Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 for the hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS, HJ

Size/shape : slim 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Always!

My experience/comments :

Booked a long overdue visit with Virginia on Saturday. First cab off the rank!

Room 1, and Virginia pulls me close to her for some kisses as soon as she has finished starting the sound and light show.

No rush here, we have a passionate cuddle standing up for a few minutes. Then she moves back and sits on the massage table whilst giving me a bit of a cat bath. I am fondling her and move down to her delicious nipples. She is enjoyng this and leans back onto the massage table. Still teasing her nipples, she reaches over to her bag and fishes out a small vibrator. She starts stimilating her clit, and I spread her legs and explore her love channel with my tongue. She is writhing and moaning. I start flicking my tongue up under the underside of her clit, then along either side of it whilst the vibrator is still going strong. She shudders and gasps. These convulsions carried on for the best part of 15 minutes until she collapsed in a heap.

After she had caught her breath we moved to the bed and she gave me an extended BJ. Good as ever. Soon she wanted to hop on and dressed me for the occaision. Heaven, she tightly clinched my member and slowly rode me. Then she asked wherther I wanted to change position and she lay down on her side whilst I spooned her, slowly thrusting at first. After a while she told me to thrust deeper, which did, and she gasped. Oh good she said, although it almost seemed thet the deep thrusts were hurting her, but she kept asking me to do it again. I soon felt I could not last much longer, so I pulled out and asked her to give me a slow edged hand job. Not long after and I could hold back no more.

Time was up, and after a prefunctory shower I said my good byes.

What a lovely woman, always a top GFE service.
    Two weeks later on 29 Jan I had booked to see Betty, but she was a no show, so I was not at all unhappy when I was offered a repeat session with Virginia.

The session was very much as the one described above, but the romp on the massage table got even steamier and after a protracted DATY session I could not hold back and chose to take her there on the edge of the massage table. OMG, what bliss. After she was spent I lay down on the bed and she finished me off with her classic BJ HJ combo.

Always value, what a lady!

Person's Name : Virginia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Date of Visit : 2nd may 202

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost ; Nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, Mish, GC, LFK,

Size/shape : Size 5-6, shaved, C Cup Natural, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore

Value for money/recommend? : Always

My experience/comments :

Got a early message from Angie this morning.
    Come in and see Virginia.
    It’s been a while not seeing Virginia.
    OK.
    Morning booking.
    Arrived 5 mins early
    Into Room 2, [not my favourite room]
    Virginia just arrived, popped into the room with street clothes.
    Quick kiss.
    Take quick shower.
    Comes into room, black mesh shirt and G
    Hits me, its been too long.
    Starts our favourite music, she has a good memory
    Yes.
    Onto bed and starts a mini cat bath.
    Always ticklish.
    Starts a pussy slide.
    My favourite, just let her go.
    PPE and onto CG.
    Both enjoying the grind.
    Goes for about 5 mins.
    Change to mish
    Virginia likes it slow and deep.
    No problems, low impact and energy, can go a long time like this.
    We both go for a long time.
    After a while we are both done.
    Virginia jumps into shower.
    Cleans us up and starts a bbbj.
    We are doing reverse visit today, always good no teeth, no tissues no breaks,
    Tells me we go again.
    Gets us to 75% capacity, and i tell her I don’t think i can, age catching up to us.
    We have about 15 mins to go, quick chat and cuddle.
    Shower, kiss good bye
    Regards to Angie and out the door.

Long History with Virginia.
    We both know what we want and the routine.
    She never disappoints us.
    Plz always consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 2nd May 2022 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Removed formatting tags
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

She has your favourite music on her playlist Chilli?? GOLD!!! Pray tell us what music sets the mood for your punting exploits?
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Month/Year of Visit : 28th June 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby /533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business :10:00am til late

Rates : $150ph

Extras Cost : nil

Services Provided This Session : bbbbj, CG, mish lfk

Size/shape : Size 6, shaved, C-D natural, 160cm

Value for money/recommend? : Always.

