>
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again - Judy

My blood boils this reading this and the other mentioned review .

It seems the perverse misogynists are coming out of the woodwork. These type of disgusting reviews may be common and applauded on other sites, I’m not sure.

The girls need to be empowered by the bosses to cry foul on these pigs and ban them from the shops.... unfortunately easier said than done.

The WL deserve every bit of respect that can get. None of us would want to be in their shoes in such dire circumstances that a violent cretinous customer would subject them to.

Wak

Quote Originally Posted by dtcim View Post
    In my defence I neglected to mention she was complicit in this switcheroo to swindle me of my $150. She knew full well she wast Angelina as I was checking her out in the corridor before paying the cash!

Also it’s not like she was hurt I’m just writing it with passion and excitement from my point of view
    So all those fellas up on their high horses who think they so much better should go take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

how I choose to describe my session is my freedom of speech! If you don’t get it then you might as well move to North Korea!
    just cos you’re an admin doesn’t give you the right to criticise my writing style!
    im going to keep writing in my style and if you don’t like it then don’t read it. Simple as that.
    You just don’t get it. Shame on you. !!
    Using Tapatalk

In my defence I neglected to mention she was complicit in this switcheroo to swindle me of my $150. She knew full well she wast Angelina as I was checking her out in the corridor before paying the cash!

Also it’s not like she was hurt I’m just writing it with passion and excitement from my point of view
    So all those fellas up on their high horses who think they so much better should go take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

how I choose to describe my session is my freedom of speech! If you don’t get it then you might as well move to North Korea!
    just cos you’re an admin doesn’t give you the right to criticise my writing style!
    im going to keep writing in my style and if you don’t like it then don’t read it. Simple as that.

These Ladies are in a tough enough business.
    Did you give any thought to the fact that the poor Lady, may not have had any option but to go along with this.
    You were fooled, but you should stopped the session when you realised this, and took up the issue with Angie.
    Maybe you knew that she would be too tough for you.
    Instead you carried on and treated the Lady badly.
    Guys like you give all other Guys a bad name.

It probably will not interest you, but I can tell you from my personal, long experience seeing Working Ladies.
    Treating them with a bit of decency and respect always results in great service from them.

Many guys on the Forum have called you out on this issue.
    You should give some thought to the reasons why. ??
    Using Tapatalk

you lot all need to get your heads checked!
    I got ripped off and swindled by the mamasan and the WL working together to cheat me of $150!
    and you guys victimise me....
    How do you guys feel if you were me?
    do you like being tricked and swindled?
    Do you like all the lying?
    I don't have an attitude of violence, I didn't hit her and I didn't hurt her. so where is the violence? yes the way I describe the session it sounds rough but there is a distinction between descriptions and actual facts!
    That's just my style of writing, if you can't differentiate between the two then I can only say you need to go back to school. Dim wits!

Quote Originally Posted by sheilal View Post
    These Ladies are in a tough enough business.
    Did you give any thought to the fact that the poor Lady, may not have had any option but to go along with this.
    You were fooled, but you should stopped the session when you realised this, and took up the issue with Angie.
    Maybe you knew that she would be too tough for you.
    Instead you carried on and treated the Lady badly.
    Guys like you give all other Guys a bad name.

It probably will not interest you, but I can tell you from my personal, long experience seeing Working Ladies.
    Treating them with a bit of decency and respect always results in great service from them.

Many guys on the Forum have called you out on this issue.
    You should give some thought to the reasons why. ??
    I got to the end of the session cos I was confused all throughout and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on.
    At the end when I finished up and released then I thought maybe this is the famous switcheroo (I'd not experienced the switcheroo till now) that I kept reading about.
    And thats when I realised to ask her directly whether she was really angelina or not...
    By then it was all over I'd paid the $150 and finished up the hour. She did get me over the line so I let it go because no amount of complaining to Angie will change her and that is a well documented point in this forum.
    So, next time before shooting first, how about you ask some questions and show some inquisitiveness rather than being the ill informed bigot that you are.

This dimwit wont give up - banned
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

If it's wet, its time to go inside

:
    What for?! I haven't broken any rules! you guys make this stuff up as you go along! you didn't ban punterman and his review was more vicious than mine, he actually didn't care that she was hurting!

The forum rules state No excuses for the behaviours of others.

There is no excuse.

Humility look it up in the dickshunary you dirtbag.

You should have just apologised and moved on. The thread will likely be locked until you log out and rhen we can all breathe a collective sigh!

Sleazy

TGFT Normal programming will now resume.

Gold Member

Thank goodness and au revoir dimwit, I mean dtcim, and thanks to Stroker for taking the neccesary action
    Rayo

Well this post certainly turned into a wildfire & it just goes to show that we don't have to wait for a MOD to take a big stick to disrespectful overtones & distasteful comments .The members will jump onto it themselves & also shows the general attitude of the members of this forum .Well done fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers
    GB
    ​Another sunrise , another day , Another adventure .
    Another sunset , another night , and a Fcuking Great Time

Quote Originally Posted by gboat1 View Post
    Well this post certainly turned into a wildfire & it just goes to show that we don't have to wait for a MOD to take a big stick to disrespectful overtones & distasteful comments .The members will jump onto it themselves & also shows the general attitude of the members of this forum .Well done fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers
    GB
    Yep well done guys, just read all this a thought jeez how dim is this bloke. Probably thinks he is hard done by but he didn’t listen or learn. While we have rightfully kicked him out i am sure he will still act in the same manner to all wls. Sometimes i think there should be a site, call it Punterwatch, for these blokes so that it would limit their punting.

Haha, nice one, personality like that may also need a ankle bracelet on them, every time they go into a shop alarm will went off to warn the WL.

Silver Member

What bothers me mostly is that referencing bad behavior like its a cool thing to do, only encourages others to think its ok to mistreat our ladies.

yeah I've been switched on several times at 533, no longer support the place because of this, but never once treated the lady thrown in by Angie with anything but respect and courtesy I afford to any lady I spend time with. You wonder why so many girls don't last in the job? I'd say this guy & his bullshit attitude is a large part of the reason.

I had been following this guy for about 2 months.
    And you could see in his reviews he had a piss poor attitude.
    A real,tough guy.
    Every review this wasn’t good enough the girl didn’t put enough effort in.
    Well when your a high roller like he was $90.00for 30 mins what was he expecting.
    His last review he was harping on how he lost His $150.00,But still spent time with poor Judy.
    Probably paid Angie in 150 / $1.00coins.

There is and never will be any excuse to mistreat or abuse the girls
    The grub is gone a job well done to everyone.

Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Quote Originally Posted by sheilal View Post
    I frequent and know quite well a lot of your regulars, and the amount of times I've been told you're a top bloke or have a good heart is mental.

Unfortunately for dtcim, these same regulars will happily point him out to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    His last review he was harping on how he lost His $150.00,But still spent time with poor Judy.
    Probably paid Angie in 150 / $1.00coins.
    Judy is a good punt too, he should be happy!

Also, I'm sorry, but once you cum, all arguments are a moot point. You can't smash a Big Mac to the last bite, then take it back to the counter for a refund because it's not a McChicken.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast