Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : 47b Mortdale

Date of Visit : 11/3/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mortdale 47b Brothel - Mortdale 47B

Phone : 0452 218638

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Quite pretty, slim but still shapely, B-cups, cute little bum, almost fully shaved, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, Spanish, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session, great BJ

My experience/comments : I met Betty after a session at 47b about three months ago and I’ve tried to book her several times since but I prefer to punt late mornings and Betty prefers to start a bit later. However, I had some things to do first thing today, and my “punting window” was pushed back a bit, so I called and booked Betty. (Even so, when I arrived I still had to wait a bit as she was still getting ready.)

Into the room and Betty was drying her hair. She has quite a pretty face and was wearing a tiny and very short black dress (enough material to make three handkerchiefs) which showed off her slim figure and good legs.

I showered and lay on the bed and she was soon ready.

Betty has a nice slim but quite shapely figure with B-cups and a cute little bum. She was pretty well fully shaved with just a tuft of hair above her clit.

She knelt over me for a bit of a catbath before kneeling between my legs for the BJ.

It was a very good BBBJ with no teeth, no interruptions, plenty of saliva (including regularly dribbling copious amounts onto my cock) and excellent tongue- and hand-action.

I let this go on for a good while before I asked for some 69. At first Betty seemed to be saying that she preferred 69 with me on top and her on her back but we ended up with us both lying on our sides. This didn’t work too well and she soon moved round so I was on my back for some conventional 69, which was much better and she was soon moaning and twitching. But I was told “No inside” when I started to finger her pussy.

Betty pulled away (but I don’t think she came) and grabbed a condom but I asked her to suck me some more.

She applied some lube to my cock (she doesn’t mind the taste) and resumed blowing me.

Betty was between my legs and at one time got me to raise my hips so she could kneel with her legs under my bum and she had a go at some Spanish (with loads of dribbling on my cock). In spite of the face she only has B-cups, she gave it a good go and it felt great and soon I was gasping “Get a condom”.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she pointed to her chest.

I wanted to start with some cowgirl but she said “Too big” so I asked for some doggie and was surprised when she said OK. (I’ve never understood that as surely the girl is more in control regarding depth, rhythm etc when she is on top.)

I stood at the foot of the bed and this was great as a lot of the time I just stood still while Betty gyrated and rocked back and forth on my cock while watching the action in the side-on mirror.

I was too close to cumming so I asked for some mish.

This too was good as she was getting into it and I slowed down a couple of times before decided I couldn’t hold back any longer and I went for it until I squirted.

After the tidy-up Betty took a quick shower while I recovered. As she dried herself I showed her the photo on their website (she said it was her) and she pointed to the black fishnet stockings in the photo, asking whether I like them. I said I did and she said that next time I should say at the start and she would wear them.

She then put on a tiny black see-through top, a sexy red G-string and red stockings and stood over me on the bed for a sexy dance.

Betty said she has been here for three years and was from China but she was cagey about which city she came from. Her English is not too bad, and she tried and likes a happy chat, but she can be a bit difficult to understand at times.

She also gave me a soft massage and there was no rush to get rid of me but eventually I had to point to the clock and said I should shower or the Mamasan would tell me off.

I had a chat with the Mamasan as I left and she gave me a tip regarding the next girl I should see.