My experience/comments :

Angie has been hassling me to visit so decided on a Virginia visit.
    A favourite.
    Evening visit this time.
    Arrived
    Financials sorted.
    Chatting with Angie, usual banter.’
    Into Room 3
    Virginia come in soon.
    Quick shower, and Virginia joins us.
    Usual greetings.
    Sets the room up with the strobes and favourite music, can’t believe she stills remember.
    Jumps onto the bed,
    Quick kiss and cuddle, and then a quick bbbj.
    PPE
    Jumps on for a very quick CG and get us primmed.
    And then onto Mish I suppose for both of us our best position.
    Slow and deep, keeps her happy, occasionally change pace, but no it to much.
    Slow it down a little to prolong, but it doesn’t work and we are finished.
    Clean up and have a little chat.
    Been 5 years, and was one of her first customers, how time flies.

Shower and regards door.

Virginia.
    Favourite.
    Never disappoints.
    Lots of history.

As usual consider ymmv
    Last edited by downthelane; 1st July 2022 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Updated template

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post
    Two weeks later on 29 Jan I had booked to see Betty, but she was a no show, so I was not at all unhappy when I was offered a repeat session with Virginia.

The session was very much as the one described above, but the romp on the massage table got even steamier and after a protracted DATY session I could not hold back and chose to take her there on the edge of the massage table. OMG, what bliss. After she was spent I lay down on the bed and she finished me off with her classic BJ HJ combo.

Always value, what a lady!
    Five months after my last review above it was like deja vu when I arrived at 533 for a booking with Betty only to find that she had been delayed and I was invited to spend an hour with the lovely Virginia, an invitation I accepted without a seconds hesitation.

There is not much I have not said about Virginia, this is my sixth review of her in this string!

But she was lovely as ever, a true girl friend, attentive and caring, and she just seems to get prettier and sexier every time I visit her. She engaged in a passionate tryst with me, and her responses were undoubtedly sincere, making for a true experience of mutual pleasure.

Highly recommended, what a lady! I will never tire of her!

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : Nov 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby, 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :10:00am til late

Rates : $160ph

Extras Cost : no

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, cfs, massage

Size/shape : Size 6, D cups, 5'5"

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Back in Sydney for work and first trip to 533 since before covid. Was late but Angie remembered me. She said girls busy but I get you one. Another punter had 3 going and had extended. Was able to get Virginia for me. Hadn't met her before not that I told Angie that. Found her attractive and she got some music going and wanted to dance. Then a bit of teasing before starting a good bbbj. Eventually moved on to her on top then mish before unloading in the dom. She then massaged me for the rest of the hour which I found to be the best part of the whole service. WIR, maybe

Person's Name :Virginia

Establishment :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit :18th December 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby / 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :0299679991

Hours of Business :10:00 till late

Rates :$160ph

Extras Cost :nil

Services Provided This Session :lfk,bbbj, mish, FS,

Size/shape :Size 6, C-D Natural, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity :Singapore

Value for money/recommend? :Yes

[FONT=Verdana]My experience/comments :
    Apologies for my absence, tied up at work, and it wont stop.
    Had a booking with one of the other girls, by she had girlie problems, so switched to Virginia, it had been a while.
    The visits with Virginia are pretty much routine as per our other visits.
    But always very good.
    Arrived with hello with ANGIE.
    TO Room 1,quick shower and onto bed.
    Virginia arrives, skimpy outfit with black G
    Disco set up and then quick bbbj, no complaints, again just let her go.
    PPE/lube and onto mish, Virginia said she no no sex for 4 days, yes she was tight, and wanted it today.
    Into mish [slight shoulder pain, today] and just go with three flow.
    We go for about 30mins, with little breaks in between.
    Get close and we were finished.
    Recovery time, started another bbbj, for round 2, but told her, that might not happen, [and it didn’t ]
    Little chat about cooking.
    Told her was leaving just a little early for her to grab a quick bite to eat.
    Shower, kiss and cuddle good bye.
    Regards to Angie.
    On our way.

