>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Betty

Silver Member

Great review. I remember when I punted with her last year she had the tightest pussy. Felt awesome.

Default Betty

Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : Willoughby 533

Date of Visit : Mid Jan

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : good face with average sized body

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, All positions, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Called Angie and arranged 1 hour with Betty,
    Have seen Betty several times in the past so won't go wrong.
    Betty has pretty face and very accommodating,

Enter the room, betty is already there, and had a hug,
    Was asked to sit on the edge of the bed and betty started BBBJ,
    Then Betty ask me to lying on the bed, continuing the BBBJ,
    After 15 min, put the dom on and Betty sits on the top for cowgirl.
    Continue for 10min,
    Then change position to doggy, feels very tight, so I blow the load.

Betty then applying massage oil and give me a good massage,
    Very relaxed, then have a shower, saying good bye and go home.

Bronze Member

Default Betty ????

Person's Name : Betty?

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 10/03/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com

Phone : on web

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : solid

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : bbbj missionary. Cowgirls.

Value for money/recommend? : maybe for some

My experience/comments :

well I’ve booked Betty before and got the switcharoo and wondering if it’s happened again.
    little bit stocky for my liking but no to bad.
    Little patch of hair b cup tits but nice nipples.
    she cleans u for a wile
    started off with a good bbbj lasting about 5 min with hot water. then a bit of muff diving and I requested a pussy slide. Then into cowgirl some doggy and missionary.

most of the time everything felt fake. No kissing and always looking at the mirror at herself or the clock.
    half way threw she’s already asking me to cum and wanted Hand job finish.
    I eventually came 40 min in because she wanted me to finish.
    had showers and basically that’s it game over with 10 min on the clock.

haven’t had a fake girl at 533 for a long time and as many here rate her I’m guessing it was the old switcharoo.
    long hair wearing a gold dress not bad tits maybe a c cup.
    nice nipples. Tits a bit to the side with a patch of hair.
    said she was from wuhan.

if it wasn’t batty I’d love to know who it was. As then u know who u won’t or don’t want again.
    Last edited by downthelane; 10th March 2021 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Corrected template

Default Cuvy Betty

Person's Name: Betty

Establishment:Willoughby 533

Date of Visit: April

ContactDetails/Address/Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Phone: 99679991

Hours of Business: 10am - late

Rates:$150/hr

Size/shape: good face with curvy body (slight stomach)

Services Provided : BBBJ, doggie, cowgirl.

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

My experience/comments :

Didn’t bother to make a booking. Everyone knows what’s going to happen.

Surprisingly didn’t have to wait. Was shown into room 3 with Betty inside. Pretty curvy body (just what I like, not a fan of those skinny ones), good looking face. Decided to try for an hour. Her English is okay, knows the basic.

After prep work was out the way. Betty had me lie on the bed while she commenced a bbbj. Although she didn't go all the way. She did the warm water blowjob, that felt incredible. Didn’t want to blow too early so had Betty swing around for some 69. Was pretty responsive but didn’t get her to cum. After a while of this she applied the dom and started in cowgirl. Once she got warmed up this girl knows how to ride. She was tight. Wanted to also try doggie so I had her switch but wasn’t as fun so switched back to cowgirl and had her ride me to completion.

Cleaned up and had some time left and asked for a massage. Was so and so. But then again the massage wasn’t the main reason I cam here so didn’t mind.

Would return but as always there’s just too many other girls to try.
    Last edited by downthelane; 26th April 2021 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Removed formatting

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 08/01/2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am check with Angie

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with sexy slim and toned legs, natural B cups with great nipples, tiny bit of a belly when hunched over otherwise not noticeable, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Services Provided : BBBJ, cowgirl, sideways, MISH

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, great punt from a happy girl.

First cab off the rank and it's a second booking with Betty after a few months.

Glad to report that she provided just as good a service if not better than on my first booking in January, see review above.

She is quite pretty and has lovely soft natural B cups with killer pointy nipples, yum.

