Person's Name : Lena

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 14/10/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.mortdale47b.com.au

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (slightly cuddly), nice C-cups, shaved but a bit stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good service from a cheerful young girl

My experience/comments : Booked Lena at random.

Had a quick chat with the Mamasan before being shown into the room where Lena was waiting.

Lena is shortish with a pretty, youthful face and was wearing a tight white top and a short black skirt and she was immediately cheerful and friendly.

As I showered Lena stripped. She has a curvy figure (with just one or two kilos she’d probably prefer not to have), a nice pair of C-cups and she was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Onto the bed and Lena knelt over me, rubbing her tits against my body and then started to lick my balls.

She then started a good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely eye-contact, no interruptions and about half deep.

While sucking me she moved round to kneel by my side so I fingered her pussy and then guided her round for some 69.

Immediately Lena started moaning and this got more intense before she pulled away and collapsed on the bed for a breather.

She said she wanted to fuck but I said “Later” and she sucked me some more.

She was lying on her side beside me, with one knee in the air, so I gently finger-fucked her – she was pretty wet.

I then got her to lie down and I headed south for some DATY, with more finger-fucking.

One time I stopped licking her, withdrew my finger and sucked on it. I then briefly re-inserted it before moving it to her mouth and she readily sucked her juices off it – very sexy.

She was quite noisy again during the DATY but I don’t think she came a second time.

Time to fuck so I lay down and, after a bit more BJ, Lena dressed me. She shook her head and pulled a face when I asked whether I could cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl. This was good as she rode me passionately, particularly when doing so Asian-style accompanied with lots of loud flesh-on-flesh slapping noises.

We then changed to doggie with me standing at the foot of the bed and we both watched the action in the side-on mirror. I also a half a thumb up her bum without complaint.

Next some mish, with some light kissing, and after slowing down a couple of time I went for it and, with Lena’s legs wrapped around my hips, she was saying “I cum, I cum” as I squirted.

We then just lay in each other’s arms to recover and Lena said “You make me happy two times”.

She said she was from Tainan in the south of Taiwan and has been here for one year. She currently works at 47b Tuesdays to Thursdays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

We chatted away (her English is OK) and were about 10 minutes overtime and both dressing before there was the dreaded knock on the door.

Before leaving I had another good chat with the Mamasan.