Lots and lots of history with Virginia
    Our visits might be routine but are always enjoyable, let her run the show.
    Never disappoints

Always consider ymmv

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : 8.01.23

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughbyj Rd Willoughby /533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business :10:00am till late

Services Provided This Session : bbbbj, DATY, mish lfk HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Always.

My experience/comments :

Phoned Angie and was offered Virginia, no brain decision, the lady is a dead cert top service provider.

I have lost count of how many times I have had the pleasure of her company, it is many times more than the seventh review this is in this thread. She is a dead cert professional service provider, never fails to please. I remember that a good few years ago I had a go to list of three girls that were difficult to choose between when visiting 533, they were Dior, Crystal and Virginia. Sadly only Virginia is still there, but thankfully she is!

Her maturity only adds to the pleasure she provides in terms of the clear experience she demonstrates in her mo. She has a lithe, shapely figure, with beautiful natural C cup breasts. Her aproach is unrushed and gentle, a true GF experince. It is unrushed, yet teasing, I cant but want to rush her along, but she knows her art, torturing me towards extacy. She gently licks my member, then touches it, the gives me a lingering kiss, slowly engulfs my dick with her heavenly lips. I can't but help to try and thrust in and out of her mouth, omg it's heaven. I'm about to explode, so I pin her down in a passionate kiss to gain me a break, my hand wanders down to the underwear that is still covering her femininity, just a gentle caress, the response is instant, she thrusts towards me! I roll her onto her back and remove her garments, gently touching her down there while my tongue starts exploring her nipples, there is an immediate response, I vary things, a suck, a tickle and a swirl, all sems to be much appeciated.

Time for some DATY, easy does it, start with a bit of light licking, then deeper explortion of her vulva, slowny rolling the tongue over the hot spot, lots of saliva, gentle pressure with little movements, she is indicating that she is enjoying this. This lasts a good 10 minutes, time is marching on though, so I move towards the finale , a little lube is required, then in we go, oh so slowly, she is good and tight, both of us savouring the experience, slowly at first, then a bit deeper, all the time not rushing it, she seems to like the slow deeper thrusts, I vary it with some shallow quicker action, it's getting difficult to keep control, so I pull back, ask her to finish me with a HJ.

She lubes me up and starts her expert manual routine, omg, it's good, just teasing me to the brink, then easing off, this is torture, then quicker again, almost there, she stops for a languishing kiss, then slowly starts the hand caresses again, first softly, then gripping firmer, the speed increases, oh yes, here we come! She has mercy on me and allows me to release the goop in an explosion of extacy! My body is a a drained rag as I lie on my back, savouring the moment.

Virginia mops up and tells me to turn round for a massage. She knows what she is doing, very little movement, just subtle sustained pressure at the right spots, draining the tension from my body, I could have savoured another hour of just this, but time is up and I have another appointment, so have to reluctantly decline when Angie knocks on the door and offers an extension.

Virginia is an all time favourite.
    Never disappoints.
    Lots of return visits, treat her well, you will not be dissappointed!

Silver Member

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby /533willoughby.com.au

Services Provided This Session : bbbbj, titty fuck, cowgirl, side saddle for ages, mish with lfk, holding her butt and going real deep and slow in mish and fucking exploding

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very sexy session with a seasoned professional.

My experience/comments : I last saw Virginia in a hotel room more than 2 years ago.

After seeing her in the hallway one day when on a punt I decided to reacquaint myself to her.

She recognised me right away and spent the first ten minutes getting ready and talking about old times.

On the bed and a good BBBj which was quite soft and sensual and some balls licking and then a titty fuck.

Virginias tits are pretty perfect and all natural and soft and she was wrapping them around my hard cock.