Her BJ skills are good and she varies things a bit to keep it interesting. After about 20 minutes of this she dommed me up and jumped on in cowgirl. She is tight, what a pleasure. She mixes it up and changes to reverse cowgirl. Then she indicateds a change of position and moves into an almost spooning position, but she lies down on the bed perpendicular to me. At first her head is over the edge of the bed, and I offer to move back to get her fully onto the bed. But she just shifts a few degrees so that her head somehow ends up bettween the KJ and the tissue box on the edge of the bed. Don't stop fucking me she instructs. I do as I'm told. She is enjoyong this, and I reach over to finger her clit. OMG, she is tight. I'm having to pace myself. Not long and she comes. I move her over onto her back and onto the pillow and start licking her lovely nipps to waste a bit of time in order to get my control back. But not long, because she pulls me back in in MISH, and soon she is unable to resist the grinding pelvic thrusts that she clearly enjoys and comes again.

I lie down next to her and after a few moments start fingering her again. She likes it , but it's not long and she moves sideways again and commands me to enter her again from behind. Prolonged thrusting and she comes a third time. I contemplated asking her to finish me off with another BJ and handjob, but this was feeling too good, so I continued thrusing and upped the pace till I blew my load. She cleans me up and gives my dick a slap and says I come from a good family!

Lovely girl, superb punt, I will be back!

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 30/10/2021

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, missionary

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with sexy slim and toned legs, natural B cups with great nipples, lovely skin, attractive face

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, absolutely.

My experience/comments :

I had nominated three girls when booking with Angie, and I was very happy when she confirmed that it was Betty I would see.

My third punt with this lovely young woman. She is not of slight build, stocky, but not fat at all. She has delectable small boobs and very responsive nipples. She has the smoothest skin, something I just love.

We kiss on the edge of the bed and she gently starts touching and stroking me. I kneel down and start liking those delectable pert nipples, which immediatly rise to the occaision. I gently push her back onto the bed and move down to her honeypot. She is very responsive to my ministrations and it s not long before she starts writhing in orgasmic waves. It seems that she can keep coming almost indefinitely, and we must have done this for a full 15 minutes. Time to jump on board, and I slowly penetrate her, she is still writhing about, and I go in deep and stay there whilst grating our pelvic bones together. She is gasping and telling me I am a crazy man! After about 5 minutes of this she seems exhausted, so I decide to withdraw and let us catch our breath. She rests next to me for a few minutes and then goes to the shower to clean herself up.

Back to the bed and she takes a mouthful of her hot tea and starts giving me a hot BJ. Feels awesome, and I lying back watching her in the mirror. Pure bliss! I could go on like this forever, but finally she asks me whether I wish to finish with a handjob or have sex. I normally would heve happiliy chosen a good edged handjob, but after the long lockdown still had a yearning to ride her again. So back onto the horse, first in cowgirl, she rides me and I reach behind her leg and finger her. She is getting tired, so we roll onto our sides to continue in side saddle. Time for the finale, so MISH it is and a few rapid strokes and I blow my load.

Time is almost up, so just a brief rest to catch the breath and it's into the shower.

Betty is a legend, such a nice girl, definitely part of the current A team at 533.
    Last edited by downthelane; 4th November 2021 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Updated template

Silver Member

Thumbs up Betty - a slow and sexy session

Month/Year of Visit : 30/11/2021

Hours of Business : 10 am to 12 midnight every Monday, Tuesday and Friday

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, side saddle, missionary to completion

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with sexy slim and toned legs, natural B cups with great nipples, lovely skin, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (Betty said) although she does look a little Mongolian

My experience/comments : Ok I got a message from Angie that Betty wanted to see me as she noticed me there last week after a few months away due to covid.

I am thinking it could be a marketing trick but I saw Betty last week in the corridor and she did look good.

So I get there and bugger me Betty did say that and she is very happy to see me and was thanking Angie for getting me there, so fuck me this is a great start.

Now looking at Betty in those high heels and bending over pulling up the dress and no underwear and I just got an instant boner as her legs are very nicely shaped.

I was feeling her up and those legs are like steel and in great shape perhaps she is jogging now, and her bum was very nice indeed.

