Person's Name : Maria

Establishment : Cherry Blossom

Date of Visit : can't recall exact date it was week commencing 11/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :https://cherry-blossom-brothel-5-fai...business.site/

Phone :(02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10AM - late

Rates : $100 30 mins

Size/shape : C cups, shaved pussy, photos are accurate

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : BBBJDATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments : Enthusiastic service from maria. she is probably mid 30's i think. she is a little older compared to the other girls however she is still pretty and has a great figure.

Most of the girls are busy, maria and one other girl is available. I choose maria. She ushers me to the room and i go ahead undress and shower. maria undresses and starts with a slow and sensual bbbj. The pace starts to pick up and I'm face fucking her at 100 miles an hour. i get her to lay on her back. i start kissing her body all over then make my way down to eat her shaved pussy. nice lips, she makes all the right noises. i dom up and get her to go on her knees. i eat her pussy once again before fucking her in doggy. We switch to missionary, CG and back to doggy before pulling out as i didnt want to cum yet. I take a breather and tell her i'm ready. She gives me another bbbj until i cum over her tits

Great value for money. I think 5 alan st is a gem that ticks all my boxes. I will be back