Moving up and down and then I was fucking them and it felt very sexy indeed and I got a lick each time the head appeared.

We did this for 5 minutes and then on with a dom and lube and into cowgirl and a very nice warm snug pussy.

Virginia likes it slow and deep so she held me inside and slowly rocked back and forth and massaged balls.

I also fucked upwards a few times and then we moved to side saddle and I just slowly went deep inside.

After 5 minutes Virginia gets a vibrator and massaging clit while I am fucking slowly.

I could see that she was really getting off on this now and every stroke was met with a gasp and a look of pleasure.

Virginia said it felt amazing and wanted me to fuck her slow and deep for a long time and I could feel that she was quite wet.

We must have stayed like this for 25 minutes and the feeling was superb and I leaned over and kissed her while fucking.

We changed angles and speeds and when I went a bit faster she really liked it but not too fast.

We then changed to missionary to finish and I just went slow on top with some light kissing for a few moments.

I then held her butt and legs right back and went really deep and fucked her slow with some kissing.

It was so sexy the way she was crying out and reacting that I just exploded in the dom, I just could not last any longer.

We then lay there talking and Virginia used the vibrator for a few more minutes as she was still really horny.

Time was up and we showered and said our goodbyes.

Great girl and so sexy.

Silver Member

Default Virginia - Pure Class Mature Courtesan

Month/Year of Visit : 17 February 2024

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Cowgirl, MISH, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, absolutely blissfull GF experience with a very sexy courtesan.

My experience/comments : First time back at 533 in a while, and the first question I asked when I phoned to book was, is Virginia available?

She was, that was it for me, did not even check who else was available.

I have had the pleasure of Virginia's company many times over the years, and every time I have seen her I have left 533 feeling sated and relaxed, grateful for the privilege of having been able to enjoy the company of this very special lady.

And today was no different. Even though it's been a while, we took off where we had left off last time as if it had been yesterday. We have talked a lot over the many bookings we have had together, so i know a lot about her, her family etc, and throughout the session we talked like two old lovers catching up. She is an attractive, mature woman.

I was sitting on the sofa in room 1 and she sidled in between my legs and started caressing and teasing my member. She knows how to gently build up the tension until I get impatient, until finally she envelops me with her gentle lips and proceeds with her trade mark, slow but purposeful BBBJ. A quick pause, she gently kneads the tip of my dick while she rises to give me a slow and sensuous deep kiss. God this is good, it's like rediscovering the love of your life after a long separation, it is as if Virginia becomes your girlfriend when you walk into that room.

Much kissing and embracing and fondling interspaced with more of those luscious BJs followed. Finally I raise us off the sofa and carry her to the corner of the bed, easing her onto her back, then spreading her legs to dive into her inviting womanhood. She reaches out to the vibrator on the bedside table and places it on her clit whilst I gently lick her. She is soon bucking and squirming, it seems she is willing me on, imploring me not to stop! I reach for the condom on the bed and am soon probing the by now very moist vulva, gently edging my way inside. She gasps and grips me around the neck, pulling me deeper into her, all the time bucking of the vibrator which she by now must have at it's maximum speed. I pace myself, trying to read the signals she in making, until she lets out a loud moan and clutches me tightly. This lasted a while, then I rolled off her and she went to the washbasin.

After we had caught our breaths, she got back onto the bed and resumed her exquisite BJ, gently caressing my lubed up perineum and back entrance, building me up until I could hold back no more and exploded.

We were both drained and just lay on the bed next to each other and talked some more about ourselves, life and other mutual acquaintances, past and present. She is a very courageous and determined woman who has come to this country and with terribly hard work and sacrifice built a life for herself and her family. I have endless respect for her, how many other girls in this industry squander the money they earn foolishly, with no purpose and nothing to show for it.

Highly recommended, go and see Virginia and get to know her, she is a wonderful companion and the consummate professional at her job, you will not regret your choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12