So no kissing today as I am respecting her wishes to remain distanced from covid possibilities and that is certainly sensible.

I shower and Betty is standing while I am sitting and I am sucking on those nice natural boobies and feeling those very nice legs and bum and playing with pussy.

She pushes me back on the bed and is catbathing me slowly and
    sensuously and this session she reminded me of Crystal with her slinky movements.

She worked her way down to my cock and is now just slowly kissing and licking all around and then sucking slowly and going half way and then the tip and then balls etc.

The BBBJ went on for ages and I was enjoying it and she would rub those boobs all over my body and my cock and balls, the whole time moving around in this horny state.

We lay side on in side saddle and Betty said she wanted long and slow fucking so she has her legs wide open and is teasing me massaging balls and cock and giving me a pussy slide for five minutes just moving slowly against me.

I was enjoying watching her get quite horny and she was building up gradually and then she grabs a dom and lube and pulls my cock into her pussy side saddle.

The next 30 minutes was me fucking her in very slow strokes and much of the time Betty is moving back onto me very slowly and working my cock inside her and she seemed to really be enjoying this.

She told me the other girls commented at how they love this long slow fucking and she wanted it too so I also love this as you can go for ages, but it does get to be a challenge.

When the lady gets very worked up as Betty was experiencing every few moments she was moving onto me and softly crying out and grabbing my balls.

Now when you get to this stage trying to control the excitement level gets tricky and again I was biting the shit out of my left hand trying not to lose it as Betty wants the long game.

Just imagine those sexy legs which are very firm and fucking sexy as and Betty very horny pulling on my balls and moving around with heaps of cum all over us.

You know the little voice is really going nuts (holy fuck that was close, I nearly lost it that time) this happened a few times and I encourage you all to get the lady like this as they just love it.

So it was quite a challenge but the feeling is superb in that my cock was fully engorged and that always enhances the feeling for both parties.

I tried going fast and Betty would stop me and just prefer the slow deep fucking so I kept this pace for most of it.

I got to the stage where we were running out of time so I suggested to Betty I get on top for some missionary so I can go fast and finish and Betty agreed.

I started slow and gradually build up speed and Betty was excited and crying out and we both came together in and explosion.

I just could not hold it back any longer and needed to release.

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 12/02/2022

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, missionary

My experience/comments :

At last the planets aligned and I was able to get my booking with Betty.

She is every buit as delectable as ever!

Straight into a standing DFK and then she lies on the edge of the bed and start to slowly devour me. All sorts of angles and speeds, cat licks and deep and slow shafting. This must have lasted 10 to 15 minutes, than I could not resist any longer and grabbed hold of her and eased her onto the bed to feast on that luscious body. Her nipples are soft and delicious. She is writhing in pleasure and my hands start exploring her inner thighs and snatch. She is gasping for air and I dive down for a prolonged meal at the Y. She is coming in waves , must have done this for a full 25 minutes, she just did not seem to tire of it!

Finally I mount her in MISH. Having a bit of a problem with the old boner today, just can't seem to keep him firm and even with Betty's best ministrations can't get accross the line. I've been exercising hard to loose weight, and it seems that I have lost more than just weight.

All the more reason to book Betty again for an encore, which I'll be back for soon!.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 1st July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business :10:00 til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, CG, reverse CG, mish body slide

Size/shape : Size 6, trimmed, B-C Cup natural, 160cm

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Popped in to 533 this morning, stuff to fix for Angie.
    After suggested Betty, decided Ok.
    Betty had just arrived.
    Fun a lots of energy.
    Onto the bed while Betty prepped the room.
    took a while but gave us time to settle in.
    After all the room was set up with music and strobes, joins us on the bed and starts a mi=ni bloody slide, not to bad.
    Then reaches over for her tea and has a sip and then gives us a warm bbbj.
    Took us by surprise, wasn’t expecting it.
    Wasn’t to bad.
    when for a short time then a little more body slide, and back to the warn tea bbbj.
    Let her do her thing.
    PPE and jumps on reverse CG.
    Starts grinding us, again let her go,
    Jumps off and then into CG and starts picking upo the pace and grinding with a bit more pace.
    Asked us if she’s hurting us, no all good.
    She practically flatten us like a pan cake.
    Told her she has lots of energy, she replied good night sleep and horny today.
    Ok.
    Change to mish, but as she primed us with CG, didn’t last long and we where finished.
    Clean up.
    Kiss and cuddle and out the door on our way.

