck her until cows came home.
Anyway we rotated around the bed, always interlocked until in doggy {which i must say she looks spectacular.} i could hold back no longer and the dam wall collapsed, as did I.
Sheri is a star, beautiful, cheerful and proficient. I will always come back for this girl, one of the best in the world.