Betty.

reasonable English
    Lots of energy.
    Lots of effort.
    Enjoyable visit.

As always ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st July 2022 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Updated template
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 14/07/2022

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary

Time for another review of my favourite, the lovely bouncy Betty!

This girl is just always happy and smiling. Looking at her face, you realise that she is at least 30, but she has the body of a 25 year old. Beutiful smooth skin, unblemished, with delectable smallish breast and a thight snatch.

Above all she engages with you and her primary concern is to let her customer enjoy the session with her. She is caring and kind, but has a lovely sense of humour.

As always she gave me excellent service, starting with a superb BJ and finishing with sex in various positions and variations. She always leaves me spent and contented!

Thank you Betty, you are an angel!

Treat her well.

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : 17/09/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Hours of Business : 10 am to late check with Angie

Rates : $160 per hour

Extras Cost :None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, spooning

Angie said it was about time I did another review of Betty. This is my fifth review in this string, and I did the last one of her above in July. Having said that, I must have seen her more than ten times since then, she has become my go to, so there would be justification to say that I owe it to her to bump her up the threads, she clearly deserves it.

She was her ever lovely self when she bounced into the honeymoon suite on Willoughby that Angie had reserved for me. Bit of faffing about that comes with a room change to set up lights and music, but then we embrace and start our roll about on the bed cuddle, and she talks two to the dozen, interspaced with her infectious laughter. I just love her smooth perfect skin and sexy little pointy boobs.

Soon it's down to serious business with her top shelf BBBJ. This goes on for the best part of half an hour. Time to ask her if I can reciprocate. Usually that's our m.o. and she usually responds and goes off like nothing I've known, but she says not today thanks - we have reached the stage of our association where we can say no without anyone being miffed.

So it's on with the dom and she hops onto me for her legendary pussy slide, which carries on for a good 10 minutes, ever so slowly interspaced with some more vigorous grinding. Then she rises up and lowers herself into a cowgirl position. First she's on her knees, but not long and she goes into her trademark asian cowgirl, hunched alternately on my left and right side. Pure bliss.

Angie knocks, time is up and then some. Oh dear, we decide we'll just have to extend. But the room has been booked by someone with deeper pockets than mine for a three hour triple - I'm afraid I couldn't raise him, so we relocate to the girls room, a.k.a. the kitchen. It's probably only my second time in this room, and it's come a long way, the first time it was really diabilocal. Anyway, now it's not really much worse than any of the other rooms apart from the fact that it's one of the three that is not ensuite and shares the laundry shower.

Never mind, Betty blows me back into life and soon I suggest that we progress to the main course and hop on in MISH. Heaven, she is tight as ever and I slowly make love to her. She loves it slow and is soon moaning with pleasure. Time to move and I lie beside her in a spooning position and carry on at the gentle pace, why fix something that ain't broke! She had shown me a new huge vibrator that a customer had gifted her, almost gasped when I heard what it had cost him, so now I reached round and stimulated her with that. That was too much for her to handle, and she came in no time.

After I had let her catch her breath I got back into MISH, and now at a slightly brisker pace got myself over the line.

What satisfaction, we rolled over and lay in each others arms while she chatted away about all sort of shoptalk. We have built up quite a rapport, but in all our many conversations over the more than a year that I have been seeing her she has not ever said anything bad about any of the other customers, girls, Angie or the shop that I can recall. She always seems to find good things to say. She is also discreeet and refuses too answer some of my questions when I probe too deeply.

I rolled onto my back and closed my eyes, and she gently massaged me, as per my request, until time was up.

What a star, for me a true GFE every time.

Need I say it, I will be back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12